Father Of Parkland Survivor Accuses CNN Of Pushing Gun Control Narrative

oh-it-was-in-the-daily-caller-sounds-trustworthy.jpg

This is the way the game is played now. Point out CNN's bias, and the response is "well, who isn't?"

So we no longer hold our major media to any standards. Once the media goes, once it no longer represents objectivity, we're in real trouble.

Personally, I think that's already happened.

Except the media has had bias since the first person made a printing press.

Ever hear of "Yellow Journalism"? Hearst and Pulitzer instigated the Spanish-America War by making up stories about how bad the Spanish were in Cuba and claiming they blew up the USS Maine.

Oh, what do we call the biggest award in journalism today? The Pulitzer.

You could go back even further to Ben Franklin and Poor Richard's Almanac. He published a false story that one of his rivals, Titan Leeds, had died and continued to insist it was true.

The Death of Titan Leeds

Liberal gun control laws have NOT and will NOT make us any "safer." All they do is violate OUR rights based on what some lunatic did. Ridiculous and fuck you.

Except Germany, Japan, England, France, and all those other countries have "liberal" gun laws, and they don't have anywhere near our murder rates.

And you know that their past low gun crime rates had nothing to do with their gun control laws......you keep lying about this......you are a troll......

Gun crime is going up in Britain, France, Canada, Australia.....while in our country gun crime is going down......you have seen the links, the news stories.......and you still lie...

NO, we have too many pants pooping liberals in this country. THAT is the real underlying problem. YOU.

Really? I'm not the one who gave a machine gun to a mental patient and then let him mow down 17 kids and teachers... that would be you gun nuts. .

He didn't have a machine gun....you moron.......lying is all you have.........

And you know that their past low gun crime rates had nothing to do with their gun control laws......you keep lying about this......you are a troll......

Gun crime is going up in Britain, France, Canada, Australia.....while in our country gun crime is going down......you have seen the links, the news stories.......and you still lie...

No, i just don't find NRA talking point credible....

Fact is, when you don't let average citizens have guns, you have less crime.

Period.

This isn't complicated.

NO, we have too many pants pooping liberals in this country. THAT is the real underlying problem. YOU.

Really? I'm not the one who gave a machine gun to a mental patient and then let him mow down 17 kids and teachers... that would be you gun nuts. .

Just one reason why his posts should just be tossed aside like garbage. I mean, pretty much everything this joker says is just hyperbolic nonsense and garbage. He is not worthy.

No, i just don't find NRA talking point credible....

Fact is, when you don't let average citizens have guns, you have less crime.

Period.

This isn't complicated.
Do you hunt wild game? If so, what kind of gun do you own?

/——-/ Of course you come back with a ridiculous straw man argument. It’s all you got. The job if the press is to let people ask their own questions and not some biased script. God forbid if Fox did that.

Uh, guy, most television is scripted. Get over it.

ANd it was a retarded question, given they already had a trained guard who proved to be ineffective.
/-----/ Yes reality shows, sitcoms and drama shows are all scripted. No one disputes or even questions that but NEWS interviews with man on the street and town halls are supposed to be spontaneous. But you will defend CNN no matter what.
CNN.jpg

He had an AR-15, capable of firing 45 high-powered rounds a minute.

Just one reason why his posts should just be tossed aside like garbage. I mean, pretty much everything this joker says is just hyperbolic nonsense and garbage. He is not worthy.

.But living in your head, rent Free, Crazy Cat Lady.

Yes reality shows, sitcoms and drama shows are all scripted. No one disputes or even questions that but NEWS interviews with man on the street and town halls are supposed to be spontaneous. But you will defend CNN no matter what.

Hey, I only have a limited amount of time to watch one of these "Debates", and frankly, I don't want them to waste time on stupid questions.

"Why not armed guards" when they already had an armed guard who was sort of useless was a waste of my time.

So let's look at what happened here. They had 60 minutes or whatever to ask all sides questions. They had more questions than they had time. So they had to make a decision on what questions got to be asked.

Hey, kid, your question was dumb, but we kind of like your look, so ask this question instead. The kid could have refused. He wanted to be on TV. Then he whines, "But I didn't get to ask my retarded question!"

Yes reality shows, sitcoms and drama shows are all scripted. No one disputes or even questions that but NEWS interviews with man on the street and town halls are supposed to be spontaneous. But you will defend CNN no matter what.

Hey, I only have a limited amount of time to watch one of these "Debates", and frankly, I don't want them to waste time on stupid questions.

"Why not armed guards" when they already had an armed guard who was sort of useless was a waste of my time.

So let's look at what happened here. They had 60 minutes or whatever to ask all sides questions. They had more questions than they had time. So they had to make a decision on what questions got to be asked.

Hey, kid, your question was dumb, but we kind of like your look, so ask this question instead. The kid could have refused. He wanted to be on TV. Then he whines, "But I didn't get to ask my retarded question!"
/----/ You calling the kid's question dumb just proves your left leaning bias. You need to get the DNC motto tattooed on your chest: "You are free to agree with me. "
Lib Thought Process.jpg

So what? Is that any different than what Foxnews does, you know, the Foxnews you never complain about...
When does FOX news do anything like it?
Sheesh...

Fox or the Daily Caller is doing it RIGHT NOW in the article posted..... it is showing ONE VIEW, and making one POINT, and NOT covering the other side of the story.....and trying to make you angry and hateful, and is promoting divisiveness.....

duhhh

The article posted contains facts, not a "view." It's not manufacturing a bogus concensus among highschool students and staging bogus events for them to vent the opinions CNN has fed them. Your post is trying to equate the actions of a liqour store owner with the actions of the guy who's robbing it.

He didn't have a machine gun....you moron.......lying is all you have.......

“I actually spoke to a CNN producer on Thursday, the day after the shooting, and the producer insinuated to me that they were looking for people who were willing to espouse a certain narrative, which was taking the tragedy and turning it into a policy debate,” Klein claimed. “And I read that as being a gun control debate.”

Klein "READ THAT as", in other words in his OPINION.....a policy debate, meant gun control, even though CNN NEVER SAID that.... pleaseeeeeee, cut me a break....

And you call this daily caller article NEWS? :lol:

the reason the focus was on "policy" is because the "policy makers", like Senator Rubio and Senator Nelson were guests.....

That's not an "opinion." It's a conclusion based on CNN's behavior.

As if we didn't know they were doing this. CNN is nothing more than a propaganda organ for the Democrat party. There is simply no denying it.

'A Certain Narrative' -- Father Of Parkland Survivor Shares Damning Details Of Call With CNN

The father of a Stoneman Douglas High School student is accusing CNN of specifically seeking out survivors of the shooting who wanted to talk about gun control, bolstering another survivor’s claims that the network tried to plant scripted questions at their Wednesday night town hall. Amber Athey

What's wrong with a gun control narrative? If we had more gun control, we'd have fewer mass shootings. Like in Australia for instance.

Wrong.

So what? Is that any different than what Foxnews does, you know, the Foxnews you never complain about...
When does FOX news do anything like it?

Where do you think CNN got the idea !?

Foxnews made a ton of money crapping all over obama . CNN is like “hey, we can do that with trump !”

FOX reported facts and expressed its opinion. CNN manufactures "news." They aren't reporting the facts. The questions in that so-called "town hall" were all written by CNN. The whole thing was a fraud.

So what! Too funny, all you got? Seriously, so you therefore agree, that is all they’re doing? No real sympathy for the survivors! Using them instead. And you agree! Can’t make this up

Forum List

Back