Scottie Scheffler is officially in The Zone.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
He has 3 wins in the last 4 weeks and a 2nd place finish. Oh BTW 2 of the wins were The Players and The Masters. And as of now he has a 5 shot lead with 3 to go at Harbor town. He is making pro golf look like a video game on easy mode. And during his interviews he almost seems embarrassed how good he is. Super nice, humble guy.

He has 3 wins in the last 4 weeks and a 2nd place finish. Oh BTW 2 of the wins were The Players and The Masters. And as of now he has a 5 shot lead with 3 to go at Harbor town. He is making pro golf look like a video game on easy mode. And during his interviews he almost seems embarrassed how good he is. Super nice, humble guy.

ESPN is turning into a real riot. Around the Horn only grants females or the gay stars the victory in the final round.
They give Woody Paige a bone about once every 3 months
PTI;s Wilbong just can't stand to have a white person have their day in the sun
Poor scheffler being a white hetereo sexual Christian male has a real battle on his hands.

• Banned
ESPN is turning into a real riot. Around the Horn only grants females or the gay stars the victory in the final round.
They give Woody Paige a bone about once every 3 months
PTI;s Wilbong just can't stand to have a white person have their day in the sun
Poor scheffler being a white hetereo sexual Christian male has a real battle on his hands.
Dumb comment, do better.

• Banned
nope, I've already heard the cat calls from wilbong.
When Cornheizer sez how good scottie is, wilbong sez.
ya but he's no tiger woods" Ya scottie probably honors his wedding vows
If you want a thread on ESPN go ahead. Scheffler is playing at a level rarely seen who gives a shit what ESPN says. I guarantee you Scottie doesn't.

Are Americans good enough ?
They keep losing Ryder Cups against the Europeans and their stars, like the present Scheffler , only last awhile before becoming "has beens" .

Last figure was Jordan Speith who seems burned out already.

As for the Tiiger . He is now a crippled old man who has totally lost his figure .

When is the next Major? He is my new fav. Of course I'll always root for Tiger to win one more even if he wins one more, but Scottie is definitely worthy of being a number 2. LOL.

USA, USA, USA. That's all I got to say. Go Scottie.

30 American golfers beat Tiger at the Masters. He finished last. But that's 30 good golfers to root for.

Half of the worlds greatest golfers are not competing against him in tournaments outside the majors
Yeah, he's a little short on competition but he's golfing lights out. It won't last. It never does. But he's playing at another level right now and some golf fans are enjoying it almost as much as he is. Why not just kick back and enjoy the show while it lasts?

The U.S. Open is in Pinehurst, N.C. in June.
4 Majors. April, June, July and August. I wonder why they don't do the Master's in May. Do they like the crazy weather? Is that part of the challenge? Or do they have too many weddings booked in May at Augusta? LOL.

Forum List

Back