Seattle School Board approves proposal to potentially close nearly 20 schools by 2026

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
The Seattle School Board unanimously approved a proposal on Wednesday that could lead to the closure of nearly 20 elementary schools throughout the district.

During the board meeting Wednesday night, Seattle Public Schools (SPS) proposed closing approximately 20 elementary schools, which could take effect as early as the 2025-26 school year. The proposal is aimed at curbing the district’s more than $100 million annual budget gap.

According to SPS, elementary schools were only at 65% capacity, and the new plan would increase the school utilization to 85%.

Racist transphobic parents yanking their kids out of progressive indoctrination

fgbhhbnjjmjjjmjkk.png

Everything left-wingers touch turns to complete shit

Schools are being consolidated all around the country.

Schools are being consolidated all around the country.
You don't think it has anything to do with progressive polices
That have sent people packing from the city and the schools

Its probably just racism and transphobia

Drooling morons

Globo homo Inc want to kill 7billion people
They're onto something I'm telling ya

You don't think it has anything to do with progressive polices
That have sent people packing from the city and the schools

Its probably just racism and transphobia

Drooling morons

Globo homo Inc want to kill 7billion people
They're onto something I'm telling ya

It's happening everywhere.

Sure go ahead
Ya just made yourself look like a fool

Let's see if youre smart enough to see it.... you've posted two examples

I say youre not
Progressives and lefties have zero common sense and even less of an education
You're not educated you're indoctrinatied

Last edited:
Sure go ahead

Let's see if youre smart enough to see it.... you've posted multiple examples

I say youre not

That was a lot of words for a simple "I was wrong".

Sure go ahead

Let's see if youre smart enough to see it.... you've posted two examples

I say youre not
Dayum dude, pknopp just bitch slapped the ever loving shit out of you.

I see you're huffing glue again.
I'm not standing on a street corner in Seattle smoking fentanyl or sniffing glue
I wonder if that has anything to do with the exodus

And if I was ...I'd take a nice shit right here on the concrete...set up a tent in a lil park that was formerly a safe working class neighborhood...then smash a car window and steal whatever I could All While wearing a donated love is love shirt

I'm not standing on a street corner in Seattle smoking fentanyl or sniffing glue
I wonder if that has anything to do with the exodus

Schools are being consolidated to decrease costs. For the life of me I would think that would be something you would support.

Schools are being consolidated to decrease costs. For the life of me I would think that would be something you would support.
You've posted small municipalities with wildly different circumstances compared with Seattles 20 out of 70 schools....

2 are not even remotely similar

Keep defending or ignoring the spectacular failure that is progressive policy ......whatever

The Seattle School Board unanimously approved a proposal on Wednesday that could lead to the closure of nearly 20 elementary schools throughout the district.

During the board meeting Wednesday night, Seattle Public Schools (SPS) proposed closing approximately 20 elementary schools, which could take effect as early as the 2025-26 school year. The proposal is aimed at curbing the district’s more than $100 million annual budget gap.

According to SPS, elementary schools were only at 65% capacity, and the new plan would increase the school utilization to 85%.

Racist transphobic parents yanking their kids out of progressive indoctrination

View attachment 945607

Everything left-wingers touch turns to complete shit

.....in SEATTLE

We might be spared yet from utter destruction as a nation. Thin chance, but it's there

In the private sector, reorganizations, closures, and cutbacks are a normal fact of life, even in successful, profitable companies.

In the public sector - especially where union employees are concerned - the employees have a strong sense of entitlement, and think that they should be guaranteed their jobs for life (including an early and generous retirement), with no setbacks of any kind, ever. Couple that with the fact of families, mainly Mothers (Happy Mother's Day!), who think that their kids are entitled to go to the same neighborhood school that they went to as children, or that their kids are accustomed to going to.

Being on the school board involves some pain, and it's not for everybody, as it is usually an unpaid position for which you will occasionally take some heat. But school board members have an ethical obligation to spend taxpayer money wisely, and if that means closing some school buildings then so be it

Forum List

Back