Election day will show once and for all, white people rule or we all rule

I did not say that you threatened old small white people.

We have agreed that you are unlikely to be physically near me. So why would I personally fear you?

You are a dangerous racist thug, and for you to ridicule people for supposedly feeling insecure when you are a real threat to them,

is you exhibiting stupidity and lack of self awareness.
You fear me because youre a white sissy boy. You know it. I know it. Ultimately, you know I know it which frightens you even more. :)
Oooh...nothing like cyber tough boy I always say.
Well you had the invite to meet me in person but you punked out. Dont think I forgot about that. :rolleyes:

What were you planning to do?
I would tell you but I promised to try and not frighten you again remember? :rolleyes:

Quit scaring Correll! There is no telling what that coward might do if he feels cornered.

You didnt got to school at all and you need help chewing gum and breathing at the same time.

Nice purse swing cupcake.

Way to stick up for your sweeheart.
I dont understand your feminine jargon. Whats a purse swing?

Thanks. Triggered is a Black female and as such is entitled to my protection.

I understand now - you were public schooled.

Words like purse and swing as well as understanding sentences is above your competency.

How about:
Go get your f'in' shine box.

Trannys are not really females.
I was only partly public schooled. My first 9 years were spent in a catholic school. Now stop stalling. What is a purse swing?

Whats a f'in shine box?

Google is your friend darling.
I asked you since youre the one that said it. I guess you have no clue what it means. Another con talking point they gave you with no explanation eh?

Well you had the invite to meet me in person but you punked out. Dont think I forgot about that. :rolleyes:

I would tell you but I promised to try and not frighten you again remember? :rolleyes:

Got ya. Thug.

You are a dangerous racist thug, and for you to ridicule people for supposedly feeling insecure when you are a real threat to them,

is you exhibiting stupidity and lack of self awareness.
He's not really black, he just trolls and tries to throw off voters with his half baked half assed BS. If he were black he would be voting conservative to get ahead.

I admit that it would make a lot of sense that he is a fantasizing white liberal, getting his rocks off, pretending to be a "big and dangerous black man".

You fear me because youre a white sissy boy. You know it. I know it. Ultimately, you know I know it which frightens you even more. :)

Quit scaring Correll! There is no telling what that coward might do if he feels cornered.

LOL!!!

My God, are you really so dim, that you think discussing fear of random violence, is "cowardly"?

lol!!!!

Trying my best. This Coral guy is scared because I extended an invitation to someone that claimed he was going to beat me up but ultimately punked out. I am going to have to stop posting. Maybe Coral can put me on ignore so I wont frighten him right?

The excitement is intense, the polls are overwhelming and the people are charged....the entire world is watching a country who 8 years ago elected its first black president, a country who 8 years ago valued its allies, a country 8 years ago where it not for white politicians, could be on the right side of history with TPP, infrastructural work and global consciousness......instead of reviving coal mines and the KKK.

2mar we'll either regress backwards or thrive to move ahead....vote vote vote america and show white racist and Trump, we've come to far to go back now.
200w.webp

The only people I feel sorry for at this point, is the MSM, what the hell will they do now that the fuckin election is over?

Your title is moronic. White people are part of “all people”.

The excitement is intense, the polls are overwhelming and the people are charged....the entire world is watching a country who 8 years ago elected its first black president, a country who 8 years ago valued its allies, a country 8 years ago where it not for white politicians, could be on the right side of history with TPP, infrastructural work and global consciousness......instead of reviving coal mines and the KKK.

2mar we'll either regress backwards or thrive to move ahead....vote vote vote america and show white racist and Trump, we've come to far to go back now.
200w.webp

The only people I feel sorry for at this point, is the MSM, what the hell will they do now that the fuckin election is over?

Your title is moronic. White people are part of “all people”.

Not to Triggerred.

Nice purse swing cupcake.

Way to stick up for your sweeheart.
I dont understand your feminine jargon. Whats a purse swing?

Thanks. Triggered is a Black female and as such is entitled to my protection.

I understand now - you were public schooled.

Words like purse and swing as well as understanding sentences is above your competency.

How about:
Go get your f'in' shine box.

Trannys are not really females.
I was only partly public schooled. My first 9 years were spent in a catholic school. Now stop stalling. What is a purse swing?

Whats a f'in shine box?

Google is your friend darling.
I asked you since youre the one that said it. I guess you have no clue what it means. Another con talking point they gave you with no explanation eh?

Uh, no sugar.

Just focus on getting your vagina hat ready for screaming at the sky after the election cupcake.

