Exactly like we said... UPS passing on the wage/benefits increases to all of us.

Who gives a shit what you settled for you cuck? Your labor is worth whatever you can get for it. Capitalism is all about negotiation. No one was just going to give those workers better wages just because. They had to use collective bargaining power to bend management to their will. And so they did. Why be a salty little bitch about it? You can use your power as a customer to shop somewhere else and vote with your wallet as they say, if you want management to eat those costs rather than passing them off to you. Don't just sit there jealous because you're Bottom Bitch.
/——/ That rant makes no sense even by your low standards. We’re talking about how companies treat wage and tax hikes as overhead. Your word salad attacking me is mindless gibberish.

/——/ That rant makes no sense even by your low standards. We’re talking about how companies treat wage and tax hikes as overhead. Your word salad attacking me is mindless gibberish.

No, you are whining because 300,000 people did what all of us try to do, get paid more, and now you will have to pay a little more to get your package from Amazon.

I'm talking about how you choose to react to how companies treat workers and customers. You'd probably prefer I didn't expose you as the thirsty thot for authority that you are.

Last edited:
i know i was glad i had a union when i worked for PO.....they had some of the most cut throat, back stabbing assholes that i have ever encountered in management ....

I'm talking about how you choose to react to how companies treat workers and customers. You'd probably prefer I didn't expose you as the thirsty thot for authority that you are.
/——/ I was always an employee so your rant is meaningless. I chose to improve my skills and increase my income.

/——/ I was always an employee so your rant is meaningless. I chose to improve my skills and increase my income.
And they chose to bend management over their knee. Why are you being a bitch about it? I'm supposed to believe you made six figures for twenty five years and you're here crying over a 6% increase to your shipping costs? 😄

I don't make six figures and I didn't cry this much when my wife wanted me to ship her mangos from our tree across the country. That cost me $100 for fruit I was giving away by the bag full because we had too much.

And they chose to bend management over their knee. Why are you being a bitch about it? I'm supposed to believe you made six figures for twenty five years and you're here crying over a 6% increase to your shipping costs? 😄

I don't make six figures and I didn't cry this much when my wife wanted me to ship her mangos from our tree across the country. That cost me $100 for fruit I was giving away by the bag full because we had too much.
/---/ Listen, you economic moron. That 6% reverberates through the economy and makes everything more expensive in the long run -- you idiot. And point out any message that I was crying about the 6% increase. For the last time, you imbecile, I said corporations pass wage hikes and taxes to consumers with higher prices, something you Liberals refuse to acknowledge every time you squwak about raising corporate taxes.
I don't care how you choose to spend your money. I've shipped NY bagels to family in Virginia because the bagels they get at the supermarket are bland and doughy.

But I really think you're just playing stupid to get attention, arguing for the sake of arguing, so this is my final response to you on this subject.

/---/ Listen, you economic moron. That 6% reverberates through the economy and makes everything more expensive in the long run -- you idiot. And point out any message that I was crying about the 6% increase. For the last time, you imbecile, I said corporations pass wage hikes and taxes to consumers with higher prices, something you Liberals refuse to acknowledge every time you squwak about raising corporate taxes.
I don't care how you choose to spend your money. I've shipped NY bagels to family in Virginia because the bagels they get at the supermarket are bland and doughy.

But I really think you're just playing stupid to get attention, arguing for the sake of arguing, so this is my final response to you on this subject.
Why are you blaming workers for Capitalists choosing to raise prices on consumers like a servant of the wealthy elite? If you're going to be a whore for the investor class at least be a proud hoe.

^ White people problems.

But you understand that costs do tend to go up. :)

No, you are whining because 300,000 people did what all of us try to do, get paid more, and now you will have to pay a little more to get your package from Amazon.
/——/ I have Amazon Prime. My shipping is always free. SMIRK
And thanks for completely missing the point.

I have Amazon Prime. My shipping is always free.

and the price of the goods on Amazon will go up to cover that cost, do you really think Amazon is going to eat the 6%

And thanks for completely missing the point.

The point is the people in this thread think that the UPS employees should not get paid as much as they can just to help out the rest of the country. Which if fucking stupid

and the price of the goods on Amazon will go up to cover that cost, do you really think Amazon is going to eat the 6%

The point is the people in this thread think that the UPS employees should not get paid as much as they can just to help out the rest of the country. Which if fucking stupid
/----/ "The point is the people in this thread think that the UPS employees should not get paid as much as they can just to help out the rest of the country. Which if fucking stupid"
No one thinks that. Stop pushing a false narrative, you jerk.

you might want to read the thread and quit making a fool out of yourself.
/-----/ I did, and no one said that. The OP said, "Exactly like we said... UPS passing on the wage/benefits increases to all of us." No one said workers don't deserve or need wage hikes, especially in Bidennomic Hard Times. The OP just points out that the cost will be passed on to consumers in the form of higher prices.
BTW, the same thing will happen to the price of American-made cars with the latest UAW contract. This will knock some consumers out of the new car market due to higher prices and Bidenomic high car loan interest rates. It will lead to layoffs in the UAW ranks.

Still a strawman.
The issue is, like all conservatives said when liberals were virtue signaling over this, that the raise will not be paid by UPS. But by everyday Americans everywhere.
At a time of the highest inflation in over 50 years, the highest food inflation in recorded history and an economy that is teetering - this is not a good thing.
That is the issue. Once again, like all liberals, you never address the situation. Rather try to formulate the argument into something else you have a better chance of winning.
So to clarify you are stating the workers asking for a raise is not a good thing correct.

Forum List

Back