Father Of Parkland Survivor Accuses CNN Of Pushing Gun Control Narrative

So what? Is that any different than what Foxnews does, you know, the Foxnews you never complain about...

How convenient that nobody has to address the fact that their news is pushing an agenda because the other side does it too. Outstanding counterargument. :clap:

As if we didn't know they were doing this. CNN is nothing more than a propaganda organ for the Democrat party. There is simply no denying it.

'A Certain Narrative' -- Father Of Parkland Survivor Shares Damning Details Of Call With CNN

The father of a Stoneman Douglas High School student is accusing CNN of specifically seeking out survivors of the shooting who wanted to talk about gun control, bolstering another survivor’s claims that the network tried to plant scripted questions at their Wednesday night town hall. Amber Athey
Fake news

Here's a clue, when I supply a link to support my post, you're supposed to open it and actually read it.

No, I don't read your links, because they come from wingnut sources.

Here is the question he wanted to ask: Haab said was planning to ask about school safety, and the possibility of using veterans as armed security guards in schools, but the questions were rejected by CNN.

Well, it was a retarded question. The school already had an armed security guard. And he hid outside the building when Cruz was inside shooting shit up.

It was an utterly dumb question. They gave him a better one.

Here's a clue, when I supply a link to support my post, you're supposed to open it and actually read it.

No, I don't read your links, because they come from wingnut sources.

Here is the question he wanted to ask: Haab said was planning to ask about school safety, and the possibility of using veterans as armed security guards in schools, but the questions were rejected by CNN.

Well, it was a retarded question. The school already had an armed security guard. And he hid outside the building when Cruz was inside shooting shit up.

It was an utterly dumb question. They gave him a better one.
/——/ It was a great question that didn’t fit CNN’s agenda not yours.

It was a great question that didn’t fit CNN’s agenda not yours.

No, it was an utterly retarded question because the the Sheriff's department had ALREADY assigned an armed guard to that school.

Now, if a trained police officer wasn't able to react, you really think hiring some guy who washed out of the military and can't get a better job than 'guarding the kiddies". was going to do better?

Nobody is surprised. That is why their ratings have fallen into toilet and they have lost any kind of good reputation that they once had. They are now nothing more than a RAG, like the National Enquirer.

So what? Is that any different than what Foxnews does, you know, the Foxnews you never complain about...
When does FOX news do anything like it?
Sheesh...

Fox or the Daily Caller is doing it RIGHT NOW in the article posted..... it is showing ONE VIEW, and making one POINT, and NOT covering the other side of the story.....and trying to make you angry and hateful, and is promoting divisiveness.....

duhhh

Nobody is surprised. That is why their ratings have fallen into toilet and they have lost any kind of good reputation that they once had. They are now nothing more than a RAG, like the National Enquirer.
And the Daily Caller isn't? And fox News isn't? sheesh....

And the Daily Caller isn't? And fox News isn't? sheesh....

THIS thread doesn't have either of those in it's title, now does it? STICK WITH THE TOPIC. If you cannot manage that or handle it, then you don't have anything to add do you?

“I actually spoke to a CNN producer on Thursday, the day after the shooting, and the producer insinuated to me that they were looking for people who were willing to espouse a certain narrative, which was taking the tragedy and turning it into a policy debate,” Klein claimed. “And I read that as being a gun control debate.”

Klein "READ THAT as", in other words in his OPINION.....a policy debate, meant gun control, even though CNN NEVER SAID that.... pleaseeeeeee, cut me a break....

And you call this daily caller article NEWS? :lol:

the reason the focus was on "policy" is because the "policy makers", like Senator Rubio and Senator Nelson were guests.....

It was a great question that didn’t fit CNN’s agenda not yours.

No, it was an utterly retarded question because the the Sheriff's department had ALREADY assigned an armed guard to that school.

Now, if a trained police officer wasn't able to react, you really think hiring some guy who washed out of the military and can't get a better job than 'guarding the kiddies". was going to do better?
/——-/ Of course you come back with a ridiculous straw man argument. It’s all you got. The job if the press is to let people ask their own questions and not some biased script. God forbid if Fox did that.

