How he paid off answered

AllenJames32

Rookie
Apr 26, 2010
I was wondering where Obama got the $ to pay off the people he needed to pocket to pass something only %30 the country wanted, and benefited only %15 the country. You see this stuff has been going on in politics for a long time, but prior to this the president had to get private company's do the buying. Obama uses ours and our kids tax dollars!

To do this he had to trim some fat, and the fat has been found! NASA, and our self defense is where its coming from! And to see the liberal news outlets making fun of those worried about this is as pathetic as it comes.

I cant post URLS on this sight.... not sure why but look it up you will see

Yes we are viewed as the biggest spenders in self defense, but if you had half a brain you would know China doesn't report this, and Russia doesn't report it accurate. So clap for those making fun of terrorists attacking our subs, and shooting lazers at us. Watch moronic movies where they make the smoke shooting out of the world trade centers below the buildings falling roofs like it was planted bombs, and not the elevators ejecting building materials out.

I wish I could just watch CNN and pretend they are telling me the truth and not simply what they want me to hear. BUt I unfortunately live in reality, I hope more of you check into there with me some time soon.

I was wondering where Obama got the $ to pay off the people he needed to pocket to pass something only %30 the country wanted, and benefited only %15 the country. You see this stuff has been going on in politics for a long time, but prior to this the president had to get private company's do the buying. Obama uses ours and our kids tax dollars!

To do this he had to trim some fat, and the fat has been found! NASA, and our self defense is where its coming from! And to see the liberal news outlets making fun of those worried about this is as pathetic as it comes.

I cant post URLS on this sight.... not sure why but look it up you will see

Yes we are viewed as the biggest spenders in self defense, but if you had half a brain you would know China doesn't report this, and Russia doesn't report it accurate. So clap for those making fun of terrorists attacking our subs, and shooting lazers at us. Watch moronic movies where they make the smoke shooting out of the world trade centers below the buildings falling roofs like it was planted bombs, and not the elevators ejecting building materials out.

I wish I could just watch CNN and pretend they are telling me the truth and not simply what they want me to hear. BUt I unfortunately live in reality, I hope more of you check into there with me some time soon.

Only 30%? I seriously doubt it. "30% according to rasmussen polls or a tiny population being polled"

But don't you know already how he paid them off? He sold ICBMs to terrorists of course

Last edited:

Forum List

Back