200w.webp

The ignorance in this post is so disappointing and the reason our Country is torn in half.
- Allies are allies. Not BFFs. We work together to solve issues and move forward, and that's exactly what we did and our economy is better for it. Obama proved that when we are "friends" with everyone, we get taken advantage of and we should be disgusted.
- Since when are we everyone's mommy's and daddy's? EU doesn't need us to figure out TPP. Good grief, I'm tired of hearing people think that everyone else has a higher priority over Americans.
- Global consciousness? You out there in Cali saving the world one straw at a time? #KillingIt. Digging into the EPA should not be offensive, you've seen the corruption in the Senate, FBI, should I go on?
- And finally - the KKK and racism? This really needs to stop. Preferring to protect fellow tax-paying Americans over illegal aliens is not racist. It's law abiding, is that what you find offensive?

I will end with asking: So what exactly are you voting for? Just NOT white people? Or do you want taxes raised, the stock market to drop, and send jobs back overseas? I can see how that would sound good to an ignorama like you.

200w.webp

7006ed1b-b057-4f7c-8047-3ad938ffe786-original.jpg

...literally

Trying my best. This Coral guy is scared because I extended an invitation to someone that claimed he was going to beat me up but ultimately punked out. I am going to have to stop posting. Maybe Coral can put me on ignore so I wont frighten him right?

You're lucky. Last time some crazy right winger said he was going to beat me up, I got a couple of weeks in banned camp. Coral is a fool. I know it. You know it. Even he knows it, but he just can't stop himself from writing stupid things.

200w.webp

What about the token negroes?
Not counting Kanye anymore, what we looking at....100? Pass

You're lucky. Last time some crazy right winger said he was going to beat me up, I got a couple of weeks in banned camp. Coral is a fool. I know it. You know it. Even he knows it, but he just can't stop himself from writing stupid things.
I'm always getting warnings...they must like Ace a lot:11_2_1043:

Half black.

That was enough to throw right winger's brains into meltdown mode.

Sure. Cause we loved Bill Clinton. And John Kerry. And Hillary Clinton. It was only the "half black" guy we opposed.

Your false accusations of racism, are tearing this country apart and you are a vile race baiting piece of shit.

Oh come on, Correll, we all know that everyone would have been onboard with Barrypuppet's commie agenda had he been all white instead of only half white.....(rolls eyes)

I had libs admit that we have been and would be opposed to any dem regardless of race,

and still insist that our opposition to Obama, which they admit is the same as to every other dem President, real or imagined,

is still somehow racist.

They are insane, and stupid.
Joe Wilson called Obama a liar on the senate floor....to date, I think Trump has told the truth 2 maybe 3 times since being president and one of was its his real hair.....Cruz shut down the gov until Obama could pay for the shit he was asking for.....Obama got shitted on for everything and it wasn't latino's hating on the guy, blacks, asians hating on the guy, IT WAS RED WHITE AND VOMIT PINK MF'S....NOW IF IT LOOKS LIKE A DUCK, QUACKS LIKE A DUCK, THAN GOTDAMIT, ITS A FUCKIN DUCK.

Half black.

Sure. Cause we loved Bill Clinton. And John Kerry. And Hillary Clinton. It was only the "half black" guy we opposed.

Your false accusations of racism, are tearing this country apart and you are a vile race baiting piece of shit.

Oh come on, Correll, we all know that everyone would have been onboard with Barrypuppet's commie agenda had he been all white instead of only half white.....(rolls eyes)

I had libs admit that we have been and would be opposed to any dem regardless of race,

and still insist that our opposition to Obama, which they admit is the same as to every other dem President, real or imagined,

is still somehow racist.

Joe Wilson called Obama a liar on the senate floor....to date, I think Trump has told the truth 2 maybe 3 times since being president and one of was its his real hair.....Cruz shut down the gov until Obama could pay for the shit he was asking for.....Obama got shitted on for everything and it wasn't latino's hating on the guy, blacks, asians hating on the guy, IT WAS RED WHITE AND VOMIT PINK MF'S....NOW IF IT LOOKS LIKE A DUCK, QUACKS LIKE A DUCK, THAN GOTDAMIT, ITS A FUCKIN DUCK.
What can you do? The white man controls the world.

PS Cruz is latino.

is still somehow racist.

PS Cruz is latino.

Lyin Ted is a Canadian whose father was involved in killing Kennedy.

is still somehow racist.

PS Cruz is latino.

You know how those people are.

200w.webp

The Race card is worn out and tattered by being used to much. It may sound strange but in the white people it seem they have their place and some of them do not belong in certain places and are not excepted, white or not. You won't see a Don Trump in a Billy Joint any more than you would see a Red Neck in a Country Club on the beach. Same goes for any race.

is still somehow racist.

PS Cruz is latino.

Ok where is your data link?

Forum List

Back