This robot-powered burger joint could put fast food workers out of a job

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
momentum-machines-real-burger.jpg

No $15-per-hour burger flippers here. Fresh out of the machine to you.

pka5581e6_27_8_201410_36_53.png

And here's how you'll order:

eatsa-robot-restaurant-san-francisco-2927.jpg

No more checking your order before leaving the drive thru window or counter. Robots will ensure it's right.

Does this make you feel all warm and fuzzy?

Story @ This robot-powered burger joint could put fast food workers out of a job

Americans are becoming increasingly resistant to mass produced fast food.
Let them watch a burger pop out of a machine and they will stay away

Bargain better burgers. Fresh flour ground daily makes for better baked buns as well.

People will still look at them as assembly line burgers. Competitors will go after them with fresh ingredients, hand crafted, have it your way product

Starbucks could have a coffee machine pour your $5 latte
The public stil prefers the cute girl with the smile

Americans are becoming increasingly resistant to mass produced fast food.
Let them watch a burger pop out of a machine and they will stay away

Why? Because the mental midget that usually makes your burger fucks it up half the time?
To tell you the truth I would rather have my burger made without the touch of the usual degenerates that work in fast food.

Automation has and will continue taking over lots of things. How did you get money from the bank before ATM machines? When was the last time you had to drop your film off to get it developed? Only an idiot would be surprised at more changes brought about by automation. I doubt this particular change will happen over night, so the people doing those jobs still need to be treated fairly.

Bargain better burgers. Fresh flour ground daily makes for better baked buns as well.

People will still look at them as assembly line burgers. Competitors will go after them with fresh ingredients, hand crafted, have it your way product

Did you look at the pic of the hamburger the robot made?
It looks way better than any fast food crap that i've ever seen. And if you'd read the article it'll make your burger anyway you want.
And fresh ingredients have nothing to do with who makes the burger.

Anything else?

We used to have automats in the 40s and 50s

Put your nickles in the slot and get a burger or slice of pie. It was a nice gimmic for a while, but people tired of the impersonal service

It looks way better than any fast food crap that i've ever seen. And if you'd read the article it'll make your burger anyway you want.

Anything else?

Sure it does. See how fast you can spit them out

I will beat you with a hand crafted burger every time

so, we are moving towards a ''cashless'' society as predicted? The registers for this set up, forces customers to pay via the internet connection with our credit card companies or banks or with PAYPAL...? no more cash?

Anything else?

Sure it does. See how fast you can spit them out

I will beat you with a hand crafted burger every time

So you can make four hundred burgers an hour?
See it's morons such as yourself that make using robots a wise choice.
They dont make shit up to suite a narrative.....and they're far less stupid.

Put your nickles in the slot and get a burger or slice of pie. It was a nice gimmic for a while, but people tired of the impersonal service

No,people tired of the food that sat there for to long.
And todays population is way more likely to embrace automation.
For their cash out of a machine ...yes

I can get coffee out of a machine, I'd rather watch it poured fresh
I can go to any vending machine and get food. But if given a choice, I will get my food served to me
They have bar tending machines. I'd rather get a live person

No,people tired of the food that sat there for to long.
And todays population is way more likely to embrace automation.
For their cash out of a machine ...yes

I can get coffee out of a machine, I'd rather watch it poured fresh
I can go to any vending machine and get food. But if given a choice, I will get my food served to me
They have bar tending machines. I'd rather get a live person

Yeah...because the drive thru is such a personal dining experience.
You're a fucken idiot.

Forum List

Back