President Biden Eager To Find Out If He Ever Went To Epstein Island

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
1704525589250.png

Washington DC - Documents that include the names of more than 100 people connected to Jeffrey Epstein, including business associates and accusers, among others, have now been made public, following a federal judge's December ruling that the information be unsealed.

More than 900 pages of mostly unredacted documents were released Wednesday, Jan. 3. A second batch of documents was released Thursday, Jan. 4, and a third batch the day after that.

"I am waiting with baited breath to see if I had ever visited the Epstein Island", declared President Biden. "I watch the news every day to see if my name might be there. I seem to recall maybe being 4 foot tall and standing on the island saying, 'Da plane, da plane boss', or was that from something else. Come on man, think!! Why can't I remember!!"

Historically black and gay press secretary Jean Pierre told the press, "As you see the President struggle to remember his past like this, I hope you can appreciate him also not knowing any details about Hunter's business dealings. In fact, just the other day he looked shocked with the realization that he even had any children at all."

:auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 884104

Washington DC - Documents that include the names of more than 100 people connected to Jeffrey Epstein, including business associates and accusers, among others, have now been made public, following a federal judge's December ruling that the information be unsealed.

More than 900 pages of mostly unredacted documents were released Wednesday, Jan. 3. A second batch of documents was released Thursday, Jan. 4, and a third batch the day after that.

"I am waiting with baited breath to see if I had ever visited the Epstein Island", declared President Biden. "I watch the news every day to see if my name might be there. I seem to recall maybe being 4 foot tall and standing on the island saying, 'Da plane, da plane boss', or was that from something else. Come on man, think!! Why can't I remember!!"

Historically black and gay press secretary Jean Pierre told the press, "As you see the President struggle to remember his past like this, I hope you can appreciate him also not knowing any details about Hunter's business dealings. In fact, just the other day he looked shocked with the realization that he even had any children at all."

Youi can bet Hunter has been there a few times, though Hunter cant remember due to his crack habit.

View attachment 884104

Who cares if Joe flew on it? What would that matter? Trump flew on it. Should that matter?

Forum List

Back