Israel agrees to daily four hour humanitarian pause

Hamas' planted explosives along the highway THEIR PEOPLE were to use to head south.

Nobody criticizes Hamas. Amazing how easy it is to manipulate the West

This thread is not about Hamas or Israel. . the OP is about what the administration is doing. It is a desperate attempt to save their electoral chances in 2024. What a lark.

:auiqs.jpg:

This is nothing but an attempt to mollify parts of his coalition that are fleeing and revolting from the party.

They have no intention of supporting his re-election campaign. This is a half-hearted attempt by the administration, to show he gives a damn. I doubt he does.

Very few of those who are protesting him, will fall for this. . . . the DNC is doomed next fall. :auiqs.jpg:

Democrats’ emotional divisions on Israel burst into public view​

1699550799533.png

". . .The rare heckling of the president at a Democratic fundraiser encapsulated an impassioned division that is setting party members against one another more bitterly than any other issue has in recent memory. These raw emotions, focused on Israel’s conduct in the aftermath of the Oct. 7 Hamas attacks inside Israel, threaten to inflame disputes among Democrats for years to come, at a time when the party had otherwise maintained a notable unity in the face of Republican disarray.

And the collision is increasingly erupting in public, creating a spectacle of division.

When Biden recently addressed an LGBTQ+ group, an audience member interrupted by shouting, “Let Gaza live! Cease-fire now!” When Vice President Harris spoke at Northern Arizona University on Oct. 17, a student pressed her about “crimes committed against those in Palestine.” At the first campaign event for Rep. Dean Phillips (D-Minn.), who is running a long-shot race for president, Phillips found himself in a heated back-and-forth over Israel with an attendee, who was removed. . . . "

Democrat Civil War Is Reaching a Boiling Point​

". . . Tensions were on display a during a Senate Appropriations Committee hearing on Israel aid Tuesday after a group of activists interrupted the meeting to protest the treatment of Palestinians in Gaza, shouting, "You're the terrorist."

Mr. President, if you care about Jewish people, as a rabbi, I need you to call for a ceasefire right now," she said.

Newsweek reached out to the White House for comment via email on Thursday.

Congressional Democrats Spar Over Israel-Hamas Conflict​

Divisions over the war have also seeped into Congress, where Democratic lawmakers have voiced strong criticisms against one another over their positions on Israel.

Representative Ritchie Torres of New York, for instance, has voiced criticisms of his fellow Democrats who opposed more unconditional aid for Israel, including Representatives Rashida Tlaib and Cori Bush, of Michigan and Missouri, respectively.

"U.S. aid to Israel is and should be unconditional, and never more so than in this moment of critical need. Congress must act decisively to provide Israel with whatever it needs to defend itself in the face of unprecedented terrorism. Shame on anyone who glorifies as 'resistance' the largest single-day mass murder of Jews since the Holocaust. It is reprehensible and repulsive,'" he wrote. . . . "

Well that was stupid.

Terrorists attacked innocents...no? You expect Israel to sit back and give them a pass?

You loons boggle my mind with your BS
Nah.

I'll elaborate a little on how I feel because you're too stupid to actually consider that I might believe something other than what you already assumed I believe.

Israel has every right to respond militarily. If some violent faction in a border country was invading and shooting rockets, killing Americans, we would turn them into a glass crater.

Since I'm a human though, and not a callous piece of trash like you, I actually do feel pity for the uninvolved on both sides. I pity the innocent Jewish people that were killed. I pity the uninvolved Palestinians that are being bombed. And no, not every Palestinian is either part of or voted for Hamas. It takes a wildly ignorant person to believe something like that.

Nah.

I'll elaborate a little on how I feel because you're too stupid to actually consider that I might believe something other than what you already assumed I believe.

Israel has every right to respond militarily. If some violent faction in a border country was invading and shooting rockets, killing Americans, we would turn them into a glass crater.

Since I'm a human though, and not a callous piece of trash like you, I actually do feel pity for the uninvolved on both sides. I pity the innocent Jewish people that were killed. I pity the uninvolved Palestinians that are being bombed. And no, not every Palestinian is either part of or voted for Hamas. It takes a wildly ignorant person to believe something like that.

War is hell, wouldn't be a war if terrorists from an area voted into power by citizens hadn't attacked innocents

I don't give two shits what you think about me nor your infantile attacks.

Again don't start none won't be none. Hamas started, Israel is ending it and Godspeed to them

How's that?

War is hell, wouldn't be a war if terrorists from an area voted into power by citizens hadn't attacked innocents

I don't give two shits what you think about me nor your infantile attacks.

Again don't start none won't be none. Hamas started, Israel is ending it and Godspeed to them

How's that?
Have a nice day, mouth breather.

The Zionist regime's objective is to make the Gaza a part of greater Israel and always has been.

This is the reason why their false objective of wiping out Hamas will never be achieved.

On a bright note, the Zionists' objective has become many times more impossible and unlikely now that the rest of the world has been made aware of their evil apartheid agenda..

Forum List

Back