Embarrassed Yet?

Conservatives don't claim to be politically correct. We don't see people as just groups.

Ha! You mean like "The gays" or "The illegals?"

Illegal aliens is a group. The Law of the United States defines them, not conservatives.

Gays also define and describe themselves... very loudly and flamboyantly... no need to us to do that for them..

Do you have a valid point?

Profile much?

Wonder what threads will be on here in 10 years??

Wonder what the economy will look like then??

Wonder what the debt and deficit will be then??

Kinda makes you wonder don't it???

Sure makes me wonder.

I was wondering what was going on during the last administration.

Those pictures of Bush flying over New Orleans. The papers showing white people getting food from stores being called "survivors" and black people, from the same stores getting bottled water and food and being called "looters".

Oh, there goes that "liberal" media again.

LOOTERS and FINDERS:
lootingfinding.jpg

Then there was the cost of two wars. The 2.5 trillion dollar tax cut (curiously, about the same as the cost of the two wars).
The drug bill give-a-way.
The shattered economy.

When banks own a hundred trillion dollars, a deficit of a couple of trillion is survivable. It just has to be managed. Good thing we have a good president. The last one was a mess.

Yeah, get the hell out already...
I guess the 'uniter' has quite the following of those who have no respect for the United States of America.

One things is pretty evidence, there is not uniting, with so many conservatives it has to be their way or no way at all, no compromise. pathetic
One thing is pretty evident, a lib is encouraging the secession of a state.

Points seem to fly over your head quite often.

Considering the alternative was putting Palin a heartbeat from the football.... Not embarrassed at all. Doesn't mean I like or agree with the things Obama is up to, but given the choice between the McCain/Palin ticket and the Obama/Biden ticket, I'd still pull the lever for Obama/Biden. No embarrassment at all... other than the fact that as a nation we can't seem to field better candidates for President.

Next time the GOP will run a reasonable candidate or I'll vote for Obama again. And I won't be embarrassed that time either. I wasn't embarrassed to vote for Bush in 2004 either when the alternative was Kerry. Why be embarrassed now?

So which of his promises has he fulfilled? We're still in Iraq. The healthcare bill is crap. And taxes are being raised on those making $250,000 or less.....

You know, the Obama worshipers are as bad as the Bush and Clinton worshipers. All of them are so focused on their party and their candidate that they can't see what's really happening.

And I assume you worship...."none of the above"

I voted for Clinton the first time, boy was that a mistake. At least I'm willing to admit when I make a mistake.

Considering the alternative was putting Palin a heartbeat from the football.... Not embarrassed at all. Doesn't mean I like or agree with the things Obama is up to, but given the choice between the McCain/Palin ticket and the Obama/Biden ticket, I'd still pull the lever for Obama/Biden. No embarrassment at all... other than the fact that as a nation we can't seem to field better candidates for President.

Next time the GOP will run a reasonable candidate or I'll vote for Obama again. And I won't be embarrassed that time either. I wasn't embarrassed to vote for Bush in 2004 either when the alternative was Kerry. Why be embarrassed now?

McCain and Obama were not the only ones running for president. For the first time in many years, we actually had enough people disgusted with both parties to put in a third party but too many refused to be brave enough to vote out the dems and reps.

I voted constitutional party, I'm not ashamed. If Ron Paul and run as an Independent, I would have voted for him and I believe he would have one, he was the only one in the republican party that was telling us the truth, no one in the democratic party was telling the truth.

McCain and Obama were not the only ones running for president. For the first time in many years, we actually had enough people disgusted with both parties to put in a third party but too many refused to be brave enough to vote out the dems and reps.

I voted constitutional party, I'm not ashamed. If Ron Paul and run as an Independent, I would have voted for him and I believe he would have one, he was the only one in the republican party that was telling us the truth, no one in the democratic party was telling the truth.

I checked out the third party in 2008 and wasn't impressed. Had Ron Paul ran as an independent, I'd have likely voted for him. However, he didn't. Maybe in 2012 or 2016 we'll have a real third party option.

I checked out the third party in 2008 and wasn't impressed. Had Ron Paul ran as an independent, I'd have likely voted for him. However, he didn't. Maybe in 2012 or 2016 we'll have a real third party option.

I don't think we'll have real third party option. Independents don't have big chance of winning (not a candidate from major party) and they can't raise a lot of money.

So which of his promises has he fulfilled? We're still in Iraq. The healthcare bill is crap. And taxes are being raised on those making $250,000 or less.....

You know, the Obama worshipers are as bad as the Bush and Clinton worshipers. All of them are so focused on their party and their candidate that they can't see what's really happening.

And I assume you worship...."none of the above"

I voted for Clinton the first time, boy was that a mistake. At least I'm willing to admit when I make a mistake.

How many times did you vote for Bush?

Ron Paul believes in "magical creation". I could never vote for anyone who believes magic is real.

So you say, Obama is a Christian. Well, if he wants to sit in a church and "pray" to nothing, fine. But he also believes in science. He doesn't believe we were "magically shimmered" into being and the world is only a few thousand years old the way Ron Paul does.

The Constitution Party is an United States political party rooted in the paleoconservative movement. It was founded as the U.S. Taxpayers' Party in 1992. The party's official name was changed to the Constitution Party in 1999; however, some state affiliate parties are known under different names. The party's goal as stated in its own words is "to restore our government to its Constitutional limits and our law to its Biblical foundations.

Yup........I'm glad I voted for Obama

It just seems incredible that conservatives think that people should be embarrassed for having voted for President Obama, while they voted for Sarah Palin!

Sarah Palin!

C'mon who should be embarrassed?

:lol:

Those pictures of Bush flying over New Orleans. The papers showing white people getting food from stores being called "survivors" and black people, from the same stores getting bottled water and food and being called "looters".

Dean why did you not show the Pictures of the group of Blacks taking all those TV's and other appliances out of that Best Buy?....i guess it does not help your biased post......:eusa_eh:

Dean why did you not show the Pictures of the group of Blacks taking all those TV's and other appliances out of that Best Buy?....i guess it does not help your biased post......:eusa_eh:

As a matter of course he negates that. It would render his argument without merit.

Palin looks a lot sharper now than before. I don't know who the GOP will put up, but it really doesn't matter. Unless Obama pulls a major rabbit out of his hat (OBL's head, taxes Swiss bank accounts, unemployment comes down dramatically, etc.) even Palin could win in 2012......I can see November from my house.....

Forum List

Back