Death Threats On Abortion Providers Spike In Wake Of Planned Parenthood Videos

Uh oh...Lakook is busted.:eek:

The Planned Parenthood abortion business is absolving itself of any responsibility for its part in the sales of aborted babies and their body parts and it has released a new report claiming the eight videos released exposing it were “altered.” The abortion giant says the videos were manipulated and therefore not eligible for serious inquiry by Congress, which has launched two joint investigations of the abortion corporation.

“A thorough review of these videos in consultation with qualified experts found that they do not present a complete or accurate record of the events they purport to depict,” said an analysis by a private research firm Planned Parenthood picked to examine the videos.

Still, Planned Parenthood’s own experts admitted that there was no evidence of any manipulation of the audio in any of the eight shocking videos.

A biased report in Politico also confirms there was no audio manipulation:

A report commissioned by Planned Parenthood has found that the sting videos targeting its tissue donation practices contain intentionally deceptive edits, missing footage and inaccurately transcribed conversations. But there is no evidence that the anti-abortion group behind the attack made up dialogue. …

But the firm also wrote that it is impossible to characterize the extent to which the edits and cuts distort the meaning of the conversations depicted and that there was no “widespread evidence of substantive video manipulation.

Planned Parenthood’s Own Experts Find “No Evidence of Audio Manipulation” in Eight Shocking Videos

LOL That's not proof, how do you explain PP's very own experts admitting the audio was not manipulated? Your entire premise is going south, yet another failed thread and a complete waste of time

LOL That's not proof, how do you explain PP's very own experts admitting the audio was not manipulated? Your entire premise is going south, yet another failed thread and a complete waste of time

Read the forensic analysis thread again that I just brought up.

Don't have to, PP's own experts admitted the audio wasn't manipulated. You lost and your own experts did it to you

Don't have to, PP's own experts admitted the audio wasn't manipulated. You lost and your own experts did it to you

What experts? Not the forensic team they hired.

What experts? Not the forensic team.

Yeah the people PP hired, Fusion. Maybe you should educate yourself on this before making yourself look even more foolish.

Yeah the people PP hired, Fusion. Maybe you should educate yourself on this before making yourself look even more foolish.

Did you read the OP in the Forensic Analysis thread. Fusion confirms what I'm saying.

Forensic proof that the audio in the videos was altered. From the OP:

Simpson said his team of experts found that the subtitles in the videos do not correspond to the actual dialogue, and that the CMP may have simply invented parts of the conversation when the recordings were too low-quality to determine what was really being said. In one case, the video indicates that a technician said, "It's a baby." But those words cannot actually be heard in the video -- the segment consists of incomprehensible background chatter.

"In our view, CMP created the purported statement, 'It's a baby,' either through transcription error or intentional fabrication," Simpson wrote in the report.

Forensic Analysis: Planned Parenthood Videos Are Severely Manipulated | Page 37 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Did you read the OP in the Forensic Analysis thread. Fusion confirms what I'm saying.

I dont have to, their own experts admit the audio was not manipulated, you're beating a dead horse. Their anaylais actually did them more harm than good.

Planned Parenthood’s Commissioned Video Review Proves the Authenticity of Its Employees’ Ghoulish Statements

But — contra the Times, National Public Radio, CNN, and the other outlets seizing on the study as a definitive “debunking” — these findings are far from damning. In fact, they arguably do more harm to Planned Parenthood. Consider the extensive attention given to two bits of dialogue, recorded at a clinic in Colorado, that Planned Parenthood executives “deemed to be suspicious.” “The first segment, approximately an hour and 20 minutes into the video’s running time, depicts Planned Parenthood staff off-camera saying a phrase that CMP claims was, ‘It’s a baby.’” According to the Times, the analysis “supported Planned Parenthood’s objection” to this dialogue. But what does the report actually say? “Neither internal nor expert analysis found any artifacts of editing in or around this segment that would suggest the audio was inserted or manipulated using technical tools.”

Read more at: Planned Parenthood -- Fusion GPS Review of Video Proves Employee Statements Are Authentic | National Review Online

I dont have to, their own experts admit the audio was not manipulated, you're beating a dead horse. Their anaylais actually did them more harm than good.

Planned Parenthood’s Commissioned Video Review Proves the Authenticity of Its Employees’ Ghoulish Statements

But — contra the Times, National Public Radio, CNN, and the other outlets seizing on the study as a definitive “debunking” — these findings are far from damning. In fact, they arguably do more harm to Planned Parenthood. Consider the extensive attention given to two bits of dialogue, recorded at a clinic in Colorado, that Planned Parenthood executives “deemed to be suspicious.” “The first segment, approximately an hour and 20 minutes into the video’s running time, depicts Planned Parenthood staff off-camera saying a phrase that CMP claims was, ‘It’s a baby.’” According to the Times, the analysis “supported Planned Parenthood’s objection” to this dialogue. But what does the report actually say? “Neither internal nor expert analysis found any artifacts of editing in or around this segment that would suggest the audio was inserted or manipulated using technical tools.”

Read more at: Planned Parenthood -- Fusion GPS Review of Video Proves Employee Statements Are Authentic | National Review Online

Instead of relying on the NaziCon National Review - what don't you read what Fusion actually said in their own words?

Instead of relying on the NaziCon National Review - what don't you read what Fusion actually said in their own words?

Listen up you loony whack job, Fusion SAID the audio wasn't manipulated. That is a FACT. Now stop, you're being a redundant jack ass

Listen up you loony whack job, Fusion SAID the audio wasn't manipulated. That is a FACT. Now stop, you're being a redundant jack ass

Read Fusion's actual report. Here is it:

Analysis of Center for Medical Progress Videos

insanity takes to the streets.
They have no right to interfere but like fundamentalists in other parts of the world, they think their faith give them to a right to kill "for god"

When did common sense become so rare?

Read Fusion's actual report. Here is it:

Analysis of Center for Medical Progress Videos
THAT'S ENOUGH FROM YOU!
You're an idiot troll.
PI

Well, one thing I know for sure- if these "activists" would put more time and effort into actually helping out those children who are born into impoverished and abusive environments then this world would be a better place.

Well, one thing I know for sure- if these "activists" would put more time and effort into actually helping out those children who are born into impoverished and abusive environments then this world would be a better place.
Why not just sterilize people who are abusive? The 'baby-mommas' only have babies b/c it adds to the welfare $.
When there's no $ to be made they use PP abortion mills as birth control.

What experts? Not the forensic team they hired.
And the cigarette companies used to say smoking isn't bad for you. They even had their own experts.

Fire At Washington State Planned Parenthood Ruled Arson

Sept 4 (Reuters) - A fire that badly damaged a Planned Parenthood building in Washington state early on Friday was caused by arson, local officials said.

The blaze was set around 3:30 a.m. local time and caused extensive damage to the front of the structure in Pullman, the Pullman Fire Department said in a news release.

Fire At Washington State Planned Parenthood Ruled Arson

People could have been hurt or killed. Anti-choice zealots are so full of anger and hate.

Forum List

Back