Planned Parenthood caught trafficking in human body parts

You are comparing the rights of a fetus to the rights of a slave . It's a logical fallacy as I have pointed out. You can't squirm out of that.
Was I correct in what you are saying. And if not please correct.

And I'm sorry you can't think hypothetically, but you really can't see the comparison in the arguments of property and privacy?

It was about fetuses and slaves. You couldn't win on that so now it's about property and privacy. The fact is that you can't make a coherent argument about the personhood of a fetus or against abortion so you muddy the waters with irrelevant crap

A fetus is not a person . A born human being is a person and can't be owned

A fetus is part of the woman body hence the right to privacy.

End of story
And I take this as confirmation that no a fetus does not have inherent value. It requires desire of the mother to raise?
I don't know what it is that you think that you're proving here, but you seem to think that if you throw enough equine excrement at the wall , something will stick. It's not sticking. A fetus is not a human being and a woman has the right to terminate the pregnancy. End of story

"I don't know shit about science, but I announce my ignorance as fact! End of story!"

Oh, would that it really WAS the end of your story. I haven't much patience with slapstick comedy.
Right. You don't know shit. We finally agree on something.

You are comparing the rights of a fetus to the rights of a slave . It's a logical fallacy as I have pointed out. You can't squirm out of that.
Was I correct in what you are saying. And if not please correct.

And I'm sorry you can't think hypothetically, but you really can't see the comparison in the arguments of property and privacy?

It was about fetuses and slaves. You couldn't win on that so now it's about property and privacy. The fact is that you can't make a coherent argument about the personhood of a fetus or against abortion so you muddy the waters with irrelevant crap

A fetus is not a person . A born human being is a person and can't be owned

A fetus is part of the woman body hence the right to privacy.

End of story
And I take this as confirmation that no a fetus does not have inherent value. It requires desire of the mother to raise?
I don't know what it is that you think that you're proving here, but you seem to think that if you throw enough equine excrement at the wall , something will stick. It's not sticking. A fetus is not a human being and a woman has the right to terminate the pregnancy. End of story
The sun revolves around the earth end of story!

I can do that too, sounds like someone who throws horse crap. Only answers the questions that align with their beliefs.

But yea your mind isn't totally closed, you don't have to answer any questions, and just state what you believe as fact, and End of story. Yea your real open to discussion there buddy.
I hope you were kidding when you said the sun revolves around the earth. But interesting that before science that is what religions thought. And if you questioned them they burned you.

Here is the truth. A little baby fetus is a living human to be. A potential human. It's why we don't have funerals when women have miscarriages. It's why abortion isn't murder.

Life just isn't so precious that humans should be forced to have a baby they don't want. When life becomes that precious maybe we will stop having abortions. But right now, we are overpopulated. I almost think we should be encouraging more abortions. Or at least put a IUD in your cooter and stop producing kids you can't raise or afford. We need to cut the population in half.

The oceans, in all their vast mystery, seem infinite, full of possibilities, and full of fish! For that reason, it’s hard to imagine that some day the oceans’ resources might dry up and the fish populations will dwindle to practically nothing. But according to scientists, that is exactly what is going to happen if we continue fishing the way we do. It is estimated that by 2050, the oceans fish populations will be down 90 percent from what they were.

I sure hope this thread doesn't incite any death threats against Planned Parenthood.
Oh stop, you really want it to lakhota. And you should be more worried about BLM and how that movement is inticibg ppl to kill cops. I'm sure you'll still defend them bc they're on your political "side"

I sure hope this thread doesn't incite any death threats against Planned Parenthood.
Oh stop, you really want it to lakhota. And you should be more worried about BLM and how that movement is inticibg ppl to kill cops. I'm sure you'll still defend them bc they're on your political "side"

Black lives do matter. However, I'm currently more concerned with the lies in this thread.

