Embarrassed Yet?

I don't think we'll have real third party option. Independents don't have big chance of winning (not a candidate from major party) and they can't raise a lot of money.

thats the reason why each candidate should have X amount of money to run in a limited amount of time.....take a few months....tell us where you stand on the issues....and we vote.....no billion dollars being spent to grab a $400,000 a year job.....there is something not right about that...

Ron Paul believes in "magical creation". I could never vote for anyone who believes magic is real.

So you say, Obama is a Christian. Well, if he wants to sit in a church and "pray" to nothing, fine. But he also believes in science. He doesn't believe we were "magically shimmered" into being and the world is only a few thousand years old the way Ron Paul does.

your a moron Dean...Paul is an MD....im sure he knows the difference between science and bullshit......

McCain and Obama were not the only ones running for president. For the first time in many years, we actually had enough people disgusted with both parties to put in a third party but too many refused to be brave enough to vote out the dems and reps.

I voted constitutional party, I'm not ashamed. If Ron Paul and run as an Independent, I would have voted for him and I believe he would have one, he was the only one in the republican party that was telling us the truth, no one in the democratic party was telling the truth.

I checked out the third party in 2008 and wasn't impressed. Had Ron Paul ran as an independent, I'd have likely voted for him. However, he didn't. Maybe in 2012 or 2016 we'll have a real third party option.

I don't think we'll have real third party option. Independents don't have big chance of winning (not a candidate from major party) and they can't raise a lot of money.

The more you say that, the more chances your words become true. Only when you start voting for the person that you believe will do the most good rather than the lesser of two evils (who is still evil, btw), nothing will change. YOU are part of the problem.

Embarrassed yet?

No, I wasn't foolish enough to vote for Obama's ignorant ass. It was quite clear that he's an idiot even before he announced his intentions to run.

But, I am ashamed everytime that incompetent moron travels overseas as our "commander in chief". I mean seriously people, what's not to be ashamed of regarding that clown?

Ron Paul believes in "magical creation". I could never vote for anyone who believes magic is real.

So you say, Obama is a Christian. Well, if he wants to sit in a church and "pray" to nothing, fine. But he also believes in science. He doesn't believe we were "magically shimmered" into being and the world is only a few thousand years old the way Ron Paul does.

your a moron Dean...Paul is an MD....im sure he knows the difference between science and bullshit......

Obviously not he voted like 70% with the Bush era republicans.

speaking of votes, do you have a problem with Obama filling his cabinet with supporters of an "illegal war"?

Those pictures of Bush flying over New Orleans. The papers showing white people getting food from stores being called "survivors" and black people, from the same stores getting bottled water and food and being called "looters".

Dean why did you not show the Pictures of the group of Blacks taking all those TV's and other appliances out of that Best Buy?....i guess it does not help your biased post......:eusa_eh:

Why didn't you show it?

Paul has some good ideas but, he's too much of a fucking pacifist. He's just too far out there to be considered.

Besides, everytime I see that lil' mofo, I fully expect to see those lil' antennas pop up out of his head, ala "My Favorite Martian". After all, he looks just like him, and is just as weird.

Those pictures of Bush flying over New Orleans. The papers showing white people getting food from stores being called "survivors" and black people, from the same stores getting bottled water and food and being called "looters".

Dean why did you not show the Pictures of the group of Blacks taking all those TV's and other appliances out of that Best Buy?....i guess it does not help your biased post......:eusa_eh:

Why didn't you show it?

*YOU Fronted the arguement...seems the ONUS was upon *YOU* eh? :eusa_whistle:

Obviously not.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JyvkjSKMLw]YouTube - Ron Paul: I don't believe in evolution[/ame]

Embarrassed yet?

No, I wasn't foolish enough to vote for Obama's ignorant ass. It was quite clear that he's an idiot even before he announced his intentions to run.

But, I am ashamed everytime that incompetent moron travels overseas as our "commander in chief". I mean seriously people, what's not to be ashamed of regarding that clown?

I had Obama's number in '07. I knew better. But then I was against the Hildebeast too...'Looser' Of Two "Evils" ? :cool:

Obviously not.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JyvkjSKMLw"]YouTube - Ron Paul: I don't believe in evolution[/ame]

So in short? You're chastising Ron Paul for beliving in GOD?

Embarrassed yet?

I had Obama's number in '07. I knew better. But then I was against the Hildebeast too...'Looser' Of Two "Evils" ? :cool:

Now 'T', we understand that sanity of any nature is foreign to you:eusa_whistle:

speaking of votes, do you have a problem with Obama filling his cabinet with supporters of an "illegal war"?

Yes I do. And I emailed him about it. got a nice blah blah mind your own business reply back too.

I am not pleased with several things Obama has done or not done.
But I am still convinced that voting for Obama beat the alternative.
Heck even Republicans are saying it is time for McCain to go, imagine if he had won?

So in short? You're chastising Ron Paul for beliving in GOD?

I see. So you have to believe in fairy tales to believe in a Diety in your book?

WOW. He spoke intelligently here. Because he does not believe in evolution you rail against him as being anti science. I hate to tell you this but evolution has some serious flaws and is far from a good theory. As someone who accepts evolution as the best answer we have I can openly admit it is deeply flawed. Now, show a clip where he says that creationism should be taught in schools or is a valid scientific theory and you've got something there. Continue with an anti religious raving and you have nothing.

New Anti-Obama Billboard In Texas: Embarrassed Yet?

obama_texas_billboard.jpg

Bluegrass Pundit: New Anti-Obama Billboard In Texas: Embarrassed Yet?

Nope.

Forum List

Back