Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About The 911 Conspiracy Theory In Under 5 Minutes

Hilarious? You really are stupid.

Hilarious and 100% accurate. You and your buddys' replies really are just stanky verbal-diarrhea gibberish. So face it,he nailed you perfectly. :dance:
Stop stalking! Waaaah! Stop stalking!! You're making me scared!! :rolleyes:

Fucking idiot.

Never said i was scared Dummy. I said it was creepy but also pretty funny. And i see you're still stalking. You have now become the perfect angry stalker troll. So Congrats! Hope you're proud of yourself. What an achievement. :cuckoo:

Hilarious and 100% accurate. You and your buddys' replies really are just stanky verbal-diarrhea gibberish. So face it,he nailed you perfectly. :dance:

Fucking idiot.

Never said i was scared Dummy. I said it was creepy but also pretty funny. And i see you're still stalking. You have now become the perfect angry stalker troll. So Congrats! Hope you're proud of yourself. What an achievement. :cuckoo:
Yeah, I'm going to take what the village idiot says to heart.

Scared little pussy. :rofl:

Fucking idiot.

Still stalking though huh? You're an amateur. :lol:

It's called a reply, dipshit. Look it up.

No,what you're doing is called stalking. And you're not even good at it. Why don't you try posting your own material for a change? Quit stalking others' posts and spamming em with your stupid one-liner attacks. Because that really is just Message Board cowardice and amateurism. I mean do you even read the OP's? Doesn't look like it. You just go straight for the personal attacks. But hey,i can't change who you are. You want to be angry stalker troll,than so be it. Enjoy. :)

No,what you're doing is called stalking. And you're not even good at it. Why don't you try posting your own material for a change? Quit stalking others' posts and spamming em with your stupid one-liner attacks. Because that really is just Message Board cowardice and amateurism. I mean do you even read the OP's? Doesn't look like it. You just go straight for the personal attacks. But hey,i can't change who you are. You want to be angry stalker troll,than so be it. Enjoy. :)
The OP is anything but original. We were posting here way before your sorry ass showed up yet you call us the stalkers. You say your done with us yet you continue to post. You think Rimjob is successful and hilarious. How much longer will you continue to make a fool of yourself?

Cowardice, huh? Shall I say it to your face, pussy? Would you like that better?

:D

The OP is anything but original. We were posting here way before your sorry ass showed up yet you call us the stalkers. You say your done with us yet you continue to post. You think Rimjob is successful and hilarious. How much longer will you continue to make a fool of yourself?

Yea like you stalker trolls really read the OP's. lol! And i do know your stalker troll intention is to shut people up and hope they never come back to post. But that wont happen with me though. Because i know you guys are just angry little Dummies who can't stand to have their World-Views and order of things challenged. That just pisses you pea-brains off.

And posting original material does not make one a Message Board 'Stalker Troll.' Those who don't post any material of their own and only angrily reply to others' posts,are the Message Board Stalker Trolls. You are obviously a Stalker Troll. You can only attack and insult. Because you're too damn dumb and cowardly to do any different. So stalk away if that makes you happy. But i'll still be here. :)

Stop with the spittle-spewing gibberish. Get a life Dummy. :lol:

Stop with the spittle-spewing gibberish. Get a life Dummy. :lol:
That's what I thought, coward. Keep hiding behind that keyboard ranting against the Bilderbergers and whatever else.

Pussy. :tinfoil:

Yeah they left out a few things. But hey,pretty good for under 5 Minutes no?

No, it's not. I would go into all the errors step by step, but my reply would probably exceed the board's bandwidth limitations.

No, it's not. I would go into all the errors step by step, but my reply would probably exceed the board's bandwidth limitations.

So you don't think there should be a new 911 Investigation?

No, I don't. I don't see why all that money should be spent to satisfy a bunch of people who are "just asking questions". And besides, they wouldn't believe the results, because it would still come back that 19 hijackers financed by OBL crashed planes and killed people.

And, the only thing the government did wrong was having the FBI, CIA, and NSA so compartmentalized and in-fighting with each other that they couldn't put the facts together and stop the 19 punks before they hi-jacked the planes.

No, I don't. I don't see why all that money should be spent to satisfy a bunch of people who are "just asking questions". And besides, they wouldn't believe the results, because it would still come back that 19 hijackers financed by OBL crashed planes and killed people.

And, the only thing the government did wrong was having the FBI, CIA, and NSA so compartmentalized and in-fighting with each other that they couldn't put the facts together and stop the 19 punks before they hi-jacked the planes.

Fair enough. I disagree,but i can respect your position. I just feel there are way too many unanswered questions. And i strongly believe our Government has lied. But i hear ya. I thought the video was great though. Thanks for your replies.

Fair enough. I disagree,but i can respect your position. I just feel there are way too many unanswered questions. And i strongly believe our Government has lied. But i hear ya. I thought the video was great though. Thanks for your replies.

What do you think our government has lied about in relation to the events of 9/11?

Forum List

Back