Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About The 911 Conspiracy Theory In Under 5 Minutes

once more paranoia rules, the only way to know is to contact the mods and ask if candycorn and obamaAmerican are the same person with different accounts.
give it a try.
:clap2::clap2: You would think that they would've thought of that on their own. Oh wait.............................
it's ok, every once in awhile you almost forget who these obsessed wankers are!

once more paranoia rules, the only way to know is to contact the mods and ask if candycorn and obamaAmerican are the same person with different accounts.
give it a try.
:clap2::clap2: You would think that they would've thought of that on their own. Oh wait.............................

jr agent obamamerican is like daws snot nosed little brother

give it a try.

so that make you and handjob a couple!

Israel's new online disinformation project pays bloggers for pro-Israel commentsEven though this writer is opposed to the Israel Foreign MInistry plan to hire blogger to post pro-Israel comments, the readers commenting think it is a good idea.

Remember, in the Jan 2009 Gaza onslaught in which Israel used chemical weapons on an unarmed population, there was a similar disinformation program launched on popular sites like Facebook and YouTube to present a white-washed account of Operation Cast Lead.

"Thought-police is here"

"The Foreign Ministry unveiled a new plan this week: Paying talkbackers to post pro-Israel responses on websites worldwide. A total of NIS 600,000 (roughly $150,000) will be earmarked to the establishment of an “Internet warfare” squad.

Israel's new online disinformation project pays bloggers for pro-Israel comments // Current TV

Israel's new online disinformation project pays bloggers for pro-Israel commentsEven though this writer is opposed to the Israel Foreign MInistry plan to hire blogger to post pro-Israel comments, the readers commenting think it is a good idea.

Remember, in the Jan 2009 Gaza onslaught in which Israel used chemical weapons on an unarmed population, there was a similar disinformation program launched on popular sites like Facebook and YouTube to present a white-washed account of Operation Cast Lead.

"Thought-police is here"

"The Foreign Ministry unveiled a new plan this week: Paying talkbackers to post pro-Israel responses on websites worldwide. A total of NIS 600,000 (roughly $150,000) will be earmarked to the establishment of an “Internet warfare” squad.

Israel's new online disinformation project pays bloggers for pro-Israel comments // Current TV
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQto821rRS0]Paranoid Personality Disorder - YouTube[/ame]

Forum posting is a great, free way to get your name out there and increase awareness for your product or service. However, it has to be done carefully and tastefully so that you are posting accurate and relevant information to avoid spamming message boards. An experienced freelancer understands the fine lines that cannot be crossed in forum posting, and how to harness the power of this practice to increase traffic to your main website.

Forum Posting jobs | Freelance Online Forum Posting jobs | Freelancer.com

Forum posting is a great, free way to get your name out there and increase awareness for your product or service. However, it has to be done carefully and tastefully so that you are posting accurate and relevant information to avoid spamming message boards. An experienced freelancer understands the fine lines that cannot be crossed in forum posting, and how to harness the power of this practice to increase traffic to your main website.

Forum Posting jobs | Freelance Online Forum Posting jobs | Freelancer.com
this post just screams desperation

give it a try.

And you're like Rimjob's cock. Small and stupid.:lol::lol:

Paul why do you play the game disinfo agent candycunt/aka Obamerican WANTS you to play by replying to him? The troll is just seeking attention and is here just to take your time away from you.9/11 is the least of our problems we have to worry about from the government right now.they have other far more sinister plans for us in the future you should be more concerned about rather than taking the bait of an agent and wasting your time with him.

9/11 is just a smokescreen for the government to get truthers thinking about that all the time and posting about it while they are plotting something new for us which is why again 9/11 is the least of our problems we have to worry about from them right now.

I hear ya. I just have fun with em. I know they're just bitter trolls,but i still like to have some fun with em from time to time. I enjoy watching their troll meltdowns. Had one freak out on me here yesterday. I laughed my ass off. They just can't control their stalking. They really do think they're pissing me off and that makes me laugh even harder. All they have is their dumb one-liner attacks and they run out of material so quickly. I think i exhaust them. lol! Anyway,i am considering the 'ignore' option but i haven't made that decision yet. Right now i'm still having some fun with em. When the fun ends,the 'ignore' begins. Thanks for the replies 911.

I see,fair enough.yeah they are kinda fun to mess with.after a while though their childish drivel gets reputatious were they become a bore though and i got to the point where i had to put him and his sock puppet and those other two trolls on ignore.oh and thank YOU for that video.I have shown it to about five loyal Bush dupes on another forum and all they can do is fling shit in defeat like the monkeys they are.to know surprise.they did not even bother watching it or try to debunk it.:lol:

also it came in quite handy because I found ONE poster who he believed the official version but he senses something is wrong with our government because he is a ron paul supporter as well so after watching that video,he now has his doubts about the official version now and he actually took me up on my advise to read david ray griffins book DEBUNKING THE 9/11 DEBUNKING,AN ANSWER TO POPULAR MECHANICS AND OTHER DEFENDERS OF THE OFFICIAL CONSPIRACY THEORY
which was a pleasnt surprise for me cause most people on the net who believe the official version,refuse to look at an oppossing view but he was actually open minded to look at an opposing view and he bought the book.cool huh?:eusa_angel:

Hey you're welcome. And i'm glad your friend decided to open his mind up a bit. That's cool. Because most here don't even watch the films or even read the OP's. They just go straight to the stalker troll stuff. It seems like it is a job for them or something. But like said,when the fun with em ends,the 'Ignore' option begins.

Last edited:
give it a try.

Don't care enough to bother. Seriously,just don't care that much.

give it a try.

You accuse me of being a sock, or, even worse, agree with Rimjob that I'm a sock of Candycorn and you don't care enough to even check it out?

WOW!! I see where you stand on most anything from this point on. Worthless and unreliable.

give it a try.

You accuse me of being a sock, or, even worse, agree with Rimjob that I'm a sock of Candycorn and you don't care enough to even check it out?

WOW!! I see where you stand on most anything from this point on. Worthless and unreliable.

Did i stutter? Just don't care. If you're a stalker troll who likes to use mulitple accounts to troll,than so be it. It is a bit creepy but whatever floats your boat i guess. Enjoy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back