Files confirm trump did not visit Epstein home or island

Holy fuck, ChoadBreath, you're actually getting dumber with each of your posts. First you idiotically claim Ashley wrote in her diary that she waited until late at night to shower because she was afraid of her dad coming in... then in response to me laughing at you for swallowing such bullshit, you show her NOT writing she showered late at night because she was afraid of her dad coming in.

You literally just bitch-slapped yourself!! And for my amusement.

spank-gif.278780
Nice portrait of yourself government cuck! Every time you open your mouth you bitch slap yourself cuck. Your hero Biden is a pedophile and you fall right in line and worship that shit. You really should be ashamed of yourself but you're not because you don't have the brains to understand any of it. You fucking cuck.

Screenshot_20231202-210231_Quora.jpg

Holy fuck, ChoadBreath, you're actually getting dumber with each of your posts. First you idiotically claim Ashley wrote in her diary that she waited until late at night to shower because she was afraid of her dad coming in... then in response to me laughing at you for swallowing such bullshit, you show her NOT writing she showered late at night because she was afraid of her dad coming in.

You literally just bitch-slapped yourself!! And for my amusement.

spank-gif.278780
You never did say if you're going to be a cuck for the government when Trump gets re-elected. I didn't know you were purple hahaha how hilarious! Bring Back Your Dancing Fool cuck

Nice portrait of yourself government cuck! Every time you open your mouth you bitch slap yourself cuck. Your hero Biden is a pedophile and you fall right in line and worship that shit. You really should be ashamed of yourself but you're not because you don't have the brains to understand any of it. You fucking cuck.

View attachment 899362

LOL

You really can't think for yourself.

Faun: You literally just bitch-slapped yourself!!

ChoadBreath: Every time you open your mouth you bitch slap yourself cuck.

And rightard, you claimed Ashley wrote in her diary how she would shower late at night because she feared her dad would come in. Only problem with that is you're a raving lunatic who fantasizes that she wrote that; since in reality, from which you're divorced, she never really did.

LOL

You really can't think for yourself.

Faun: You literally just bitch-slapped yourself!!
ChoadBreath: Every time you open your mouth you bitch slap yourself cuck.

And rightard, you claimed Ashley wrote in her diary how she would shower late at night because she feared her dad would come in. Only problem with that is you're a raving lunatic who fantasizes that she wrote that; since in reality, from which you're divorced, she never really did.
That's what you do! And then you cuck for the pedophile biden! You are one sad sack of shit. You going to cuck for Trump when he's elected? You'll be better off bitch.

Screenshot_20220710-142831_Chrome.jpg

That's what you do! And then you cuck for the pedophile biden! You are one sad sack of shit. You going to cuck for Trump when he's elected? You'll be better off bitch.

View attachment 899401

LOL

Nope, you're theone who repeats my insults ti you, back at me. I just showed you the one about getting bitch-slapped. Here's another one...

Faun: Cries a faggot cuck who actually said I'm jealous because you and jc456 won't have sex with me.

ChoadBreath: That's what you do! And then you cuck for the pedophile biden! You are one sad sack of shit. You going to cuck for Trump when he's elected?

You using my own insults at me is no skin off my back. It just lets me know I'm using good insults that hurt you. So good, that even you start using them.

:dance:

LOL

Nope, you're theone who repeats my insults ti you, back at me. I just showed you the one about getting bitch-slapped. Here's another one...

Faun: Cries a faggot cuck who actually said I'm jealous because you and jc456 won't have sex with me.
ChoadBreath: That's what you do! And then you cuck for the pedophile biden! You are one sad sack of shit. You going to cuck for Trump when he's elected?

You using my own insults at me is no skin off my back. It just lets me know I'm using good insults that hurt you. So good, that even you start using them.

:dance:
You a pedo too cuck?

Screenshot_20220306-102016_Facebook.jpg Is that why you hang on Biden's every word and depend on him to tell you when you can take a shit? Glad to see you're looking back on our post and memorializing The Fool I've made of you! Interesting how I don't even read your posts LOL Shit for brains doesn't take you very far in Trump's America you're going to find that out soon hahaha

You a pedo too cuck?

View attachment 899439 Is that why you hang on Biden's every word and depend on him to tell you when you can take a shit? Glad to see you're looking back on our post and memorializing The Fool I've made of you! Interesting how I don't even read your posts LOL Shit for brains doesn't take you very far in Trump's America you're going to find that out soon hahaha

LOL

Dayum, you are seriously fucked in the head, con.

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif

You are! Unbelievable. What a dirtbag you've turned out to be, a real pile of shit. You disgust me pedo. Not only are you a government cuck but a molester. You've really taken this "being a Democrat" too far! We would sure all be at a better off without you. Hey but

View attachment 899449keep studying the things I've said to you and act. Good that you're learning

See post #590.

Good thing gop is in power or dems would want to prove files are false
But the press will twist this as trump did and Clinton didn’t

Trump was a founder of the gang that would force too many young women to screw them. Rape and statutory rape are on the table.............Fascist Communist posing as republicans are losers and rapists.

Forum List

Back