Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About The 911 Conspiracy Theory In Under 5 Minutes

Seriously dude,that's just creepy. You really do need to get your angry stalker troll problem under control. Yer losing it. :cuckoo:
Fuck you!

he is going divecon on us...it happens with these agents after awhile

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgMdz2fe0CY]All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy - YouTube[/ame]

lol! Yeah their rants can get pretty bizarre. But what do you expect from low-level grunts? Being a Government Message Board Troll is not a repectable line of work. And they know that. It probably does drive them crazy at some point. But watching stalker troll meltdowns sure is fun. :)

Fuck you!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgMdz2fe0CY]All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy - YouTube[/ame]

lol! Yeah their rants can get pretty bizarre. But what do you expect from low-level grunts? Being a Government Message Board Troll is not a repectable line of work. And they know that. It probably does drive them crazy at some point. But watching stalker troll meltdowns sure is fun. :)
Actually I'm totally cool with the whole thing. It took awhile but you finally showed what a biased piece of shit you really are.

I will give you credit for backing Eots. He wears some stupid fucking hat and he is a moron BUT he's a better choice than Rimjob. If you were smart enough to check you would see that Eots has NOTHING to do with Rimjob. Fuck you.

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy - YouTube

Actually I'm totally cool with the whole thing. It took awhile but you finally showed what a biased piece of shit you really are.

I will give you credit for backing Eots. He wears some stupid fucking hat and he is a moron BUT he's a better choice than Rimjob. If you were smart enough to check you would see that Eots has NOTHING to do with Rimjob. Fuck you.

:lol: Damn! That is some incredibly hilarious angry stalker troll shyte right there. An angry troll's way of complimenting someone i guess. I'm sure Eots feels a lot better now. Yeah, some of the stalker trolls here really are losing it. Crazy stuff. :cuckoo:

:lol: Damn! That is some incredibly hilarious angry stalker troll shyte right there. An angry troll's way of complimenting someone i guess. I'm sure Eots feels a lot better now. Yeah, some of the stalker trolls here really are losing it. Crazy stuff. :cuckoo:

Oh man...I laughed out loud for real !...cheers

Seriously dude,that's just creepy. You really do need to get your angry stalker troll problem under control. Yer losing it. :cuckoo:
Fuck you!

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

I can't believe Divey butthurt you so much that you can't let go of it after all this time.

Here, this should help you to keep your butthurt alive...

DiveConsig1-1.jpg

Oh man...I laughed out loud for real !...cheers

So did i. Truly hilarious. Do you feel better now? You just received as close as you're ever gonna get to a compliment from an angry troll? :lol:

Uh oh. Angry Stalker Troll Alert! We got another one. This should be fun. :)

once more paranoia rules, the only way to know is to contact the mods and ask if candycorn and obamaAmerican are the same person with different accounts.
give it a try.

agent daws is going to end up having a break down like agent divecon did

yeah that was hysterical when divecunt had his nervous breakdown.:lol:

just a matter of time before daws troll does as well.:lol:

once more paranoia rules, the only way to know is to contact the mods and ask if candycorn and obamaAmerican are the same person with different accounts.
give it a try.
:clap2::clap2: You would think that they would've thought of that on their own. Oh wait.............................

jr agent obamamerican is like daws snot nosed little brother

i assume you know your talking about candycunt there?:lol: candycunt err Obamerica in case you have not noticed,has an obsession over me.He cant get over long ago arguments I had with on 9/11 at another site and hates it that I put him on ignore and dont give him the attention he seeks,hense his obsession over me and why he hates it when someone talks to me.:lol:

Last edited:
I hear ya. I just have fun with em. I know they're just bitter trolls,but i still like to have some fun with em from time to time. I enjoy watching their troll meltdowns. Had one freak out on me here yesterday. I laughed my ass off. They just can't control their stalking. They really do think they're pissing me off and that makes me laugh even harder. All they have is their dumb one-liner attacks and they run out of material so quickly. I think i exhaust them. lol! Anyway,i am considering the 'ignore' option but i haven't made that decision yet. Right now i'm still having some fun with em. When the fun ends,the 'ignore' begins. Thanks for the replies 911.