Analysis of Center for Medical Progress Videos
Really because 3 cops died in the past couple weeks...and I don't see any pp center personnel getting murdered. So why is this a priority for you. Black lives do matter, but cops lives don't. I don't hear you in an uproar when blm chants "pigs in a blanket, fry them like bacon." Quite a contrast to "defund planned parenthood"

Last edited:
Obama Slowly Tortures Republicans By Giving Planned Parenthood $1M Obamacare Grant (VIDEO)

Like a cat playing with a mouse, President Obama is once again torturing poor little Republicans by giving Planned Parenthood a $1M grant from the Affordable Care Act. Obama, Obamacare, Planned Parenthood – the trifecta of Republican pearl clutching.

The $1M is part of a much larger package of federal grants going to groups that promote the Affordable Care Act. Nearly $70 million will go to 100 groups in 34 states. Planned Parenthood will get part of that. Obama Slowly Tortures Republicans By Giving Planned Parenthood $1M Obamacare Grant (VIDEO)

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Obama Slowly Tortures Republicans By Giving Planned Parenthood $1M Obamacare Grant (VIDEO)

Like a cat playing with a mouse, President Obama is once again torturing poor little Republicans by giving Planned Parenthood a $1M grant from the Affordable Care Act. Obama, Obamacare, Planned Parenthood – the trifecta of Republican pearl clutching.

The $1M is part of a much larger package of federal grants going to groups that promote the Affordable Care Act. Nearly $70 million will go to 100 groups in 34 states. Planned Parenthood will get part of that. Obama Slowly Tortures Republicans By Giving Planned Parenthood $1M Obamacare Grant (VIDEO)

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:
Ah torture one side of the political spectrum, it's good bc they're against us. That's some very telling rhetoric there progressive patriot

Antiabortion activists face 15 felony charges over undercover videos ... California Charges Duo Behind Secret Planned Parenthood Videos ... Felony Charges for 2 Who Secretly Filmed Planned Parenthood David Daleiden, activist from secret Planned Parenthood videos ... Planned Parenthood video makers face felony charges in Calif. Two activists who filmed undercover videos of Planned Parenthood ...

FILE - In this April 29, 2016 file photo, David Robert Daleiden, right, leaves a courtroom after a hearing in Houston. California prosecutors say two anti-abortion activists who made undercover videos of themselves trying to buy fetal tissue from Planned Parenthood have been charged with 15 felony counts of invasion of privacy. State Attorney General Xavier Becerra announced the charges Tuesday, March 28, 2017, against Daleiden and Sandra Merritt. (AP Photo/Pat Sullivan, File) The Associated Press

Do any liberals have an opinion on Planned Parenthood illegally selling body parts? Not clumps of cells, but human body parts from the aborted fetuses?

I know you guys go all out to defend that Sanger bitch, but none of you are upset with today's PP committing a crime?

Let's wait for an indictment.

Oh look! We have indictments!!

Felony charges for 2 who secretly filmed Planned Parenthood
We can't have the horrors of PP exposed.

Do any liberals have an opinion on Planned Parenthood illegally selling body parts? Not clumps of cells, but human body parts from the aborted fetuses?

I know you guys go all out to defend that Sanger bitch, but none of you are upset with today's PP committing a crime?

We can't have the horrors of PP exposed.

One vote for crime.

I sure hope you understand that the blame for attacks against Planned Parenthood belong with the attacker, not with people refusing to self-censor themselves to suit you.
Not when the agit prop language of calling Doctors murderers and calling them Baby killers etc is used to stoke nut bags
14497537523490.jpg

Antiabortion activists face 15 felony charges over undercover videos ... California Charges Duo Behind Secret Planned Parenthood Videos ... Felony Charges for 2 Who Secretly Filmed Planned Parenthood David Daleiden, activist from secret Planned Parenthood videos ... Planned Parenthood video makers face felony charges in Calif. Two activists who filmed undercover videos of Planned Parenthood ...

