Election day will show once and for all, white people rule or we all rule

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
The excitement is intense, the polls are overwhelming and the people are charged....the entire world is watching a country who 8 years ago elected its first black president, a country who 8 years ago valued its allies, a country 8 years ago where it not for white politicians, could be on the right side of history with TPP, infrastructural work and global consciousness......instead of reviving coal mines and the KKK.

2mar we'll either regress backwards or thrive to move ahead....vote vote vote america and show white racist and Trump, we've come to far to go back now.
200w.webp

The only people I feel sorry for at this point, is the MSM, what the hell will they do now that the fuckin election is over?

The excitement is intense, the polls are overwhelming and the people are charged....the entire world is watching a country who 8 years ago elected its first black president, a country who 8 years ago valued its allies, a country 8 years ago where it not for white politicians, could be on the right side of history with TPP, infrastructural work and global consciousness......instead of reviving coal mines and the KKK.

2mar we'll either regress backwards or thrive to move ahead....vote vote vote america and show white racist and Trump, we've come to far to go back now.
200w.webp

The only people I feel sorry for at this point, is the MSM, what the hell will they do now that the fuckin election is over?

I know quite a number of white dems/liberals. It is interesting the way you dismiss them.

Does it bother you that you need them? Do you look forward to when you can tell them to "piss off, whitey"?

200w.webp

You're kidding, right ?
The MSM will continue their non-stop bombartment of Trump, and blame him and his voters for all the ills of the world.

Half black.

That was enough to throw right winger's brains into meltdown mode.

Sure. Cause we loved Bill Clinton. And John Kerry. And Hillary Clinton. It was only the "half black" guy we opposed.

Your false accusations of racism, are tearing this country apart and you are a vile race baiting piece of shit.

I never saw pictures of those others dressed as a witch doctor. I didn't get emails of the white house with watermelons growing on the lawn with the others.

200w.webp

If you dumbass blacks would stop aborting your babies, because people like Hillary Clinton and Nancy Pelosi, who respect the works of Margaret Sanger, want the weeds of society removed, you guys have killed millions of your people and for what? A pittance of food and a shit place to stay? It is okay though, you elect those that hate you, so you deserve to be second class to them....

http://blackgenocide.org/abortion.html

Half black.

Sure. Cause we loved Bill Clinton. And John Kerry. And Hillary Clinton. It was only the "half black" guy we opposed.

Your false accusations of racism, are tearing this country apart and you are a vile race baiting piece of shit.

Oh come on, Correll, we all know that everyone would have been onboard with Barrypuppet's commie agenda had he been all white instead of only half white.....(rolls eyes)

200w.webp

What about the token negroes?

Half black.

Oh come on, Correll, we all know that everyone would have been onboard with Barrypuppet's commie agenda had he been all white instead of only half white.....(rolls eyes)

I had libs admit that we have been and would be opposed to any dem regardless of race,

and still insist that our opposition to Obama, which they admit is the same as to every other dem President, real or imagined,

is still somehow racist.

They are insane, and stupid.

200w.webp

I don't know. Whine and snivel over another beating?

Yeah, all we need are more black politicians like Maxine Waters, Alcee Hastings, Cory Booker, Keith Ellison, Kwame Kilpatrick, Charlie Rangel, Fredericka Wilson, etc. and everything will be just great.

200w.webp

I dont think whites will vote for progress to be honest. There is a reason they were the only racial demographic that did not ever get over 39% in support of Obama.

Forum List

Back