Embarrassed Yet?

I have never heard of any buyers remorse from the 0bama people.

Quite a lot from the Bush people.

46% approval ratings lowest for any president at this time in his administration!!!! Be interesting to see what he runs on in the next elections. will the fools fall for all his lies like last time? Hope and change won't fly again!!! or will Obama just double the amount of fake fainters at all his rallies and pass out more free water bottles?

Reagan was at 38% at this time in his presidency....how did that turn out??

I have never heard of any buyers remorse from the 0bama people.

Quite a lot from the Bush people.

46% approval ratings lowest for any president at this time in his administration!!!! Be interesting to see what he runs on in the next elections. will the fools fall for all his lies like last time? Hope and change won't fly again!!! or will Obama just double the amount of fake fainters at all his rallies and pass out more free water bottles?

Umm...I don't believe that to be true. Kind of blows the rest of your post out of the water.

I find it interesting that compassionate, politically correct liberals have so many labels and so much disdain for people of certain areas of the country. I thought it was not right to lump people together and to stereotype, but you liberals do it all the time.

How nice of you to call out the liberals for doing this, while ignoring the conservatives who do.

Conservatives don't claim to be politically correct. We don't see people as just groups.

Ha! You mean like "The gays" or "The illegals?"

How nice of you to call out the liberals for doing this, while ignoring the conservatives who do.

Conservatives don't claim to be politically correct. We don't see people as just groups.

Illegal aliens is a group. The Law of the United States defines them, not conservatives.

Gays also define and describe themselves... very loudly and flamboyantly... no need to us to do that for them..

Do you have a valid point?

Last edited:

Illegal aliens is a group. The Law of the United States defends them, not conservatives.

Gays also define and describe themselves... very loudly and flamboyantly... no need to us to do that for them..

Just that you look ridiculous claiming that conservatives "Don't see people as just groups." Yes you do, for Christ's sake, as much as if not more than Libs!

And FYI, not all gays are loud and flamboyant, but thanks for proving my point by lumping them all into that category.

:lol: That's funny, but obviously the Obama supporters aren't going to be embarrassed. What I admire about the Democrat Party is that you pretty much know what you're going to get when you elect a Democrat politician. With the GOP, you never really know.

that's kind of funny... i'd say it's the other way around.

but i do look forward to the repubs admitting they should be embarrassed about their political positions since they were such incredible failures.

It's the other way around? So you're saying that when a member of the GOP is elected, you know what you're going to get? I don't see that at all. The GOP is supposed to be the party of limited government and conservative values, but that's certainly not a certainty as we've seen. One huge example is George W. Bush (which is the sole reason why Obama got elected IMO). With the Democrats, you get the big government, tax-and-spend entitlement politicians. Again, that's what I admire about the Democrats. You pretty much know where they stand. Sure, there are variations in the party, but not nearly as much as the GOP.

i'm saying democrats wouldn't agree on anything if it bit them in the butt. there are conserva-dems; there are 'new democrats' there are liberal dems. there are progressive dems. they may agree conceptually about doing 'something' but not on what is to be done.

the repubs expect everyone to march in lockstep, especially on the rabid religious right social issues. now you're getting some noise from tea party extremes that there has to be some type of 'conservative purity'. yet their views are reactionary, not conservative.

Illegal aliens is a group. The Law of the United States defends them, not conservatives.

nonelitist is gulping for air here. AS IF he is unaware of the social values conservative crowed and how many of them feel about illegals and how most of them feel about gays.

but i do look forward to the repubs admitting they should be embarrassed about their political positions since they were such incredible failures.

It's the other way around? So you're saying that when a member of the GOP is elected, you know what you're going to get? I don't see that at all. The GOP is supposed to be the party of limited government and conservative values, but that's certainly not a certainty as we've seen. One huge example is George W. Bush (which is the sole reason why Obama got elected IMO). With the Democrats, you get the big government, tax-and-spend entitlement politicians. Again, that's what I admire about the Democrats. You pretty much know where they stand. Sure, there are variations in the party, but not nearly as much as the GOP.

i'm saying democrats wouldn't agree on anything if it bit them in the butt. there are conserva-dems; there are 'new democrats' there are liberal dems. there are progressive dems. they may agree conceptually about doing 'something' but not on what is to be done.

the repubs expect everyone to march in lockstep, especially on the rabid religious right social issues. now you're getting some noise from tea party extremes that there has to be some type of 'conservative purity'. yet their views are reactionary, not conservative.

