Election day will show once and for all, white people rule or we all rule

Its not bragging if you ask me a question and I give you an answer. Thats just your insecurity kicking in again. :rolleyes:

I don't recall the conversations well enough to say how the information came up.

Regardless though, you did brag about being a real threat to white people.

And for you to be a violent dangerous thug and to also make fun of people for supposedly feeling "insecure"

is you lacking self awareness and being stupid.
How convenient you cant recall isnt it? If I said something about being a threat its because someone asked. If that scares you then I suggest you dont ask questions that may yield scary answers. :rolleyes:

Maybe you can point out these statements that you in your insecurity have called threats so we can go over them and perhaps ease your fears?

No, it's not convenient, nor is it really relevant.

You are a dangerous racist thug, and for you to ridicule people for supposedly feeling insecure when you are a real threat to them,

is you exhibiting stupidity and lack of self awareness.

That's my point and how your violence and racism came up in conversation is not important to that fact.

Is that why you think people should be armed 24-7? Did that big bad black man on the internet scare you?

I do worry about him being a threat to smaller or older white people around him.

And yes, threats of violence are one of the primary reasons for my support of the Right to Keep and Bear Arms.

Oh, wait, that wasn't a real question was it? It was a form of ridicule as though being afraid of a self admitted violent thug is something to be ashamed of.

Well, it's not. He's admitted to being willing to commit violence basically at random times for no real reason.

Fear is the rational response to random violence.

Only a dishonest asshole would claim otherwise.

Oh, and you can shove your race baiting up your ass, you vile piece of shit.
tenor.gif

You dont have to convince me. My "threats" as you call them are not intended to make you feel insecure.

You never had a point. I would never brag about being a threat to anyones personal safety. They wouldnt even know anything until it was too late for them.

You've bragged to me about it on this very site.

So, like I said. You have zero self awareness.
Its not bragging if you ask me a question and I give you an answer. Thats just your insecurity kicking in again. :rolleyes:

I don't recall the conversations well enough to say how the information came up.

And for you to be a violent dangerous thug and to also make fun of people for supposedly feeling "insecure"

How convenient you cant recall isnt it? If I said something about being a threat its because someone asked. If that scares you then I suggest you dont ask questions that may yield scary answers. :rolleyes:

Maybe you can point out these statements that you in your insecurity have called threats so we can go over them and perhaps ease your fears?

You are a dangerous racist thug, and for you to ridicule people for supposedly feeling insecure when you are a real threat to them,

That's my point and how your violence and racism came up in conversation is not important to that fact.
If it wasn't relevant you would not whining about me supposedly making threats. You are the only one that brought this up due to your insecurity. Face it. You walk around in fear. :rolleyes:

Is that why you think people should be armed 24-7? Did that big bad black man on the internet scare you?

I do worry about him being a threat to smaller or older white people around him.

And yes, threats of violence are one of the primary reasons for my support of the Right to Keep and Bear Arms.

Oh, wait, that wasn't a real question was it? It was a form of ridicule as though being afraid of a self admitted violent thug is something to be ashamed of.

Well, it's not. He's admitted to being willing to commit violence basically at random times for no real reason.

tenor.gif

Thanks for sharing. Are you the retard or his victim in your meme? Not that I care.

But at least you went whole minutes without race baiting, I guess that is something.

IS that you way of admitting that you can't back up any of your shit and you lose?

Stop whining and deflecting. Dont try and pretend you are worried about smaller or older white people. Youre afraid for yourself even though I am no where near you. :rolleyes:

You've bragged to me about it on this very site.

So, like I said. You have zero self awareness.

If it wasn't relevant you would not whining about me supposedly making threats. You are the only one that brought this up due to your insecurity. Face it. You walk around in fear. :rolleyes:

Your violent nature is relevant. How it came up in conversation is not.

Are you really too stupid to understand that?

tenor.gif

Thanks for sharing. Are you the retard or his victim in your meme? Not that I care.

But at least you went whole minutes without race baiting, I guess that is something.

IS that you way of admitting that you can't back up any of your shit and you lose?

Actually, it's my way of saying you are too stupid to try to interact with on an adult level. You are just an idiot to be ridiculed.

Stop hiding behind your insecurity. You made this big deal about fearing me and now youre trying to deflect. :laugh:

Stop whining and deflecting. Dont try and pretend you are worried about smaller or older white people. Youre afraid for yourself even though I am no where near you. :rolleyes:

You are unlikely to be near me. But it is likely that there are older and smaller white people near you.

Thus, my concern is for those in the vicinity of a self admitted violent racist thug.

What part of that doesn't make sense to your tiny mind?

tenor.gif

Actually, it's my way of saying you are too stupid to try to interact with on an adult level. You are just an idiot to be ridiculed.

Which might be believable except you are the one that is pretending that fear of random violence is something to be ashamed of. LOL!!!

You lose, loser.