I see,fair enough.yeah they are kinda fun to mess with.after a while though their childish drivel gets reputatious were they become a bore though and i got to the point where i had to put him and his sock puppet and those other two trolls on ignore.oh and thank YOU for that video.I have shown it to about five loyal Bush dupes on another forum and all they can do is fling shit in defeat like the monkeys they are.to know surprise.they did not even bother watching it or try to debunk it.:lol:

also it came in quite handy because I found ONE poster who he believed the official version but he senses something is wrong with our government because he is a ron paul supporter as well so after watching that video,he now has his doubts about the official version now and he actually took me up on my advise to read david ray griffins book DEBUNKING THE 9/11 DEBUNKING,AN ANSWER TO POPULAR MECHANICS AND OTHER DEFENDERS OF THE OFFICIAL CONSPIRACY THEORY
which was a pleasnt surprise for me cause most people on the net who believe the official version,refuse to look at an oppossing view but he was actually open minded to look at an opposing view and he bought the book.cool huh?:eusa_angel:

Hey you're welcome. And i'm glad your friend decided to open his mind up a bit. That's cool. Because most here don't even watch the films or even read the OP's. They just go straight to the stalker troll stuff. It seems like it is a job for them or something. But like said,when the fun with em ends,the 'Ignore' option begins.

well like I said,agent candycunt/aka obamerica is a paid agent troll.Daws and crackerjack are just kids with no friends in their lives who have nothing better to do with their life.

Don't care enough to bother. Seriously,just don't care that much.
You accuse me of being a sock, or, even worse, agree with Rimjob that I'm a sock of Candycorn and you don't care enough to even check it out?

WOW!! I see where you stand on most anything from this point on. Worthless and unreliable.

Did i stutter? Just don't care. If you're a stalker troll who likes to use mulitple accounts to troll,than so be it. It is a bit creepy but whatever floats your boat i guess. Enjoy.

its pretty obvious thats what floats his boat.:lol:

Fuck you!

amen to that.:lol:

I see,fair enough.yeah they are kinda fun to mess with.after a while though their childish drivel gets reputatious were they become a bore though and i got to the point where i had to put him and his sock puppet and those other two trolls on ignore.oh and thank YOU for that video.I have shown it to about five loyal Bush dupes on another forum and all they can do is fling shit in defeat like the monkeys they are.to know surprise.they did not even bother watching it or try to debunk it.:lol:

also it came in quite handy because I found ONE poster who he believed the official version but he senses something is wrong with our government because he is a ron paul supporter as well so after watching that video,he now has his doubts about the official version now and he actually took me up on my advise to read david ray griffins book DEBUNKING THE 9/11 DEBUNKING,AN ANSWER TO POPULAR MECHANICS AND OTHER DEFENDERS OF THE OFFICIAL CONSPIRACY THEORY
which was a pleasnt surprise for me cause most people on the net who believe the official version,refuse to look at an oppossing view but he was actually open minded to look at an opposing view and he bought the book.cool huh?:eusa_angel:

Hey you're welcome. And i'm glad your friend decided to open his mind up a bit. That's cool. Because most here don't even watch the films or even read the OP's. They just go straight to the stalker troll stuff. It seems like it is a job for them or something. But like said,when the fun with em ends,the 'Ignore' option begins.

well like I said,agent candycunt/aka obamerica is a paid agent troll.Daws and crackerjack are just kids with no friends in their lives who have nothing better to do with their life.

Yeah,it's pretty obvious. They never comment on the films or any of the OP's. They just go immediately to the insult/ridicule game. But i do enjoy watching their angry troll meltdowns. Funny stuff.

Yeah,it's pretty obvious. They never comment on the films or any of the OP's. They just go immediately to the insult/ridicule game. But i do enjoy watching their angry troll meltdowns. Funny stuff.

Yeah their meltdowns are almost as funny as agent candycunt/Obamaerica.:lol: candycunt does such an awful job of hiding his sock puppet Obamerica he really should give it up.He says practically the exact same thing all the time while posting under Obamerica as he does as candycunt and like I said,he gave it away a long time ago with his counting problems he has under BOTH user names.:lol::lol: even crackerjack and daws dont have counting problems like candycunt does.:lol::lol::lol: priceless isnt it?:lol:

Forum List

Back