Election day will show once and for all, white people rule or we all rule

Half black.

That was enough to throw right winger's brains into meltdown mode.

Sure. Cause we loved Bill Clinton. And John Kerry. And Hillary Clinton. It was only the "half black" guy we opposed.

Your false accusations of racism, are tearing this country apart and you are a vile race baiting piece of shit.

Oh come on, Correll, we all know that everyone would have been onboard with Barrypuppet's commie agenda had he been all white instead of only half white.....(rolls eyes)

I had libs admit that we have been and would be opposed to any dem regardless of race,

and still insist that our opposition to Obama, which they admit is the same as to every other dem President, real or imagined,

is still somehow racist.

They are insane, and stupid.
Funny? That Republicans continue to screw over Americans? At least under Obama, it was slowed down.

DrQbplcXcAIGVON.jpg

All the non white posters here tell me how they've been subjugated into some pulbic perspective , constrained, construed, coerced.....

So where are y'all now my pearly white azz is being done the same ?

I ain't feelin' the love erruhmm....bruddas

~S~

Stop whining and deflecting. Dont try and pretend you are worried about smaller or older white people. Youre afraid for yourself even though I am no where near you. :rolleyes:

You are unlikely to be near me. But it is likely that there are older and smaller white people near you.

Thus, my concern is for those in the vicinity of a self admitted violent racist thug.

What part of that doesn't make sense to your tiny mind?
The part where you are claiming I threatened old small white people when everyone knows you are afraid for your own life you wussy. :laugh:

I did not say that you threatened old small white people.

We have agreed that you are unlikely to be physically near me. So why would I personally fear you?

You are a dangerous racist thug, and for you to ridicule people for supposedly feeling insecure when you are a real threat to them,

is you exhibiting stupidity and lack of self awareness.
You fear me because youre a white sissy boy. You know it. I know it. Ultimately, you know I know it which frightens you even more. :)
Oooh...nothing like cyber tough boy I always say.
Well you had the invite to meet me in person but you punked out. Dont think I forgot about that. :rolleyes:

Sure. Cause we loved Bill Clinton. And John Kerry. And Hillary Clinton. It was only the "half black" guy we opposed.

Your false accusations of racism, are tearing this country apart and you are a vile race baiting piece of shit.
The excitement is intense, the polls are overwhelming and the people are charged....the entire world is watching a country who 8 years ago elected its first black president, a country who 8 years ago valued its allies, a country 8 years ago where it not for white politicians, could be on the right side of history with TPP, infrastructural work and global consciousness......instead of reviving coal mines and the KKK.

2mar we'll either regress backwards or thrive to move ahead....vote vote vote america and show white racist and Trump, we've come to far to go back now.
200w.webp

The only people I feel sorry for at this point, is the MSM, what the hell will they do now that the fuckin election is over?

I know quite a number of white dems/liberals. It is interesting the way you dismiss them.

Does it bother you that you need them? Do you look forward to when you can tell them to "piss off, whitey"?
Listen, my anguish is always always aimed at the right, always. I do not dismiss whites who are conscious of my plight in this country and will vote accordingly. Do not confuse my intent with your attempts to paint my comments as racist, yall all know who I hate and why.

You smear and attack a race of people. It is your comments that paint your comments as racist, not me.

I guess I am glad you consider those whites that agree with you politically to be acceptable.

There are some limits to your racism and hate.
The day I gun down Jews, the day I run down an innocent protester, the day I send bombs to liberals, gun down blacks at a super market, shoot blacks in a church and on and on and on, I'll own that racist title, until then, I'm just someone reporting the news, that you white mf's make

Hey well, I can say the same thing. Until I gun down Jews, run down an innocent protestor, send bombs to Liberals, gun down blacks at a supermarket, I'm just a citizen reporting the news... but once I do all that stuff, then I'll own the racist title. Thanks for helping make all that clear.
You don't need to do those things to be a racist.

All you have to do is support other racists.

Like people who say things like:

Some Mexicans don't rape.

A Mexican can't be a good judge.

Mrs. Housekeeping

and so on................

All the non white posters here tell me how they've been subjugated into some pulbic perspective , constrained, construed, coerced.....

~S~
See post #91.

Half black.

Oh come on, Correll, we all know that everyone would have been onboard with Barrypuppet's commie agenda had he been all white instead of only half white.....(rolls eyes)

I had libs admit that we have been and would be opposed to any dem regardless of race,

and still insist that our opposition to Obama, which they admit is the same as to every other dem President, real or imagined,

is still somehow racist.

They are insane, and stupid.
Funny? That Republicans continue to screw over Americans? At least under Obama, it was slowed down.

DrQbplcXcAIGVON.jpg

And again, the quote is not what the lefty claims it is.

Show me where he said, "even if it would help the country" or admit that you were lying.

