Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About The 911 Conspiracy Theory In Under 5 Minutes

well like I said,agent candycunt/aka obamerica is a paid agent troll.Daws and crackerjack are just kids with no friends in their lives who have nothing better to do with their life.

Yeah,it's pretty obvious. They never comment on the films or any of the OP's. They just go immediately to the insult/ridicule game. But i do enjoy watching their angry troll meltdowns. Funny stuff.

Yeah their meltdowns are almost as funny as agent candycunt/Obamaerica.:lol: candycunt does such an awful job of hiding his sock puppet Obamerica he really should give it up.He says practically the exact same thing all the time while posting under Obamerica as he does as candycunt and like I said,he gave it away a long time ago with his counting problems he has under BOTH user names.:lol::lol: even crackerjack and daws dont have counting problems like candycunt does.:lol::lol::lol: priceless isnt it?:lol:

Yes their posting styles really are very similar. So for now i have to conclude they are just one Troll using multiple accounts. But i really don't care. Angry Stalker Trolls are nothing new on Message Boards. Just more of the same ole same ole. I do like pissing em off though. :)

Yeah,it's pretty obvious. They never comment on the films or any of the OP's. They just go immediately to the insult/ridicule game. But i do enjoy watching their angry troll meltdowns. Funny stuff.

Yeah their meltdowns are almost as funny as agent candycunt/Obamaerica.:lol: candycunt does such an awful job of hiding his sock puppet Obamerica he really should give it up.He says practically the exact same thing all the time while posting under Obamerica as he does as candycunt and like I said,he gave it away a long time ago with his counting problems he has under BOTH user names.:lol::lol: even crackerjack and daws dont have counting problems like candycunt does.:lol::lol::lol: priceless isnt it?:lol:

Yes their posting styles really are very similar. So for now i have to conclude they are just one Troll using multiple accounts. But i really don't care. Angry Stalker Trolls are nothing new on Message Boards. Just more of the same ole same ole. I do like pissing em off though. :)

you concluded right and win first prize ribbon today.:lol: yeah your pissing them off alright and their losing it.It really is funny watchiing them lose it.:lol:

Last edited:
cmb.jpg

once more paranoia rules, the only way to know is to contact the mods and ask if candycorn and obamaAmerican are the same person with different accounts.
give it a try.

agent daws is going to end up having a break down like agent divecon did

yeah that was hysterical when divecunt had his nervous breakdown.:lol:

just a matter of time before daws troll does as well.:lol:
looks like I found the town of desperation

four farts in a row from you daws,congrats.:lol: hey there agent moron in the hat,hows your handlers doing? they paying you well?

Last edited:
four farts in a row from you daws,congrats.:lol: Hey there agent moron in the hat,hows your handlers doing? They paying you well?

they're paying me a lot better than the little money you make giving blowjobs to sailors.

these agents like rat tend to drift off into their homosexual imaginings of other posters engaging in sex acts when they get bored ,they seem to get pleasure out of it

four farts in a row from you daws,congrats.:lol: Hey there agent moron in the hat,hows your handlers doing? They paying you well?

they're paying me a lot better than the little money you make giving blowjobs to sailors.

these agents like rat tend to drift off into their homosexual imaginings of other posters engaging in sex acts when they get bored ,they seem to get pleasure out of it

You mean 9/11 I J isn't a female like she posted elsewhere?

Yeah the angry stalker trolls here do seem to be getting creepier & creepier by the day. Must be all out of fresh material. Now they're just desperate. :)

I know.they always resort to that EVERYTIME.Makes you wonder what kind of sicko parents they had.

I know.they always resort to that EVERYTIME.Makes you wonder what kind of sicko parents they had.

Angry stalker Trolls don't have parents. They're spawns of the Devil. :lol:

Forum List

Back