Drive-By Media Defend Planned Parenthood Debacle

Why wont you answer the question you tard? Because you know you are WRONG. There is no constitutional law that allows the murder of unborn children. As for medications, you liberals back 50 years ago, would be put in insane institutions, but since Obama has taken over, they have closed all of them, and allowed you to roam America. Why else is there such a problem with immorality as it is today. When Anarchy happens, and it is coming, you can bet those with Obama/Biden or Vote the Vagina bumper stickers will be mistaken as ISIS sympathizers and shot on sight. We hate ISIS and those that support ISIS.

Guy, you need serious mental health. Seriously.

Here's what you wingnuts don't get about Roe v. Wade. Roe v. Wade just legalized what was already happening. There were j ust as many abortions before Roe as there were after. Doctors were merely writing something else on the chart, and everyone knew that is what was going on.

The birth rate did not suddenly drop in 1973.
By the way Joe, you have suggested 3 times now that I have a mental issue, but all I am doing it trying to defend the lives of those who are most innocent. While you are a goosestepping, koolaid drinking, low information voting, mindnumbed, useful idiot who hate children, and pretty much your own miserable life.

It's already illegal to abort a fetus in such a way as to facilitate the harvesting of organs and tissue. Why isn't this woman and her accomplices in orange jumpsuits waiting for their court date?

Because the rest of us aren't anti-choice nuts.
And yet the law remains completely ignored and violated by Planned Parenthood's own admission (via taped conversations).
Isn't it oddly selective that you tout the law when it suits you (like crowing about Roe v Wade) and ignore the law when it does not. It says much about
the people that kill the unborn.

The callousness of liberals towards the taking of unborn life, is just plain EVIL.

Why do you hate medical research? The unborn fetuses are going to be aborted anyway. I think Abortion Doctors Shop talk it too rough for the precious little pseudo-cons minds, so ya'll should stop looking at them........
Aborted babies cells have done nothing for medical research, but adult stem cells have done wonders.

These are not embryonic stem cells were talking about.

What is interesting about your usage of the term "FETUS" is that they are harvesting "HEARTS", "LIVERS", and you cant just get those out of a couple of cells, but a full formed "BABY". But why I am talking to you, since your lack of intelligence shows, because you just follow the goosestepping, koolaid drinking, mindnumbed, low information voting, useful idiots. rationalization-obama-president-murder-pro-choice-taxes-demo-demotivational-poster-1232686291.jpg

The difference between what happened before Roe Vs Wade and after was the legalization of women to execute unborn children because liberals like you don't want to be punished with an unwanted baby for immoral actions that you did to that woman. When you see right to life in front of Baby execution buildings, you see men, women and children carrying signs about think before you choose, while across the street, you see old liberal white men with signs saying PRO CHOICE. Funny how only men want PRO CHOICE, and not women walking with them.

I think you are confused, as usual. It's WOMEN who want the right to choose, not men.

What is interesting about your usage of the term "FETUS" is that they are harvesting "HEARTS", "LIVERS", and you cant just get those out of a couple of cells, but a full formed "BABY". But why I am talking to you, since your lack of intelligence shows, because you just follow the goosestepping, koolaid drinking, mindnumbed, low information voting, useful

Whatever, guy. Fact is, most late abortions happen because something has gone wrong with the pregnancy, and the woman wants to see something good come of it, which is why she donates tissues.

By the way Joe, you have suggested 3 times now that I have a mental issue, but all I am doing it trying to defend the lives of those who are most innocent. While you are a goosestepping, koolaid drinking, low information voting, mindnumbed, useful idiot who hate children, and pretty much your own miserable life.

No, guy, I'm suggesting you have mental issues because you are screaming about killing people and shit.

I'm a realist. A woman who doesn't want to be pregnant WILL find a way to NOT be pregnant.

Not that you've ever gotten that close to the Poonany without a restraining order being issued.

And yet the law remains completely ignored and violated by Planned Parenthood's own admission (via taped conversations).
Isn't it oddly selective that you tout the law when it suits you (like crowing about Roe v Wade) and ignore the law when it does not. It says much about

I think the government shouldn't regulate medical best practices. A lot of these restrictions are written by people who not only aren't doctors, but have a pretty fuzzy idea about how the lady parts work.

Like the guy who thought that rape victims can't get pregnant because the "body has a way of shutting that down".

Or the one who asked if a swallowed camera could be used for abortions...

Or a certain Hate Radio host who apparently thinks the amount of sex you are having requires an increase in the amount of contraception you need. (Well, maybe his Dominican Rent Boy told him that.)

The Craziest Republican Statements On Women

OF course they would. they don't care if you all go out and kill your offspring and in their eyes why not sell the bodies of them. they care more about animals than the aborted......

they believe there is Overpopulation as it is. If they could fire up gas ovens they would drive the train.

people need to get their political news from other sources. all the LAMESTREAM media are LEFTWING Pravda DNC propaganda mouth pieces.

I think the government shouldn't regulate medical best practices. A lot of these restrictions are written by people who not only aren't doctors, but have a pretty fuzzy idea about how the lady parts work.