Like what? And I complain about Foux allatime. Don’t recall them ever feeding shooting victims questions to ask a cowardly wop sheriff before.

It's slimy and creepy and shady that they do this. They certainly should not ever be considered an actual NEWS source. This isn't the first time some disturbing news about this "news station" have come to light. They are the National Enquirer of cable news.

Actually, quite the contrary. CNN actually still tries to be a news station.

If you want left wing news, you got to MSNBC. If you want right wing news, you go to Faux News.

So there appears to be general agreement here that both CNN and FOX are blatantly biased.

I guess the spin will be, "well, yeah, but the OTHER one is even MORE biased".

Great.

We're quick to lower standards for everything else, why not lowering standards for our press too, huh?

Not good for a democracy. As we can see.

Yawn, blaming the media.

Hey, here's why we have niche media. Because when we decided that news had to sell corn flakes, it became about marketing and not journalism.

You see, there used to be a time when networks operated their news sections at a loss. Yes, it costs money to keep reporters in foreign countries and pay correspondents. But that doesn't sell the cornflakes.

Paying a high priced news reader to tell your audience what they want to hear sells corn flakes.

Of the three news networks, CNN is actually trying the hardest to do actual journalism. Fox and MSNBC have gone the furthest into "Telling people what they want to hear" journalism.

Then again, I remember when the Discovery Channel and TLC and History used to be about educational stuff, before they became about midgets and lumberjacks and duck-killing rednecks. Gotta sell those corn flakes!

View attachment 178493
/-----/ " CNN is actually trying the hardest to do actual journalism." I laughed so hard, the coffee I was sipping blew out my nose and all over my keyboard. How is handing a kid a scripted answer constitute real journalism? (Please don't pretend you don't know what I'm talking about.) How many students did they interview to find the ones who support a gun ban? Notice not one kid they interviewed on air disagreed with a gun ban?
But they believe this, as seriously as they believe anything.

That's part of the problem, and it buoys that kind of, uh, journalism.
okeedokee

then why don't you tell us out of FOX, MSNBC, and CNN, which one do you think is the least biased on their reporting?

So there appears to be general agreement here that both CNN and FOX are blatantly biased.

I guess the spin will be, "well, yeah, but the OTHER one is even MORE biased".

Great.

We're quick to lower standards for everything else, why not lowering standards for our press too, huh?

Not good for a democracy. As we can see.

Yawn, blaming the media.

Hey, here's why we have niche media. Because when we decided that news had to sell corn flakes, it became about marketing and not journalism.

You see, there used to be a time when networks operated their news sections at a loss. Yes, it costs money to keep reporters in foreign countries and pay correspondents. But that doesn't sell the cornflakes.

Paying a high priced news reader to tell your audience what they want to hear sells corn flakes.

Of the three news networks, CNN is actually trying the hardest to do actual journalism. Fox and MSNBC have gone the furthest into "Telling people what they want to hear" journalism.

Then again, I remember when the Discovery Channel and TLC and History used to be about educational stuff, before they became about midgets and lumberjacks and duck-killing rednecks. Gotta sell those corn flakes!

View attachment 178493
/-----/ " CNN is actually trying the hardest to do actual journalism." I laughed so hard, the coffee I was sipping blew out my nose and all over my keyboard. How is handing a kid a scripted answer constitute real journalism? (Please don't pretend you don't know what I'm talking about.) How many students did they interview to find the ones who support a gun ban? Notice not one kid they interviewed on air disagreed with a gun ban?
But they believe this, as seriously as they believe anything.

That's part of the problem, and it buoys that kind of, uh, journalism.
okeedokee

then why don't you tell us out of FOX, MSNBC, and CNN, which one do you think is the least biased on their reporting?
I don't know. I'd say FOX is the most cartoonish, MSNBC is the most rabid, and CNN is the most focused in their bias.

I think they're all frauds. I'm not keeping score otherwise.

Forum List

Back