Honest question for the 911 conspiracy buffs.

PredFan

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2011
In Liberal minds, rent free.
No name-calling, no abuse, just honest questions. Well from me anyway, I can't control what others do.

1st question:

Why would the government do it? To what end would they take such risks?

I can't answer that. I put more stock in the fact that we do not know the whole story. Which is why so many take the initiative to place blame. I can theorize the reasons our govt. might have done it. But I certainly can not lay down any empirical evidence to support that theory.

Now, if you want to ask about some of the scientific/engineering related anomalies, I can go rounds for hours.

But isn't crashing jets into the towers enough to cause a "Pearl Harbor" incident? Bringing the towers down takes it to a whole new level that gets very complicated and increases the odds of being discovered.

But isn't crashing jets into the towers enough to cause a "Pearl Harbor" incident? Bringing the towers down takes it to a whole new level that gets very complicated and increases the odds of being discovered.

the buildings where dinosaurs and now damaged not worth repairing...the risk is in some ways less as it destroyed the evidence,black boxes etc..it was far more spectacular...you could always blame terrorist if explosives became too evident, terrorist placed explosives in the towers before why not again ?

Go read pnac and they will tell you themselves whats to be gained from a useful pearl harbor like incident

How did the fictional explosives enter into the buildings, twat? Maybe, your hallucinations are a result of PMS?

I can't answer that. I put more stock in the fact that we do not know the whole story. Which is why so many take the initiative to place blame. I can theorize the reasons our govt. might have done it. But I certainly can not lay down any empirical evidence to support that theory.

Now, if you want to ask about some of the scientific/engineering related anomalies, I can go rounds for hours.

We might get into that.

Testing cutting edge weaponry will never leave my mind.

So, you say that a reason for doing it might be to test new technology?

Why not do it in the country of one of our enemies?

No. Not a reason for doing it, a reason for all the scientific/engineering related anomaly.

Good question. As a theory, I would say that doing it anywhere but on US soil would not rally the people around endless war.

go read pnac and they will tell you themselves whats to be gained from a useful pearl harbor like incident

how did the fictional explosives enter into the buildings, twat? Maybe, your hallucinations are a result of pms?

perhaps the same way explosives entered the first time ...twat
The rubble from the towers would've had MILES of det cord running through it. They would've never been able to hide it. And as usual Eots reds me for a simple question. Fucking idiot.:lol::lol:

Testing cutting edge weaponry will never leave my mind.

So, you say that a reason for doing it might be to test new technology?

Why not do it in the country of one of our enemies?

No. Not a reason for doing it, a reason for all the scientific/engineering related anomaly.

Good question. As a theory, I would say that doing it anywhere but on US soil would not rally the people around endless war.

I meant testing new technology on our enemies.

Dougar pretty much hit the nail on the head.This video here explains it all.They also did it for the same reason they killed Kennedy.JFk was killed because he wanted to pull out of the vietnam war and had plans for a complete withdrawal by 1965. that has now come out in the national archives and been documented through the freedom of information act thanks to the assassinations record review board formed in the early 90's assigned to look into it.

after kennedy was assassinated.LBJ signed memo #273 which reversed kennedys policy on vietnam and escualted the war.war means big business for us corporations,without war,they can not make millions so 9/11 was staged so they could profit again.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back