Files confirm trump did not visit Epstein home or island

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
Last edited:
Trump admitted to visiting Epstein.
And Trump partied with him. I read a deposition of a thirteen-year-old, saying he raped her at an Epstein party years ago, threatening harm if she told anybody, though I do not know its validity.

For all I know, he may be in the mile high teeny-bopper club.

Oh, with Donny's history with women, the repeated accusations of rape, payoffs for silence, his attitude of entitlement, it is believable, whether true or not.
What history?... accusations?... woes be the day when an accusation means guilt in America... are you sure stopping Trump is worth that?.... you better think it through... tables are easily turned in DC politics...

What history?... accusations?... woes be the day when an accusation means guilt in America... are you sure stopping Trump is worth that?.... you better think it through... tables are easily turned in DC politics...
I knew he was a sleaze back in 2016. The man has shot any credibility, often by his own documented words and deeds. His political goals and intentions are a danger to the constitutional fabric of this country. No matter which was to win in 2016, I knew both to be a danger to the country, and would need to be voted out of office at the earliest opportunity.

It was drilled into me by my parents and military training, character in leadership counts. He is of proven lack of character and should never have been the nominee of that party, he has basically destroyed, dragging them down the pit with him. He is worse than Nixon. He should never hold any office in this country again. I do not think he will, and am glad of it.

I knew he was a sleaze back in 2016. The man has shot any credibility, often by his own documented words and deeds. His political goals and intentions are a danger to the constitutional fabric of this country. No matter which was to win in 2016, I knew both to be a danger to the country, and would need to be voted out of office at the earliest opportunity.

It was drilled into me by my parents and military training, character in leadership counts. He is of proven lack of character and should never have been the nominee of that party, he has basically destroyed, dragging them down the pit with him. He is worse than Nixon. He should never hold any office in this country again. I do not think he will, and am glad of it.
Actually Hillary was the safest bet. And just like with Gore we let the loser get in because people chose to believe the republican narrative, and they proceeded to mess up our country. Are people going to do this again?

Actually Hillary was the safest bet. And just like with Gore we let the loser get in because people chose to believe the republican narrative, and they proceeded to mess up our country. Are people going to do this again?
With her lack of character (equal to Trump in my opinion) and knowledge of Washington politics, the wheels of government and connections inside and out, along with her much higher IQ, I judged her most dangerous at the time. Trump has turned out worse, but that is by hindsight, with her never gaining the power.

Trump is a massive pedophile. This is well known.
"This is well known". Unless you are a member of the far-left using such terms against another man is an extreme and highly inappropriate without reasonal grounds. I didn't like it when Trump insinuated it about Dr. Carson either. There are lines we shouldn't cross as men.

"This is well known". Unless you are a member of the far-left using such terms against another man is an extreme and highly inappropriate without reasonal grounds. I didn't like it when Trump insinuated it about Dr. Carson either. There are lines we shouldn't cross as men.
He partied with pedophiles....

What does that tell you?

And Trump partied with him. I read a deposition of a thirteen-year-old, saying he raped her at an Epstein party years ago, threatening harm if she told anybody, though I do not know its validity.

For all I know, he may be in the mile high teeny-bopper club.

You really are a stooge.

Trump kicked Epstein out of MAL.

That bullshit lawsuit was withdrawn.

Good thing gop is in power or dems would want to prove files are false
But the press will twist this as trump did and Clinton didn’t

wyagshhshahayys.jpeg

shahahjsjsjaj.jpeg

It doesn't matter. I don't see how anything in this case can actually hurt Trump, regardless of what is or is not discovered.

Seriously.
He's going to continue to fight for justice for the victims, whether it hurts him or not.

It is a well established fact that Trump has been advocating for them for many years.

Do you still think the Epstein child sex trafficking ring is a QAnon Russian conspiracy theory simply because the fake news media told you so? Why or why not? Are you seriously not backing off that position yet?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back