Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About The 911 Conspiracy Theory In Under 5 Minutes

Hilarious and 100% accurate. You and your buddys' replies really are just stanky verbal-diarrhea gibberish. So face it,he nailed you perfectly. :dance:
Stop stalking! Waaaah! Stop stalking!! You're making me scared!! :rolleyes:

Fucking idiot.

Never said i was scared Dummy. I said it was creepy but also pretty funny. And i see you're still stalking. You have now become the perfect angry stalker troll. So Congrats! Hope you're proud of yourself. What an achievement. :cuckoo:

thats how kid trolls are that are scared of the truth,they stalk.

Still stalking though huh? You're an amateur. :lol:
It's called a reply, dipshit. Look it up.

No,what you're doing is called stalking. And you're not even good at it. Why don't you try posting your own material for a change? Quit stalking others' posts and spamming em with your stupid one-liner attacks. Because that really is just Message Board cowardice and amateurism. I mean do you even read the OP's? Doesn't look like it. You just go straight for the personal attacks. But hey,i can't change who you are. You want to be angry stalker troll,than so be it. Enjoy. :)

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

another child troll i need to add to my ignore list.

Last edited:
Stop stalking! Waaaah! Stop stalking!! You're making me scared!! :rolleyes:

Fucking idiot.

Never said i was scared Dummy. I said it was creepy but also pretty funny. And i see you're still stalking. You have now become the perfect angry stalker troll. So Congrats! Hope you're proud of yourself. What an achievement. :cuckoo:

thats how kid trolls are that are scared of the truth,they stalk.

Go away, Paulitician and I are trying to have a serious conversation.

oh and Paul I wouldnt bother addressing Moron in the Hat either,he is another disinformation agent troll that has penetrated this site as well.He isnt the kid troll crackerjack is,he actually attempts to debate and after he gets his ass handed to him on a platter everytime,he resorts to lies to avoid admitting he is losing the debate as you will find out if you try to debate him.

Ok, I saw the video.

You people DO realize that Steven Colbert is a comedian right?

thats why he did a great job pointing out in a FUNNY way the lies and propaganda of the official version.you got to be on drugs to accept it after all with those great facts he listed.:lol::lol:

oh and Paul I wouldnt bother addressing Moron in the Hat either,he is another disinformation agent troll that has penetrated this site as well.He isnt the kid troll crackerjack is,he actually attempts to debate and after he gets his ass handed to him on a platter everytime,he resorts to lies to avoid admitting he is losing the debate as you will find out if you try to debate him.
This is probably why you never get a serious answer on conspiracy threads.

Coupled with the fact that you're a fucking idiot, of course.

still another fart from you candycunt.:lol::9::poop:

that means I have your other sock puppet on ignore but you already know that,

Last edited:
Ok, I saw the video.

thats why he did a great job pointing out in a FUNNY way the lies and propaganda of the official version.you got to be on drugs to accept it after all with those great facts he listed.:lol::lol:

You don't do your argument a lot of good by saying things like "If you don't believe it then you must be on drugs, or an idiot, etc."

Noe of the points in that video were on screen long enough to perhaps show context, and there was no evidence supporting any of the assertions. We're supposed to just believe everything said there.

Try watching Penn & Teller's video, which I also watched since I found it while doing a search for the video posted here. They actually are funnier than Colbert, and showed facts as well.

Ok, I saw the video.

Wrong person. James Corbett produced this video. And he's not a 'Comedien' per se. He's a journalist. But I guess you could call him a 'Satirist' as well.

Last edited:

He's the poster child for abortion rights. Do you really want more shit stains like him walking around?

You do realize you can get in a lot of trouble changing a poster's name on a quote, don't you?

He's the poster child for abortion rights. Do you really want more shit stains like him walking around?
You make a strong argument!

You do realize you can get in a lot of trouble changing a poster's name on a quote, don't you?
"A lot of trouble"?

I was not aware that it was against the rules. Thank you for pointing it out to me.

Ok, I saw the video.

You don't do your argument a lot of good by saying things like "If you don't believe it then you must be on drugs, or an idiot, etc."

Noe of the points in that video were on screen long enough to perhaps show context, and there was no evidence supporting any of the assertions. We're supposed to just believe everything said there.

Try watching Penn & Teller's video, which I also watched since I found it while doing a search for the video posted here. They actually are funnier than Colbert, and showed facts as well.

just telling it like it is.someone WOULD have to be on drugs to still believe the official version after looking at that video.:lol: all of it is documented and proven true so yeah its ignorant not to believe it especially after watching this video here.

watch it and try and debunk it that explosives did not bring the towers down.its only ten minutes long.Nobody has ever been able to debunk it.there are disinfo agent trolls on here that have tried many times but they always fail miserably each time. Barry Jennings testimony that they mentioned briefly in there and bld 7 is the crux of the 9/11 coverup commission the official conspiracy theory apologists cant get around.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, I saw the video.

Its funny that the 9/11 conspiracy whackjobs will tell you that you shouldn't believe anything you read in the media. As if You Tube is not "the media" nowadays.

All in all, they've had 10 years to prove anything. They've proven nothing except they are a bunch of morons.

Its funny that the 9/11 conspiracy whackjobs will tell you that you shouldn't believe anything you read in the media. As if You Tube is not "the media" nowadays.

All in all, they've had 10 years to prove anything. They've proven nothing except they are a bunch of morons.

I disagree. They've proven we do need a new & credible 911 Investigation. Our Government has lied to us.

just telling it like it is.someone WOULD have to be on drugs to still believe the official version after looking at that video.:lol: all of it is documented and proven true so yeah its ignorant not to believe it especially after watching this video here.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8n-nT-luFIw]9/11: Total Proof That Bombs Were Planted In The Buildings! - YouTube[/ame]

watch it and try and debunk it that explosives did not bring the towers down.its only ten minutes long.Nobody has ever been able to debunk it.there are disinfo agent trolls on here that have tried many times but they always fail miserably each time. Barry Jennings testimony that they mentioned briefly in there and bld 7 is the crux of the 9/11 coverup commission the official conspiracy theory apologists cant get around.

'The Ultimate Con' was a very good Documentary. I like the fact that it didn't have any narration. Very well done film. Thanks.

Forum List

Back