Trump family not aware of much going on in their business

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

It seems that a series of happy accidents put millions in their accounts. If I cock up paperwork it usually costs me money.

In fact I cant ever remember something working out in my favour. I think that Ms James team calculates that banks were undepaid by 168 million in interest payments.

That is a sizeable sum by any calculation. it illustrates that this is not a victimless crime.

I am guessing that they thought that they could get away with it.

I would suggest that any fine has to be for at least that amount plus a premium for putting everybody to that trouble.

I would also suggest that the authorities need to close down the accountants who enabled this fraud. They should not be operating these criminal schemes.

I m going to buy the Art of the Deal where the stable genius explains how to defraud banks.

BunnyPancake.png

It seems that a series of happy accidents put millions in their accounts. If I cock up paperwork it usually costs me money.

In fact I cant ever remember something working out in my favour. I think that Ms James team calculates that banks were undepaid by 168 million in interest payments.

That is a sizeable sum by any calculation. it illustrates that this is not a victimless crime.

I would suggest that any fine has to be for at least that amount plus a premium for putting everybody to that trouble.

I would also suggest that the authorities need to close down the accountants who enabled this fraud. They should not be operating these criminal schemes.

I m going to buy the Art of the Deal where the stable genius explains how to defraud banks.
Well it clear tRump used the one bank that didn't care. It made money and Trump was a steady customer

They were aware as tRump use one bank exclusively. The one bank that let them get away with inflating net worth to induce lending

Lawyer got trump to admit that he submitted paperwork for the sole purpose of inducing the bank to loan money to him.

He played the I don't remember card and they boom show him the documents he signed.

Dodging will not help. Signatures on legal documents mean things.
A man should understand his business. I suspect that there are many others in the US grifting community who will be watching this with some concern,

The ultimate victim is the people. They cant afford sophisticated schemes like this. Their interests need protecting.

Last edited:
It’s more believable than telling the FBI you can’t remember something 36+ times

Last edited:
Trump borrowed money, met a payroll and built things. Joe Biden never had a real job that wasn't paid by taxpayer money. Where did the millions of dollars come from?

Forum List

Back