Election day will show once and for all, white people rule or we all rule

The excitement is intense, the polls are overwhelming and the people are charged....the entire world is watching a country who 8 years ago elected its first black president, a country who 8 years ago valued its allies, a country 8 years ago where it not for white politicians, could be on the right side of history with TPP, infrastructural work and global consciousness......instead of reviving coal mines and the KKK.

2mar we'll either regress backwards or thrive to move ahead....vote vote vote america and show white racist and Trump, we've come to far to go back now.
200w.webp

The only people I feel sorry for at this point, is the MSM, what the hell will they do now that the fuckin election is over?
upload_2018-11-5_19-30-17.jpeg

AWARD TO THE EX GRAND WIZARD OF THE KKK

Oh come on, Correll, we all know that everyone would have been onboard with Barrypuppet's commie agenda had he been all white instead of only half white.....(rolls eyes)

I had libs admit that we have been and would be opposed to any dem regardless of race,

and still insist that our opposition to Obama, which they admit is the same as to every other dem President, real or imagined,

is still somehow racist.

They are insane, and stupid.
Joe Wilson called Obama a liar on the senate floor....to date, I think Trump has told the truth 2 maybe 3 times since being president and one of was its his real hair.....Cruz shut down the gov until Obama could pay for the shit he was asking for.....Obama got shitted on for everything and it wasn't latino's hating on the guy, blacks, asians hating on the guy, IT WAS RED WHITE AND VOMIT PINK MF'S....NOW IF IT LOOKS LIKE A DUCK, QUACKS LIKE A DUCK, THAN GOTDAMIT, ITS A FUCKIN DUCK.
What can you do? The white man controls the world.

PS Cruz is latino.

Lyin Ted is a Canadian whose father was involved in killing Kennedy.
Ok where is your data link?

The excitement is intense, the polls are overwhelming and the people are charged....the entire world is watching a country who 8 years ago elected its first black president, a country who 8 years ago valued its allies, a country 8 years ago where it not for white politicians, could be on the right side of history with TPP, infrastructural work and global consciousness......instead of reviving coal mines and the KKK.

2mar we'll either regress backwards or thrive to move ahead....vote vote vote america and show white racist and Trump, we've come to far to go back now.
200w.webp

The only people I feel sorry for at this point, is the MSM, what the hell will they do now that the fuckin election is over?
View attachment 227008

Obama wasn't the only one to honor that ex-kkk member
upload_2018-11-5_19-39-49.png

200w.webp

Welcome to Obama’s “post racial America”...and the thinly veiled threats from and appeals to “the world”.

200w.webp

The MSM will do the same thing they always do...attack America and traffic in degenerate filth.

200w.webp

View attachment 227008
Wonder if Bobby Byrd was telling Barry about the white n-words?

200w.webp

First, why is it impossible for you to create a thread without making RACE the focal point?
Oh, that's right, because you're a racist.....

2nd, this sounded like one of the weakest attempts to hide fear of loss I've seen in a while here. Worried about tomorrow aren't you?

PS....how many black politicians do you think were involved in freeing the slaves? Were it not for white politicians, you'd probably be on a Plantation....picking cotton. Did you know Abraham Lincoln was white....AND a REPUBLICAN? I know you don't believe it...look it up.

Ignorance is rarely a marketable quality, btw.

Last edited:
Well you had the invite to meet me in person but you punked out. Dont think I forgot about that. :rolleyes:

What were you planning to do?
I would tell you but I promised to try and not frighten you again remember? :rolleyes:

Quit scaring Correll! There is no telling what that coward might do if he feels cornered.
Trying my best. This Coral guy is scared because I extended an invitation to someone that claimed he was going to beat me up but ultimately punked out. I am going to have to stop posting. Maybe Coral can put me on ignore so I wont frighten him right?

You're lucky. Last time some crazy right winger said he was going to beat me up, I got a couple of weeks in banned camp. Coral is a fool. I know it. You know it. Even he knows it, but he just can't stop himself from writing stupid things.

You are a piece of shit liar.

Half black.

That was enough to throw right winger's brains into meltdown mode.

Sure. Cause we loved Bill Clinton. And John Kerry. And Hillary Clinton. It was only the "half black" guy we opposed.

Your false accusations of racism, are tearing this country apart and you are a vile race baiting piece of shit.

Oh come on, Correll, we all know that everyone would have been onboard with Barrypuppet's commie agenda had he been all white instead of only half white.....(rolls eyes)

I had libs admit that we have been and would be opposed to any dem regardless of race,

and still insist that our opposition to Obama, which they admit is the same as to every other dem President, real or imagined,

is still somehow racist.

Joe Wilson called Obama a liar on the senate floor....to date, I think Trump has told the truth 2 maybe 3 times since being president and one of was its his real hair.....Cruz shut down the gov until Obama could pay for the shit he was asking for.....Obama got shitted on for everything and it wasn't latino's hating on the guy, blacks, asians hating on the guy, IT WAS RED WHITE AND VOMIT PINK MF'S....NOW IF IT LOOKS LIKE A DUCK, QUACKS LIKE A DUCK, THAN GOTDAMIT, ITS A FUCKIN DUCK.

I don't deny that we gave the asshole a hard time.

THe point is we gave/give all your dem assholes a hard time regardless of their skin color.

It is not his skin color we cared about. If was his party and ideology.

And him being an asshole.

Sure. Cause we loved Bill Clinton. And John Kerry. And Hillary Clinton. It was only the "half black" guy we opposed.

Your false accusations of racism, are tearing this country apart and you are a vile race baiting piece of shit.

is still somehow racist.

PS Cruz is latino.

Jeez, it's almost like politics is a real hard ball game, where everyone get slammed, all the time.

And only libs would expect the black guy to get a pass.

And have the nerve to call people racist for treating him normally.

Libs are race baiting assholes like that.

What were you planning to do?
I would tell you but I promised to try and not frighten you again remember? :rolleyes:

Quit scaring Correll! There is no telling what that coward might do if he feels cornered.
Trying my best. This Coral guy is scared because I extended an invitation to someone that claimed he was going to beat me up but ultimately punked out. I am going to have to stop posting. Maybe Coral can put me on ignore so I wont frighten him right?

You're lucky. Last time some crazy right winger said he was going to beat me up, I got a couple of weeks in banned camp. Coral is a fool. I know it. You know it. Even he knows it, but he just can't stop himself from writing stupid things.

If you say so you big baby.

is still somehow racist.

PS Cruz is latino.

Jeez, it's almost like politics is a real hard ball game, where everyone get slammed, all the time.

Your excuse is that you're always a childish asshole? That's true, but you are a racist asshole.

I do. YOu are a piece of shit liar. So, thanks for admitting it.

is still somehow racist.

PS Cruz is latino.

Your excuse is that you're always a childish asshole? That's true, but you are a racist asshole.

And just seconds ago, we were discussing how you are a liar. And you are, lying about what I just said, just like the piece of shit liar I said you are.

I do. YOu are a piece of shit liar. So, thanks for admitting it.

OK Sweetie. Now you run and play while grownups talk.

PS Cruz is latino.

And just seconds ago, we were discussing how you are a liar. And you are, lying about what I just said, just like the piece of shit liar I said you are.

Are you Mikey's little brother?

Forum List

Back