Like the guy who thought that rape victims can't get pregnant because the "body has a way of shutting that down".

Or the one who asked if a swallowed camera could be used for abortions...

Or a certain Hate Radio host who apparently thinks the amount of sex you are having requires an increase in the amount of contraception you need. (Well, maybe his Dominican Rent Boy told him that.)

The Craziest Republican Statements On Women
I don't think your anecdotal comments really address law that specifically guards against the selling off of harvested organs by professional abortionists like Planned Parenthood.
Whether you think the people that write these laws know their way around "lady parts" or not is irrelevant.
It's clear it was anticipated that the abortion industry would attempt to gain by selling off discarded fetuses. And that's just what happened.

A spin around the net finds pretty much the same defense of Deborah Nucatola playing Hannibal Lector while stuffing her face with salad and wine....."HEAVILY AND SELECTIVELY EDITED ATTACK BY ANTI-ABORTION GROUP", "WAR ON WOMEN", "GOP HATES THE POOR" etc. They are also telling their viewers to "see the whole 2 hours of tape; you'll see how misleading the one-minute version is" as if any of their ilk will be able to even find the video much less watch it. But what they can't brush off or hide are the ghastly images of this butcher and her cavalier attitude about crushing and slicing up a "17-weeker":

Screen-Shot-2015-07-14-at-12.58.06-PM-750x400.png

Deborah_Nucatola.png

Dr.-Nucatola.jpg
It's already illegal to abort a fetus in such a way as to facilitate the harvesting of organs and tissue. Why isn't this woman and her accomplices in orange jumpsuits waiting for their court date?
What's the law? Cite it ....

You're lying about PP selling body parts.

Why are you lying?

That is the issue here, your lying.
How can you say conservatives are lying that PP is selling body parts when the
Planned Parenthood executive casually discussing over a meal and wine the harvesting of fetal organs sells "fresh" fetal liver samples for as high as $12,124 while its cryopreserved fetal samples go for $24,250.
Read more at Planned Parenthood Director Accused of Selling Baby Body Parts Names StemExpress Company That Offers Fetal Liver Cells for 24K in Product Catalog Only people i know who LIE all the time are the SOCIOPATHS of the left who start to believe their LIES to the point they think it is real. Just look at the ROARING ECONOMIC RECOVERY.
Stop lying. There is nothing on that video discussing prices anywhere near $12,124 to $24,250. The actual numbers thrown around were $30-$100.

If truth was on your side, you wouldn't have to lie.

I don't think your anecdotal comments really address law that specifically guards against the selling off of harvested organs by professional abortionists like Planned Parenthood.
Whether you think the people that write these laws know their way around "lady parts" or not is irrelevant.
It's clear it was anticipated that the abortion industry would attempt to gain by selling off discarded fetuses. And that's just what happened.

so what if they did?

Those tissues provide valuable medical knowledge. Probably better than just throwing them in an incinerator. So it's another goofy law that doctors are ignoring.

Okay, so work with me here. The government sets the precedent that discarded unborn, or partially born babies body parts are now used for research so those who harvest those parts can eventually take that money to buy a Lamborghini even though profits aren't supposed to be made at Unplanned Parenthood. So here YOU are on an operating table under the Unaffordable Unhealthcare Law(Obamascare) and with your chest open, a doctor who works for the government, needs a new boat, so will trade your heart for $1,000,000 that a billionaire needs with his heartfailure. So doctor removes your heart gives it to the billionaire, and tells your family that it was just heartfailure that caused you to die. I personally would have no problem with this, as it is just another liberal who got his just deserts, but how do you feel about legalized selling of body parts when it is yours?
Organ Donor - Monty Python's The Meaning of Life

so what if they did?
So that would be ghoulishly breaking the law and consciously lying about it so PP could continue to suck off the government teat.
You, at least, seem okay with that though.

Those tissues provide valuable medical knowledge. Probably better than just throwing them in an incinerator. So it's another goofy law that doctors are ignoring.
They ignore the law at their own personal and professional peril. When can we expect Planned Parenthood designer lamp shades to go on sale?

So here YOU are on an operating table under the Unaffordable Unhealthcare Law(Obamascare) and with your chest open, a doctor who works for the government, needs a new boat, so will trade your heart for $1,000,000 that a billionaire needs with his heartfailure. So doctor removes your heart gives it to the billionaire, and tells your family that it was just heartfailure that caused you to die.

Study this.

The only way to say it is that Planned Parenthood is another version of nazis and the mainstream media is nothing but a propaganda tool for the regime.. Did anyone see the nazi PP doctor talking about crunching babies to get the most value from their bodies? These people are insane

so what if they did?

Nazi anatomy history The origins of conservatives anti-abortion claims that rape can t cause pregnancy.
The Nazi Anatomists
How the corpses of Hitler's victims are still haunting modern science—and American abortion politics
Those victims under the Nazi regime that didn't end up in the incinerator had their body parts used for medical research, INVOLUNTARILY. Are you telling me that you liberals are FASCISTS? Seems that everything your president does , follows what Hitler did. And you just follow goosestepping right along with him.

Forum List

Back