White House Celebrates Muslim Holiday on Day Muhammad Murders Four Marines

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
Our wonderful POS of the US...

"A few minutes before the posting of this article, the White House tweeted a video message...calling the shooting in Chattanooga, Tennessee, a “heartbreaking circumstance.” Others might call the incident “a terrorist attack.” This message was tweeted at 6:08 p.m. according to the White House Twitter feed."

But first he posted how he was celebrating with Muslims and reminding Americans how important it is to be tolerant of different faiths.

White House Celebrates Muslim Holiday on Day Muhammad Murders Four Marines

Barry's fake Christianity isn't even brought out for publicity stunts anymore...he's a muslim, always was a muslim, will always be a stinkin muslim.

I fully expected him to not only congratulate jihadists but to castigate Christians for not being more accommodating and handing over their firearms. The day isn't over yet....

I fully expected him to not only congratulate jihadists but to castigate Christians for not being more accommodating and handing over their firearms. The day isn't over yet....

He better watch his step with Bibi.....given the state of the Secret Service these days, the Mossad could punch his ticket pretty easily.

He better watch his step with Bibi.....given the state of the Secret Service these days, the Mossad could punch his ticket pretty easily.
Bibi needs our money. He gets caught doing that and his Country is assed out.

America is Israel's Father. Literally.

Like I said, when a scrawny ass muslime community organizer pulls a stunt like this treaty with Iran, all options are on table for Israel.

Like I said, when a scrawny ass muslime community organizer pulls a stunt like this treaty with Iran, all options are on table for Israel.
Obama is Bibi's Superior.
As America is Israel's superior.

Your megalomaniac oddball rants about Obamas a muslim are sad sack shit.

Barry's fake Christianity isn't even brought out for publicity stunts anymore...he's a muslim, always was a muslim, will always be a stinkin muslim.
Your fake marine stunt was brought out and exposed. You will always be subject to derision.
Ask him about his "DD-212".....it was a hoot when he was talking about his "DD-212". :rofl:

Like what?. The US owns Israel. They wouldnt even exist without the protection of the US.

Your fake marine stunt was brought out and exposed. You will always be subject to derision.
?

Elaborate
This clown steals valor. He claimed he was a marine. He got busted then he doubled down and claimed he never said it.

Forum List

Back