Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About The 911 Conspiracy Theory In Under 5 Minutes

You don't do your argument a lot of good by saying things like "If you don't believe it then you must be on drugs, or an idiot, etc."

Noe of the points in that video were on screen long enough to perhaps show context, and there was no evidence supporting any of the assertions. We're supposed to just believe everything said there.

Try watching Penn & Teller's video, which I also watched since I found it while doing a search for the video posted here. They actually are funnier than Colbert, and showed facts as well.

Its funny that the 9/11 conspiracy whackjobs will tell you that you shouldn't believe anything you read in the media. As if You Tube is not "the media" nowadays.

All in all, they've had 10 years to prove anything. They've proven nothing except they are a bunch of morons.

I disagree. They've proven we do need a new & credible 911 Investigation. Our Government has lied to us.

Okay...tell us what they missed. The hijackers are dead. Those who organized and planned it are either dead or in custody. There have never been any evidence of explosives being used in any buildings.

Your move....unless you're going to retreat back to your position of being my permanent bitch on this topic.

I'm guessing you've already done so.

Its funny that the 9/11 conspiracy whackjobs will tell you that you shouldn't believe anything you read in the media. As if You Tube is not "the media" nowadays.

All in all, they've had 10 years to prove anything. They've proven nothing except they are a bunch of morons.

I disagree. They've proven we do need a new & credible 911 Investigation. Our Government has lied to us.

Okay...tell us what they missed. The hijackers are dead. Those who organized and planned it are either dead or in custody. There have never been any evidence of explosives being used in any buildings.

Your move....unless you're going to retreat back to your position of being my permanent bitch on this topic.

We're calling for a new & credible 911 Investigation. We believe the original investigation was a fraud. There are still far too many unanswered questions. And the '911 Truth' Movement was founded by family members of 911 victims. They are demanding a new investigation. They believe their Government has lied to them. And personally, i fully agree with them. As far as being your 'permanent bitch' goes,that sort of childish rant does not serve you well in a rational adult conversation. And maybe you should watch the video? Just a suggestion anyway. Enjoy.

We're calling for a new & credible 911 Investigation. We believe the original investigation was a fraud. There are still far too many unanswered questions. And the '911 Truth' Movement was founded by family members of 911 victims. They are demanding a new investigation. They believe their Government has lied to them. And personally, i fully agree with them. As far as being your 'permanent bitch' goes,that sort of childish rant does not serve you well in a rational adult conversation. And maybe you should watch the video? Just a suggestion anyway. Enjoy.

Child?

Okay....does a "man" make assertions then doesn't explain why he makes the assertions?

Should you come up with your explanations now or should we change your diaper?

Your move.

Child?

Okay....does a "man" make assertions then doesn't explain why he makes the assertions?

Your move.

Whatever. Stop using multiple accounts you Dummy. Your ignorant posting style gives it all away. We know you're really just one troll using multiple accounts. And that really is incredibly pathetic. It only shows that you're very desperate and unbalanced. But hey,good luck with all that. :lol:

Paulie is finally using the word "we". He now feels accepted by Rimjob. I guess that's to be expected when you set your sights so low.:lol::lol:

Child?

Your move.

Whatever. Stop using multiple accounts you Dummy. Your ignorant posting style gives it all away. We know you're really just one troll using multiple accounts. And that really is incredibly pathetic. It only shows that you're very desperate and unbalanced. But hey,good luck with all that. :lol:

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

thats candycunt/Obamerica for ya.He cant change his colors.:lol: He always gives himself away that he is socking under Obamerica cause he says that as Obamerica as well sometimes that your my permanent bitch also.and like i said before,obamerica has a counting problem just like candycunt.He does such a lousy job of hiding his sock puppets.lol.

Last edited:
And who accused me of posting like someone else?:clap2::clap2:

No,i accused you of being the same person using multiple accounts. But if i'm wrong about that,i apologize.

I dont think he has "multiple" accounts here.Like i said,The only known sock that candycunt uses to post under as well is this one.Obamamerica.This is his only "known" sock puppet that he posts under besides candycunt.

Last edited:
You don't do your argument a lot of good by saying things like "If you don't believe it then you must be on drugs, or an idiot, etc."