FILE - In this April 29, 2016 file photo, David Robert Daleiden, right, leaves a courtroom after a hearing in Houston. California prosecutors say two anti-abortion activists who made undercover videos of themselves trying to buy fetal tissue from Planned Parenthood have been charged with 15 felony counts of invasion of privacy. State Attorney General Xavier Becerra announced the charges Tuesday, March 28, 2017, against Daleiden and Sandra Merritt. (AP Photo/Pat Sullivan, File) The Associated Press

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Prosecute to the fullest extent of the law, this is as bad as it can get

Video catches Planned Parenthood selling baby body parts from illegal partial-birth abortions

An undercover video released this morning shows a national leader of Planned Parenthood admitting that the abortion provider uses the illegal partial birth abortion procedure to sell intact fetal body parts.

The average asking price for fetal body parts? Between $30 and $100 per specimen.

Dr. Deborah Nucatola has been senior director of medical services at Planned Parenthood since February 2009, where she oversees medical practices at all Planned Parenthood affiliates nationwide. She has been employed by Planned Parenthood for more than a decade. She also performs abortions up to 24 weeks in Los Angeles.

In the video, she met with investigators posing as buyers from a human biologic company on July 25, 2014.

While casually sipping wine and eating salad, Dr. Nucatola revealed that she charges $30 to $100 per specimen, and that fetal livers are especially in demand – although “a lot of people want intact hearts these days,” and she has had requests for lungs and “lower extremities.”

Planned Parenthood affiliates “absolutely” want to offer such organs, she said.

Nucatola admitted that Planned Parenthood's abortionists take great care not to appear to be profiteering off fetal body parts. She said, “They just want to do it in a way that is not perceived as, 'The clinic is selling tissue. This clinic is making money off of this.'”

The issue is not merely PR – there is also the little matter of federal law. Trafficking in human body parts is a federal felony punishable by up to 10 years in prison and a fine of $500,000.

BREAKING Undercover video catches Planned Parenthood selling baby body parts from illegal partial-birth abortions News LifeSite

Committing an act of journalism against the abortion industry is a mortal sin to progressives.

This is proof that progressives hate the first amendment, and will defend the murder of the unborn above all other causes.

Prosecute to the fullest extent of the law, this is as bad as it can get

Video catches Planned Parenthood selling baby body parts from illegal partial-birth abortions

An undercover video released this morning shows a national leader of Planned Parenthood admitting that the abortion provider uses the illegal partial birth abortion procedure to sell intact fetal body parts.

The average asking price for fetal body parts? Between $30 and $100 per specimen.

Dr. Deborah Nucatola has been senior director of medical services at Planned Parenthood since February 2009, where she oversees medical practices at all Planned Parenthood affiliates nationwide. She has been employed by Planned Parenthood for more than a decade. She also performs abortions up to 24 weeks in Los Angeles.

In the video, she met with investigators posing as buyers from a human biologic company on July 25, 2014.

While casually sipping wine and eating salad, Dr. Nucatola revealed that she charges $30 to $100 per specimen, and that fetal livers are especially in demand – although “a lot of people want intact hearts these days,” and she has had requests for lungs and “lower extremities.”

Planned Parenthood affiliates “absolutely” want to offer such organs, she said.

Nucatola admitted that Planned Parenthood's abortionists take great care not to appear to be profiteering off fetal body parts. She said, “They just want to do it in a way that is not perceived as, 'The clinic is selling tissue. This clinic is making money off of this.'”

The issue is not merely PR – there is also the little matter of federal law. Trafficking in human body parts is a federal felony punishable by up to 10 years in prison and a fine of $500,000.

BREAKING Undercover video catches Planned Parenthood selling baby body parts from illegal partial-birth abortions News LifeSite

Committing an act of journalism against the abortion industry is a mortal sin to progressives.

This is proof that progressives hate the first amendment, and will defend the murder of the unborn above all other causes.

It is when you break the law to investigate someone who's not breaking the law.

Yeah...and you morons had them in Texas...and then they were dropped too....

Forum List

Back