I know quite a number of white dems/liberals. It is interesting the way you dismiss them.

Does it bother you that you need them? Do you look forward to when you can tell them to "piss off, whitey"?
Listen, my anguish is always always aimed at the right, always. I do not dismiss whites who are conscious of my plight in this country and will vote accordingly. Do not confuse my intent with your attempts to paint my comments as racist, yall all know who I hate and why.

You smear and attack a race of people. It is your comments that paint your comments as racist, not me.

I guess I am glad you consider those whites that agree with you politically to be acceptable.

There are some limits to your racism and hate.
The day I gun down Jews, the day I run down an innocent protester, the day I send bombs to liberals, gun down blacks at a super market, shoot blacks in a church and on and on and on, I'll own that racist title, until then, I'm just someone reporting the news, that you white mf's make

Hey well, I can say the same thing. Until I gun down Jews, run down an innocent protestor, send bombs to Liberals, gun down blacks at a supermarket, I'm just a citizen reporting the news... but once I do all that stuff, then I'll own the racist title. Thanks for helping make all that clear.
You don't need to do those things to be a racist.

All you have to do is support other racists.

Like people who say things like:

Some Mexicans don't rape.

A Mexican can't be a good judge.

Mrs. Housekeeping

and so on................

A lot of rapists come across the border. It is worth discussion. And stopping.

The excitement is intense, the polls are overwhelming and the people are charged....the entire world is watching a country who 8 years ago elected its first black president, a country who 8 years ago valued its allies, a country 8 years ago where it not for white politicians, could be on the right side of history with TPP, infrastructural work and global consciousness......instead of reviving coal mines and the KKK.

2mar we'll either regress backwards or thrive to move ahead....vote vote vote america and show white racist and Trump, we've come to far to go back now.
200w.webp

The only people I feel sorry for at this point, is the MSM, what the hell will they do now that the fuckin election is over?
obama12.jpg

You are unlikely to be near me. But it is likely that there are older and smaller white people near you.

Thus, my concern is for those in the vicinity of a self admitted violent racist thug.

What part of that doesn't make sense to your tiny mind?
The part where you are claiming I threatened old small white people when everyone knows you are afraid for your own life you wussy. :laugh:

We have agreed that you are unlikely to be physically near me. So why would I personally fear you?

You are a dangerous racist thug, and for you to ridicule people for supposedly feeling insecure when you are a real threat to them,

You fear me because youre a white sissy boy. You know it. I know it. Ultimately, you know I know it which frightens you even more. :)
Well you had the invite to meet me in person but you punked out. Dont think I forgot about that. :rolleyes:

What were you planning to do?

~S~
See post #91.

Yeah, sure

so when this bullsh*t aims at YOU , don't expect my sympathies Aba

~S~

I would tell you but I promised to try and not frighten you again remember? :rolleyes:

he entire world is watching a country who 8 years ago elected its first black president, a country who 8 years ago valued its allies, a country 8 years ago

10 years ago

Tiggered went to public school and needs help
You didnt got to school at all and you need help chewing gum and breathing at the same time.

Nice purse swing cupcake.

Way to stick up for your sweeheart.
I dont understand your feminine jargon. Whats a purse swing?

Thanks. Triggered is a Black female and as such is entitled to my protection.

I understand now - you were public schooled.

Words like purse and swing as well as understanding sentences is above your competency.

How about:
Go get your f'in' shine box.

Trannys are not really females.

I would tell you but I promised to try and not frighten you again remember? :rolleyes:

Got ya. Thug.

~S~
See post #91.

Yeah, sure

so when this bullsh*t aims at YOU , don't expect my sympathies Aba

~S~
WTF lol. It's a white man's world, relax. Who cares what some pretend internet negro has to say.

10 years ago

You didnt got to school at all and you need help chewing gum and breathing at the same time.

Words like purse and swing as well as understanding sentences is above your competency.

How about:

I was only partly public schooled. My first 9 years were spent in a catholic school. Now stop stalling. What is a purse swing?

Whats a f'in shine box?

Got ya. Thug.

I didnt mean to frighten you. :rolleyes:

Got ya. Thug.

That’s a nice boy.

Got ya. Thug.

He's not really black, he just trolls and tries to throw off voters with his half baked half assed BS. If he were black he would be voting conservative to get ahead.

How about:

I was only partly public schooled. My first 9 years were spent in a catholic school. Now stop stalling. What is a purse swing?

Whats a f'in shine box?

Google is your friend darling.

Got ya. Thug.

I've been aware for a long time that there are unstable and violent thugs out there that are a threat to good people.

You just put a name on one of them.

I hope that when you do decide to act out your violent racist fantasies, that you run into someone ready to defend themselves, even they are older and/or smaller than you.

Forum List

Back