What Will Happen When They Give The Green Light To Millions Of Radicals To Cause Widespread Chaos All Over America?

i so not think there is a plan to shoot MAZGA protesters.

biden is NOLT trump0, a guy who would do such things.

if, however your militias (note : there is no such thing as a "democratic" militia) insist on shooting power stations and other violent sabotage , what choice do we have?
~~~~~
The fact remains that the only person murdered by shooting was Ashli Babbitt on Jan 6th.... The three other deaths were also civilians.

News Flash shit stick, MAGA are radicals They attempted an insurrection
~~~~~~~
While at the same time you believe that BLM and Antifa are the heroes that caused billions of dollars in damage and the by murder of Americans in the name of their false Cult God.

What Will Happen When They Give The Green Light To Millions Of Radicals To Cause Widespread Chaos All Over America?

12 Mar 2024 ~~ By

Violence and crime are already completely out of control all over the United States. In fact, you definitely wouldn’t want to be caught in the streets when hordes of our lawless young people are running wild. If things are this bad already, what is going to happen if the election in November does not go the way that leaders on the left want and they give the green light to millions of radicals to cause widespread chaos all over America? I think that we got a small preview of what this could look like during the riots of 2020. Unfortunately, since that time the open border policies of the Biden administration have allowed millions of extremely desperate people to come pouring into this country. The stage is being set for civil unrest on a scale that we have never seen before, and it certainly isn’t going to take much to push our society over the edge.
~Snip~
We are already experiencing a crime wave of epic proportions, but I am extremely concerned about what will happen if things go a certain way in November.
If they don’t win the election, leaders on the left may decide to make it very clear that it is time for “civil disobedience” on a massive scale.
I have been warning about civil unrest that would completely and utterly tear this country apart for many years, and I believe that we are now right on the brink of seeing that happen.
Many of our major cities have reached a point where they are literally on the verge of being ungovernable, and America is becoming a little bit more lawless with each passing day.

Commentary:
Actually the Neo Marxist Commie Democrats had a dress rehearsal in 2020, causing Billions in lost real Estate and business caused by arson, looting and murder.
Will it be similar to Germany and the Brown shirts. Jus as we saw #Antifa and BLM in May of 2020?
Will most people buckle and demand the government to do something. The government, when America “temporarily” gives up its Constitutional rights for safety, will then send in the black shirts.
Recently we've seen the Governor of New York call out the National Guard to quell the violence in the New York City Subways.
Will the National Guard soon be roaming the streets?
Would they deploy the Army. White units to the cities, where they will step on eggshells to not appear racist. Like most stupid suicidal cowards, they will allow themselves (mostly under orders) to be killed before appearing the slightest bit biased. And the world’s most precious natural resource— BlacK and Brown People!—to the suburbs and rural areas, where things will break down quickly and whites will be targeted over the invaders. Where Wes and Wendy Whitebread will cower in fear and give up their homes and or food to illegal squatters under the orders with guns
Will that be our future scenario?
Strangely the same scenario is depicted in the "Turner Diaries" published 46 years ago.

It depends on where it happens. Here in Nevada I see a lot of empty mine shafts getting filled up.

In the blue shitholes it will be very bad.

Forum List

Back