Stop hiding behind your insecurity. You made this big deal about fearing me and now youre trying to deflect. :laugh:

"hiding behind... insecurity"? What does that even mean? Does it mean anything?

he entire world is watching a country who 8 years ago elected its first black president, a country who 8 years ago valued its allies, a country 8 years ago

10 years ago
I completely discount the Trump years.....and the math doesn't sound right, get over it. Ill call it "alternative math" feel better?

no

you're not counting the Trump years?

That makes you more a fool than previously thought

The excitement is intense, the polls are overwhelming and the people are charged....the entire world is watching a country who 8 years ago elected its first black president, a country who 8 years ago valued its allies, a country 8 years ago where it not for white politicians, could be on the right side of history with TPP, infrastructural work and global consciousness......instead of reviving coal mines and the KKK.

2mar we'll either regress backwards or thrive to move ahead....vote vote vote america and show white racist and Trump, we've come to far to go back now.
200w.webp

The only people I feel sorry for at this point, is the MSM, what the hell will they do now that the fuckin election is over?

You're kidding, right ?
The MSM will continue their non-stop bombartment of Trump, and blame him and his voters for all the ills of the world.
Stop painting this maniac as a fuckin MSM victim...where it not for their obsession with this moron, the orange fuck would be back at Trump towers fuckin over contractors. THEY GAVE TRUMP HIS WIN, never forget that shit. And do me a favor, google the Obama fuckin years and the hell the media gave this man for wearing a tan suit, defending two black people..one dead and the other breaking into his own house and on and on and on. Trump invites his critics Obama did not.

The excitement is intense, the polls are overwhelming and the people are charged....the entire world is watching a country who 8 years ago elected its first black president, a country who 8 years ago valued its allies, a country 8 years ago where it not for white politicians, could be on the right side of history with TPP, infrastructural work and global consciousness......instead of reviving coal mines and the KKK.

2mar we'll either regress backwards or thrive to move ahead....vote vote vote america and show white racist and Trump, we've come to far to go back now.
200w.webp

The only people I feel sorry for at this point, is the MSM, what the hell will they do now that the fuckin election is over?

KKK revival is a media invention. Couple rallies doesnt mean a thing, they are less than a percentage of the population unless you just want to call everyone you don't agree with KKK.
Infrastructure? you mean like a Democrat Governor and legislature in Jerry Brown who made sure California has dams falling apart and refused to build new ones? And an Obama President who gave us here in California a very, very very expensive High speed rail system... that wont actually be a high speed rail system and take decades to build? because its too late to turn back now even though its a failure?

Granted, the Republicans are not really that much better when it comes to getting things done because of the way Bills in Congress work out..... but please, dont pretend Democrats got the magic elixir to anything. Obama had a huge stimulus package of fresh printed money and very little of that went to build anything. It mostly just created a lot of government jobs.

And, I'd rather get oil here in the US in any way possible if it means we can buy less Saudi Oil. If it makes the US an oil exporter instead, that is a good thing. That would have been an impossibility with a Clinton in office.

You are unlikely to be near me. But it is likely that there are older and smaller white people near you.

Thus, my concern is for those in the vicinity of a self admitted violent racist thug.

What part of that doesn't make sense to your tiny mind?
The part where you are claiming I threatened old small white people when everyone knows you are afraid for your own life you wussy. :laugh:

Half black.

That was enough to throw right winger's brains into meltdown mode.

Sure. Cause we loved Bill Clinton. And John Kerry. And Hillary Clinton. It was only the "half black" guy we opposed.

Your false accusations of racism, are tearing this country apart and you are a vile race baiting piece of shit.

200w.webp

I know quite a number of white dems/liberals. It is interesting the way you dismiss them.

Does it bother you that you need them? Do you look forward to when you can tell them to "piss off, whitey"?
Listen, my anguish is always always aimed at the right, always. I do not dismiss whites who are conscious of my plight in this country and will vote accordingly. Do not confuse my intent with your attempts to paint my comments as racist, yall all know who I hate and why.

"hiding behind... insecurity"? What does that even mean? Does it mean anything?

I'm not here to explain the english language to you. Being white you should know more about it than me.

Your insecurity is noted. I will try to not say mean words around you so that you dont feel threatened. :rolleyes:

200w.webp

KKK revival is a media invention. Couple rallies doesnt mean a thing, they are less than a percentage of the population unless you just want to call everyone you don't agree with KKK.
Infrastructure? you mean like a Democrat Governor and legislature in Jerry Brown who made sure California has dams falling apart and refused to build new ones? And an Obama President who gave us here in California a very, very very expensive High speed rail system... that wont actually be a high speed rail system and take decades to build? because its too late to turn back now even though its a failure?

Granted, the Republicans are not really that much better when it comes to getting things done because of the way Bills in Congress work out..... but please, dont pretend Democrats got the magic elixir to anything. Obama had a huge stimulus package of fresh printed money and very little of that went to build anything. It mostly just created a lot of government jobs.

And, I'd rather get oil here in the US in any way possible if it means we can buy less Saudi Oil. If it makes the US an oil exporter instead, that is a good thing. That would have been an impossibility with a Clinton in office.

200w.webp

It's called Valium and your doctor can prescribe it.

Forum List

Back