Files confirm trump did not visit Epstein home or island

Yeah he flew to New Jersey on it. I wonder if you even realize that Trump threw Epstein out of mar-a-largo. Trump is no pedophile. Just in your mind

LOL

Those allegations are not in my mind. They were made in court filings.

And I take nothing back you fucking idiot. We've had this discussion before and I have found you to be fucking stupid. Congratulations

LOL

You have any idea how little that means coming from an idiot who needed almost 3 hours to find a link in a post??

troy-troya.gif

LOL

You have any idea how little that means coming from an idiot who needed almost 3 hours to find a link in a post??

troy-troya.gif
You're the idiot here. You couldn't even reproduce the fucking link. What a dumb shit to go all that way when all you had to do was reproduce a link that didn't even look like a link. You are obviously the biggest idiot on this board. You prove it every time we talk dimwit

FB_IMG_1616178514920.jpg

You're the idiot here. You couldn't even reproduce the fucking link. What a dumb shit to go all that way when all you had to do was reproduce a link that didn't even look like a link. You are obviously the biggest idiot on this board. You prove it every time we talk dimwit

View attachment 883772

Nope, you are completely wrong there. It's not that I couldn't. It's that I wouldn't.

Nope, you are completely wrong there. It's not that I couldn't. It's that I wouldn't.
You prove that TDS is a terrible thing. Your condition killed so many during covid. What a shame to have such a weak mind .

Screenshot_20220812-082741_DuckDuckGo.jpg

There you go lying your stupid ass off again.

You need to check your reading comprehension skills. Your link does not say that Jeffrey Epstein sold his island in May of 2019.

He still owned that island until he died in August of 2019.

You're right, my mistake. It was sold in May. May, 2023.

And Trump partied with him. I read a deposition of a thirteen-year-old, saying he raped her at an Epstein party years ago, threatening harm if she told anybody, though I do not know its validity.

For all I know, he may be in the mile high teeny-bopper club.
Wow, we mere mortals would be expected to provide a link, I guess mods live by different rules. That's pretty sleazy, even for the most TDS afflicted.

Forum List

Back