Economy Definition...

dpr112yme

Jul 1, 2016
economy the definition of economy

noun, plural economies.
thrifty management; frugality in the expenditure or consumption of money, materials, etc.

(complete list of definitions on link provided)

The economy of the United States is ...

If the U.S. Economy is to get better than what it is today, maybe asking our grandparent's on how to be 'frugal' and 'thrifty' would be a good start.

And if the morals and ideals of our American Grandparents are being turned into dust for our OWN pocket profits, then why should anyone think that Grandparents matter?

If you are okay with seeing your grandpa or grandmother abandoned in a wheel chair on the side of a road, then I guess leaving modern society to assist another elderly beggar would be seen as strange. And I would also assume that their ideals which they have held on to to this day, would not be considered appropriate for modern society since their Children and grandchildren are also preferring to side with modern society over their grandparents' tutelage.

And if there are, truly, many Americans who have not been blessed with growing up with their grandparents' love in their life, then i can understand how the tossing away of the grandparents' ideals for The United States would be justified. I'm sure that grandparents and even parents instilled 'some' ideals which a person might like today.

So, if I want to be 'Economic', then perhaps I should sit down and listen for long enough to learn valuable teachings about Economy.

Spending a little over a Trillion dollars a year, is not too Economical in my books.

How much would you spend for a 'fish' plate at dinner when the same plate goes for less than 5 dollars in another part of the Country?

Why did my mom just scold me because many Americans are claimed to not agree with wasteful habits? With personal time, wealth, and efforts?

And so I would only be led to think that America is leaving the 'moralities' for the monetaries. Did someone say monasteries?

O.K. check this out. Maybe, there wouldn't be such a loud cry of confusion among my own relatives of how to restablize America if America was on the 'non-debting' side in the National Debt chart.

It would be so funny if all the natural oil reserves were nothing more than the flatulences of spacial hierarchy.

And how would any non 'snide remark' making person end up learning how to defend ...

does spatial have anything to do with Space? as in the space that lives past Earth's atmosphere?

Forum List

Back