The GOP should have a more open umbrella, a conservative program, and reject agenda-driven reactionary fringe whinge nonsense.

nonelitist is gulping for air here. AS IF he is unaware of the social values conservative crowed and how many of them feel about illegals and how most of them feel about gays.

Illegals are illegals. They have broken and are breaking a law. Nothing else needs to be said.

I have no problems with gays. They, just like straight men, aren't allowed to marry men. Thats all.

Still waiting for your point.

Illegals are illegals. They have broken and are breaking a law. Nothing else needs to be said.

I have no problems with gays. They, just like straight men, aren't allowed to marry men. Thats all.

Still waiting for your point.

We're not discussing who you "Have a problem with," I'm proving, albiet with A LOT of help from you, that cons, including yourself, DO lump groups of people into categories. You couldn't possibly help to make my argument easier to prove than you already are.

And that's my point, that you made a ridiculous statement and now you're trying to back it with more ridiculous, self-fulfilling statements. So there is no need to ask for "my point" again.

Your first description is how I view the Republican Party. Yes, they are united against Obama now (probably because they're angry they lost power), but there is plenty of variation in the Republican party. You would expect the GOP to be small government and conservative, but there are only a handful of those people left. Most are big-government, pro-war politicians.

And when push came to shove on the healthcare initiative, all the Democrats marched in lock-step with Obama. Sure, there were a lot of backroom deals and arguing, but they all came together at the end which is going to cost them dearly in November since most ignored their constituents and voted with Obama. Frankly, I'm amazed at how many Kool-aid drinkers there are in the Democrat Party right now. They seem to follow Obama without question. From my vantage point, they are actually more brainwashed than the Bush supporters. Scary.

The Dems compromised with each other only because the Pubs ran into the corners of the House and Senate and pissed and moaned. The American people are going to punish the GOP this fall so badly,

The Dems compromised with each other only because the Pubs ran into the corners of the House and Senate and pissed and moaned. The American people are going to punish the GOP this fall so badly,

Sooner or later, the Republicans are going to have to answer for what have they done to make the country better.

Obstructionism is not the answer the public wants to hear.

Bottom line in Nov 2010...The Economy

That's ridiculous. The GOP didn't have to votes to do anything. The Democrat Party runs the country and will have to answer for going against their constituent's wishes come November. If the economy remains in the same shape it's in now, expect the Democrats to lose even more seats. I predict the economy will be in for a rough ride later this year because of the house of cards our government has created.

Bet they aern't.

You're damn right we aren't. I voted for President Obama and I think he is doing an EXCELLENT job on all fronts. ALL fronts. He does one good thing and then promptly moves on to the next. All the braying and bleating from the right does not seem to deter him.

Now - the fact that he is doing things that y'all don't like is just too damn bad. We didn't expect that he would do things you approve of. THAT'S WHY HE GOT ELECTED.

So you are part of the 29%
Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports

So which of his promises has he fulfilled? We're still in Iraq. The healthcare bill is crap. And taxes are being raised on those making $250,000 or less.....

You know, the Obama worshipers are as bad as the Bush and Clinton worshipers. All of them are so focused on their party and their candidate that they can't see what's really happening.

You're damn right we aren't. I voted for President Obama and I think he is doing an EXCELLENT job on all fronts. ALL fronts. He does one good thing and then promptly moves on to the next. All the braying and bleating from the right does not seem to deter him.

Now - the fact that he is doing things that y'all don't like is just too damn bad. We didn't expect that he would do things you approve of. THAT'S WHY HE GOT ELECTED.

So you are part of the 29%
Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports

So which of his promises has he fulfilled? We're still in Iraq. The healthcare bill is crap. And taxes are being raised on those making $250,000 or less.....

You know, the Obama worshipers are as bad as the Bush and Clinton worshipers. All of them are so focused on their party and their candidate that they can't see what's really happening.

And I assume you worship...."none of the above"

Forum List

Back