Embarrassed Yet?

:lol: That's funny, but obviously the Obama supporters aren't going to be embarrassed. What I admire about the Democrat Party is that you pretty much know what you're going to get when you elect a Democrat politician. With the GOP, you never really know.

that's kind of funny... i'd say it's the other way around.

but i do look forward to the repubs admitting they should be embarrassed about their political positions since they were such incredible failures.

The bigger question is the State of Texas embarrassed for sending us the worst President in 100 years?

Why do you think they want to secede? They are so embarrassed, they want to run away and "hide".
hide_and_seek1.jpg

:lol: That's funny, but obviously the Obama supporters aren't going to be embarrassed. What I admire about the Democrat Party is that you pretty much know what you're going to get when you elect a Democrat politician. With the GOP, you never really know.

Because GOP politicians lie all the time. You simply can't take what one of them says seriously.

Death Panels
Kill grandma
Fascist

You would have to be a total idiot to believe that nonsense. I don't know any one stupid enough to take that seriously. Obviously Republicans only repeat that stuff for political reasons. None of them can possibly be such a moron to believe those obvious lies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wonder what threads will be on here in 10 years??

Wonder what the economy will look like then??

Wonder what the debt and deficit will be then??

Kinda makes you wonder don't it???

Sure makes me wonder.

To give this thread a more serious reply than it deserves...

What is there to be embarrassed about?

Obama delivered the first national healthcare bill after 100 years of trying. The economy, which was on the verge of collapse, is making a remarkale recovery. He has reached agreement with the Russians to reduce nuclear weapons by 1/3. Our image around the globe has improved significantly. Forces have been reduced in Iraq and the surge in Afghanistan is showing promise.

All in a little more than a year.

Hows THAT for Hopey/Changey???

Pretty embarassing.

As I expected...that is the best you can come up with

that's kind of funny... i'd say it's the other way around.

but i do look forward to the repubs admitting they should be embarrassed about their political positions since they were such incredible failures.

It's the other way around? So you're saying that when a member of the GOP is elected, you know what you're going to get? I don't see that at all. The GOP is supposed to be the party of limited government and conservative values, but that's certainly not a certainty as we've seen. One huge example is George W. Bush (which is the sole reason why Obama got elected IMO). With the Democrats, you get the big government, tax-and-spend entitlement politicians. Again, that's what I admire about the Democrats. You pretty much know where they stand. Sure, there are variations in the party, but not nearly as much as the GOP.

Because GOP politicians lie all the time. You simply can't take what one of them says seriously.

Death Panels
Kill grandma
Fascist

You would have to be a total idiot to believe that nonsense. I don't know any one stupid enough to take that seriously. Obviously Republicans only repeat that stuff for political reasons. None of them can possibly be such a moron to believe those obvious lies.

Of course I agree with you that GOP politicians lie all the time, but of course the Democrats lie all the time as well. You do acknowledge that, right?

Death Panels
Kill grandma
Fascist

Of course I agree with you that GOP politicians lie all the time, but of course the Democrats lie all the time as well. You do acknowledge that, right?

crickets.

Death Panels
Kill grandma
Fascist

crickets.

Well, they ARE politicians, are they not?

I have never heard of any buyers remorse from the 0bama people.

Quite a lot from the Bush people.

46% approval ratings lowest for any president at this time in his administration!!!! Be interesting to see what he runs on in the next elections. will the fools fall for all his lies like last time? Hope and change won't fly again!!! or will Obama just double the amount of fake fainters at all his rallies and pass out more free water bottles?

46% approval ratings lowest for any president at this time in his administration!!!! Be interesting to see what he runs on in the next elections. will the fools fall for all his lies like last time? Hope and change won't fly again!!! or will Obama just double the amount of fake fainters at all his rallies and pass out more free water bottles?

What was Reagan's at this point?

What was Reagan's at this point?

http://online.wsj.com/public/resources/documents/info-presapp0605-31.html

Around 42%?

Last edited:

I heard he was going to make wine out of water and feed everyone at his rallies from one fish....and he will run on his "surge strategy is winning the war in Afghanistan".

Forum List

Back