Donald J. Trump Pays Court-Ordered $2 Million For Illegally Using Trump Foundation Funds

His Orangeness stealing from the charity he established is another of the vile things he's done that have been stuffed down the collective memory holes of The Following.

Along with adultery, pussy grabbing, bankruptcies, housing discrimination, a $25M settlement for fraud, inveterate lying, taking Putin's side in Helsinki, the budget busting tax cut for the rich, calling immigrants vermin, nepotism, a revolving door of cabinet members, abject incompetence, fawning over despots, trying to steal an election, the failed tariff policy, firing Comey, refusing to testify for Mueller, the pardons of people like Stone as a reward for not giving damning info to Mueller, spreading the Big Lie, botching the COVID response,........I could go on for hours.

Trump is a rotten human being to the bone.

Cockroaches scatter whenever you turn on the lights...

blobby-alpha-cool.gif
I do wonder where these people draw the line. Srealing from 8 charities is ok. But what if it was 10 or 20 ?
Would these characters start muttering about it or just keep quiet and take it up the arse ?
What would Jesus do ?

Perhaps the most destructive thing to come from this -- so far -- is the way his constant chaos and scamming have created a self-normalizing process. There is just so much of it that it's impossible to zero in on any of it. I've often wondered if this is by design, but I don't think so. It's just a reflection of his emotional instability and his endless, 24/7 desperation for approval.

It appears that the media gives him such a wide berth because it's not worth it. Say the wrong thing and you become a target, perhaps literally. And the politicians have shown us clearly how craven they are, how they'll put up with anything to keep their cushy gubmit jobs.
Emotional instability? Come on. Surely you jest. The guy is a serial criminal. A thief, a conman. The guy has no conscience. A lowlife. A domestic terrorist. End of story.

Why people can't get this thru their thick heads is beyond me.

Nobody stole from any charity you dumb brown British border crasher. When you are unfairly or illegally targeted (deep pockets) It is easier to settle than a Billionaire spend time in your commee courts…..most likely.

Are you a fool?. The Trump family has cheated every charity they started .. using it like a personal slush fund. Even his idiot sons stole from their charities.

Emotional instability? Come on. Surely you jest. The guy is a serial criminal. A thief, a conman. The guy has no conscience. A lowlife. A domestic terrorist. End of story.

Why people can't get this thru their thick heads is beyond me.
Well, I think he's both.

I guess we Americans love showbiz so much that 42% of us are willing to hand the keys to the ultimate anti-hero. They've sold their soul to him, the Pro Wrestling bad guy.

I don't get it either, as much time and effort I've put into understanding it.

It'll be summarily dismissed as fake news. They will not believe it, period.
Trump didn't want anything to do with his offspring until they reached adulthood. Once they did he took them under his wing & trained them how to be grifters, con artists, liars, self dealing slime who helped him to ripoff charities, etc.

"Father Of The Year" Trump taught his kids to be just like HIM. That's the guy that the herd put in the W.H.

I do wonder where these people draw the line. Srealing from 8 charities is ok. But what if it was 10 or 20 ?
Would these characters start muttering about it or just keep quiet and take it up the arse ?
What would Jesus do ?
There's no line.

There's
a recent video out of someone interviewing some white male youngsters standing in line at a Trump Cult Rally, and they said even if he killed someone, they'd still vote for him.

We see this sentiment on USMB as well, they're deplorables, so they just. don't. care.

There's no line.

There's a recent video out of someone interviewing some white male youngsters standing in line at a Trump Cult Rally, and they said even if he killed someone, they'd still vote for him.

We see this sentiment on USMB as well, they're deplorables, so they just. don't. care.
I hope that a majority of Americans can see thru him. But its scary that so many support him.

seem to be avoiding this thread. Maybe they feel that they have nothing to add. ?
No matter how you try to cut it if the Presidential race ends up between Biden and Trump, my vote will go to Trump.

Trump may not be perfect but he was a far better President than Joe Biden is.

No matter how you try to cut it if the Presidential race ends up between Biden and Trump, my vote will go to Trump.

Trump may not be perfect but he was a far better President than Joe Biden is.

That's cultism for ya!

Forum List

Back