Donald J. Trump Pays Court-Ordered $2 Million For Illegally Using Trump Foundation Funds

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

I did not realise that the charity scam was so recent. I thought it was back in history like the 90s or something.
I cant understand why the Dems do not use this in the election. Looking at the charities he defrauded it looks like every part of society was robbed by the trump crime family.

Trump was ordered to pay $2 million, or $250,000, a piece to eight different charities. Those charities are Army Emergency Relief, the Children’s Aid Society, Citymeals-on-Wheels, Give an Hour, Martha’s Table, the United Negro College Fund, the United Way of National Capital Area, and the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum.

Thats a long list of victims who were robbed to help maintain the billionaires lifestyle. These are the good guys, the best of us. People who dedicate their lives to help others. Trump has dedicatd his life to help himself.
The charity scam is a republican standby but where are the dems in this ?. I would have giant posters of Biden up everywhere, they would say "not banned from running a charity".

Why does Trump get such gentle treatment ?

What is the Wounded Warrior Assistance Program (AW2)?
Soldier for life! Army Wounded Warriors receive personal access to AER assistance. Applicants located within 50 miles of a military installation should visit the on-base military aid office for a consultation. Applicants not located within 50 miles of an installation should contact their AW2 advocate or AER HQ.

How could someone think its ok to rob this charity in order to buy champagne ? Do the GOP have a morality deficit ? Its literally seeing a guy in a wheelchair and tipping him out of it and then laughing about it.

I did not realise that the charity scam was so recent. I thought it was back in history like the 90s or something.
I cant understand why the Dems do not use this in the election. Looking at the charities he defrauded it looks like every part of society was robbed by the trump crime family.

Trump was ordered to pay $2 million, or $250,000, a piece to eight different charities. Those charities are Army Emergency Relief, the Children’s Aid Society, Citymeals-on-Wheels, Give an Hour, Martha’s Table, the United Negro College Fund, the United Way of National Capital Area, and the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum.

Thats a long list of victims who were robbed to help maintain the billionaires lifestyle. These are the good guys, the best of us. People who dedicate their lives to help others. Trump has dedicatd his life to help himself.
The charity scam is a republican standby but where are the dems in this ?. I would have giant posters of Biden up everywhere, they would say "not banned from running a charity".

Soldier for life! Army Wounded Warriors receive personal access to AER assistance. Applicants located within 50 miles of a military installation should visit the on-base military aid office for a consultation. Applicants not located within 50 miles of an installation should contact their AW2 advocate or AER HQ.

How could someone think its ok to rob this charity in order to buy champagne ? Do the GOP have a morality deficit ? Its literally seeing a guy in a wheelchair and tipping him out of it and then laughing about it.
His Orangeness stealing from the charity he established is another of the vile things he's done that have been stuffed down the collective memory holes of The Following. Along with adultery, pussy grabbing, bankruptcies, housing discrimination, a $25M settlement for fraud, inveterate lying, taking Putin's side in Helsinki, the budget busting tax cut for the rich, calling immigrants vermin, nepotism, a revolving door of cabinet members, abject incompetence, fawning over despots, trying to steal an election, the failed tariff policy, firing Comey, refusing to testify for Mueller, the pardons of people like Stone as a reward for not giving damning info to Mueller, spreading the Big Lie, botching the COVID response,........I could go on for hours.

I did not realise that the charity scam was so recent.

Perhaps the most destructive thing to come from this -- so far -- is the way his constant chaos and scamming have created a self-normalizing process. There is just so much of it that it's impossible to zero in on any of it. I've often wondered if this is by design, but I don't think so. It's just a reflection of his emotional instability and his endless, 24/7 desperation for approval.

It appears that the media gives him such a wide berth because it's not worth it. Say the wrong thing and you become a target, perhaps literally. And the politicians have shown us clearly how craven they are, how they'll put up with anything to keep their cushy gubmit jobs.

There is just so much of it that it's impossible to zero in on any of it.
Exactly. The zone has been so flooded with graft, incompetence, lies, boorish behavior, illegality, overt corruption.........all things that happen virtually daily........most of them get lost in the shuffle.

Just proves again that James is a corrupt kunt.

You are clueless.

Childrens Aid Society.
I thought that the GOP was all about protecting children. Trump is all about robbing from them.

Our work
Preventing child sexual exploitation

Each year, thousands of young people are abused and groomed to have sex. Some are tricked into thinking they’re in a ‘normal’, even loving relationship, then they are threatened and passed around to strangers. This needs to stop.

We want to end child sexual exploitation, and make sure childhood abuse doesn’t define a young person’s future.

Trump's children must undergo mandatory training to learn how to avoid defrauding charities

President Donald Trump's three eldest children have agreed to undergo a mandatory training seminar to ensure they don't fraudulently misuse charity funds in the future.

every aspiring millionaire has a charity scam for tax purposes. if the politicians are not doing it, their donors are.

donors = job creators = pretty safe from most laws

if you are interested in american politics, and who does not love to watch a train wreck? this short book explains more than any civics text, and can be read in passages, like the bible.

"reformers come. reformers go. tammany hall will be here forever." boss tweed

Trumpers seem to be avoiding this thread. Maybe they feel that they have nothing to add. ?
Cockroaches scatter whenever you turn on the lights...

blobby-alpha-cool.gif

About the Museum​

A living memorial to the Holocaust
A living memorial to the Holocaust, the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum inspires citizens and leaders worldwide to confront hatred, prevent genocide, and promote human dignity. Federal support guarantees the Museum’s permanent place on the National Mall, and its far-reaching educational programs and global impact are made possible by generous donors.

Located among our national monuments to freedom on the National Mall, the Museum provides a powerful lesson in the fragility of freedom, the myth of progress, and the need for vigilance in preserving democratic values. With unique power and authenticity, the Museum teaches millions of people each year about the dangers of unchecked hatred and the need to prevent genocide. And we encourage them to act, cultivating a sense of moral responsibility among our citizens so that they will respond to the monumental challenges that confront our world.

Today we face an alarming rise in Holocaust denial and antisemitism—even in the very lands where the Holocaust happened—as well as genocide and threats of genocide in other parts of the world. This is occurring just as we approach a time when Holocaust survivors and other eyewitnesses will no longer be alive.

There is a place in hell for people who would rob from this charity. Trump is lucky that God sent him to save us.

Biden apparently has no intention of returning the more than a million dollars in dirty money from crypto currency scammer Bankman Fried but Trump gets nailed for taking money from his own foundation. Go figure.

Biden apparently has no intention of returning the more than a million dollars in dirty money from crypto currency scammer Bankman Fried but Trump gets nailed for taking money from his own foundation. Go figure.
Yea imagine that, getting in trouble for running scam charities. What is this world coming to. :eusa_boohoo:

Forum List

Back