Economy Definition...

One more? okay.

The same person is sitting on the curb without any help. So a guy goes into the corner Jack in the Box and buys him a Double Jack Burger meal. He gets all the goods and goes back to the person on the corner. He extends the bag and soda to the person but when the person sees the Jack in the Box bag, he refuses and says, 'I don't like Jack in the Box.' How would that be justified as help if he got offended that you offered him Jack in the Box when he doesn't like Jack in the box?

Please don't say these sorts of doings don't happen.. I've experienced them first hand many a times.

Ok, and check this out. The guy who refused the Jack in the Box later sees you another day walking around. He stops you and says, "Can you buy me something to eat?"

Ok, and check this out. The guy who refused the Jack in the Box later sees you another day walking around. He stops you and says, "Can you buy me something to eat?"
Do you tell him that the only nearest place to eat is Jack in the Box or do you follow his suggestion to walk down a mile to the nearest McDonalds?

"Space is not a silent void. Space speaks. Its language is movement." - Jaimen McMillan
Last+Import+-+1+of+21.jpg

so, it would be funny if natural oil deposits were nothing more than spacial entities flatulences.
Spacial Dynamics Institute Home Page
The only thing it has to do with space is the space between your ears. Capisci?
i don't understand another foreign language. sorry.
but being on the topic of foreign languages... are you for or against good ole American values?
Yes. Definitely.

Do you tell him that the only nearest place to eat is Jack in the Box or do you follow his suggestion to walk down a mile to the nearest McDonalds?
I hope he doesn't Black List you if he finds that you aren't nice enough for him to let you pass on life.

Here's a scenario... A person goes up to someone on the corner without any help. The person hands out a few dollars. The person on the corner looks up and replies, "The Big Mac meal is 7.50. Sorry. I can't use the 2 dollars." Then what kind of help would the person have supplied?
A swift kick.

I hope he doesn't Black List you if he finds that you aren't nice enough for him to let you pass on life.
remember, word on the streets gets around quick..

Here's a scenario... A person goes up to someone on the corner without any help. The person hands out a few dollars. The person on the corner looks up and replies, "The Big Mac meal is 7.50. Sorry. I can't use the 2 dollars." Then what kind of help would the person have supplied?
A swift kick.
i'll let you do the kicking while standerby's video tape the interaction.

but check this out... the guy on the corner? Shucks, people in brand new pick up trucks wave to him and nod hello as they pass by...

but check this out... the guy on the corner? Shucks, people in brand new pick up trucks wave to him and nod hello as they pass by...
the F-150 monster is a nice one.

A truck that can haul tow... without having a thing to haul... what a waste of time to purchase a nice vehicle with a bed.

A truck that can haul tow... without having a thing to haul... what a waste of time to purchase a nice vehicle with a bed.
And, it never has any dried dirt spots on it. Outback driving on the city roads?

Do you know what I think of the F-150? A 2 person half 'Cadillac Escalade"..

Now just imagine a minor rolling with the f-150 down side roads where only low income people abide...

Talking about Ms. Monica Lewinski. Mr. Hossfly's avatar pic kinda even looks like Ex-President Bill Clinton... omgoodness.. what a coincidence..

"Space is not a silent void. Space speaks. Its language is movement." - Jaimen McMillan
Last+Import+-+1+of+21.jpg

so, it would be funny if natural oil deposits were nothing more than spacial entities flatulences.
Spacial Dynamics Institute Home Page
The only thing it has to do with space is the space between your ears. Capisci?
i don't understand another foreign language. sorry.
but being on the topic of foreign languages... are you for or against good ole American values?
Yes. Definitely.

One idiot responding to another.

Forum List

Back