Noe of the points in that video were on screen long enough to perhaps show context, and there was no evidence supporting any of the assertions. We're supposed to just believe everything said there.

Try watching Penn & Teller's video, which I also watched since I found it while doing a search for the video posted here. They actually are funnier than Colbert, and showed facts as well.

amen to that.

Paul why do you play the game disinfo agent candycunt/aka Obamerican WANTS you to play by replying to him? The troll is just seeking attention and is here just to take your time away from you.9/11 is the least of our problems we have to worry about from the government right now.they have other far more sinister plans for us in the future you should be more concerned about rather than taking the bait of an agent and wasting your time with him.

9/11 is just a smokescreen for the government to get truthers thinking about that all the time and posting about it while they are plotting something new for us which is why again 9/11 is the least of our problems we have to worry about from them right now.

Last edited:
And who accused me of posting like someone else?:clap2::clap2:

No,i accused you of being the same person using multiple accounts. But if i'm wrong about that,i apologize.

I dont think he has "multiple" accounts here.Like i said,The only known sock that candycunt uses to post under as well is this one.Obamamerica.This is his only "known" sock puppet that he posts under besides candycunt.

Yeah,those two accounts are likely one stalker troll. I kind of figured that. Pathetic really.

Paul why do you play the game disinfo agent candycunt/aka Obamerican WANTS you to play by replying to him? The troll is just seeking attention and is here just to take your time away from you.9/11 is the least of our problems we have to worry about from the government right now.they have other far more sinister plans for us in the future you should be more concerned about rather than taking the bait of an agent and wasting your time with him.

9/11 is just a smokescreen for the government to get truthers thinking about that all the time and posting about it while they are plotting something new for us which is why again 9/11 is the least of our problems we have to worry about from them right now.

I hear ya. I just have fun with em. I know they're just bitter trolls,but i still like to have some fun with em from time to time. I enjoy watching their troll meltdowns. Had one freak out on me here yesterday. I laughed my ass off. They just can't control their stalking. They really do think they're pissing me off and that makes me laugh even harder. All they have is their dumb one-liner attacks and they run out of material so quickly. I think i exhaust them. lol! Anyway,i am considering the 'ignore' option but i haven't made that decision yet. Right now i'm still having some fun with em. When the fun ends,the 'ignore' begins. Thanks for the replies 911.

I hear ya. I just have fun with em. I know they're just bitter trolls,but i still like to have some fun with em from time to time. I enjoy watching their troll meltdowns. Had one freak out on me here yesterday. I laughed my ass off. They just can't control their stalking. They really do think they're pissing me off and that makes me laugh even harder. All they have is their dumb one-liner attacks and they run out of material so quickly. I think i exhaust them. lol! Anyway,i am considering the 'ignore' option but i haven't made that decision yet. Right now i'm still having some fun with em. When the fun ends,the 'ignore' begins. Thanks for the replies 911.

I see,fair enough.yeah they are kinda fun to mess with.after a while though their childish drivel gets reputatious were they become a bore though and i got to the point where i had to put him and his sock puppet and those other two trolls on ignore.oh and thank YOU for that video.I have shown it to about five loyal Bush dupes on another forum and all they can do is fling shit in defeat like the monkeys they are.to know surprise.they did not even bother watching it or try to debunk it.:lol:

also it came in quite handy because I found ONE poster who he believed the official version but he senses something is wrong with our government because he is a ron paul supporter as well so after watching that video,he now has his doubts about the official version now and he actually took me up on my advise to read david ray griffins book DEBUNKING THE 9/11 DEBUNKING,AN ANSWER TO POPULAR MECHANICS AND OTHER DEFENDERS OF THE OFFICIAL CONSPIRACY THEORY
which was a pleasnt surprise for me cause most people on the net who believe the official version,refuse to look at an oppossing view but he was actually open minded to look at an opposing view and he bought the book.cool huh?:eusa_angel:

Last edited:
once more paranoia rules, the only way to know is to contact the mods and ask if candycorn and obamaAmerican are the same person with different accounts.
give it a try.

once more paranoia rules, the only way to know is to contact the mods and ask if candycorn and obamaAmerican are the same person with different accounts.
give it a try.
:clap2::clap2: You would think that they would've thought of that on their own. Oh wait.............................

Forum List

Back