Dr Martin Luther King saved this country

Just pointing out that the timing does not match the normal lib narrative.

Note my completely lack of maligning blacks, you raving loon.
Cool...now tell me what conservatives were there marching along side of King down in Selma

Conservatives are smart, we don't march and throw tantrums, we actually get shit done, like laws and stuff
Lots of conservatives supported the Civil Rights laws in the 40s and 50s, even the 64 bill, most were REPUBLICANS

Fact Check: ‘More Republicans Voted for the Civil Rights Act as a Percentage Than Democrats Did’

IT has been this way, in fact the republicans never voted for jim crow laws. The whole premise of you democrats is the big switch lie...which I have destroyed in these forums.....because it's a HUGE lie.
Can you name a Conservative who marched with Civil Rights protesters?

This was a North/South issue not a partisan political issue

and of which party were: Strom Thurman, George Wallace, Bull Connor, Lester Maddox, Bill KKK Byrd? they were all dems, sorry if those facts upset you but they are facts.

another fact, there was a huge KKK contingent in Illinois and there were slaves in most of the northern and western states, it was not a north/south issue, it was a states rights issue created by slave owning democrats and ended by a republican named Lincoln.
Can you tell me if they were liberal??

Was George Wallace and Bull Connor along side of those liberal hippies from up north -- marching along side of King??

Can you tell me if Strom Thurman was some radical leftist?? and then when he got older, became conservative??

You do understand the reason dic suckers like you say "democrat" and "republican" is because you too dishonest to use the words "conservative" and "liberal" -- because you are too dishonest to admit that conservatives HAVE ALWAYS BEEN AGAINST THE EMANCIPATION EFFORT OF EVERY HISTORICALLY OPPRESSED GROUP -- and it leaves you morons to have to play these words games years after the fact.....because when the true fight was being fought, no conservatives were there marching along side of MLK...

Which is why you can't name one

The GOP of Eisenhower and Nixon, and Reagan, all had excellent Civil RIghts records, and they were all conservative. YOur claims are absurd.

Cool...now tell me what conservatives were there marching along side of King down in Selma

Conservatives are smart, we don't march and throw tantrums, we actually get shit done, like laws and stuff
Lots of conservatives supported the Civil Rights laws in the 40s and 50s, even the 64 bill, most were REPUBLICANS

Fact Check: ‘More Republicans Voted for the Civil Rights Act as a Percentage Than Democrats Did’

IT has been this way, in fact the republicans never voted for jim crow laws. The whole premise of you democrats is the big switch lie...which I have destroyed in these forums.....because it's a HUGE lie.

and of which party were: Strom Thurman, George Wallace, Bull Connor, Lester Maddox, Bill KKK Byrd? they were all dems, sorry if those facts upset you but they are facts.

another fact, there was a huge KKK contingent in Illinois and there were slaves in most of the northern and western states, it was not a north/south issue, it was a states rights issue created by slave owning democrats and ended by a republican named Lincoln.

A pretty good article on why the south turned from being democrat to republican. It's always a hoot to see today's republicans trying to pretend they're the same type of decent individuals who stood up for minorities and their voting rights. They're not and if MLK were alive today he would be leading marches against the likes of trump and mcconnel. Anyway, check out the link.
Why Did The South Turn Republican?

Links are to support points, not make them. You are afraid to make the point, because you know that it is bullshit and we will call you on it.

Loser.

A pretty good article on why the south turned from being democrat to republican. It's always a hoot to see today's republicans trying to pretend they're the same type of decent individuals who stood up for minorities and their voting rights. They're not and if MLK were alive today he would be leading marches against the likes of trump and mcconnel. Anyway, check out the link.
MLK would be fighting for fair wages and redistribution of wealth

While Trump is delivering jobs and increased wages.

I'm an outsider moved to the US 20 years ago. The whole world knows that an american that leans conservative is more likely to be racist and bigot more than a liberal.
Again I am not saying that all cons are racists or all liberals aren't.
All racists are conservative

Ted Bilbo was a racist, as well as a lib.

Ditto , BTW, with Huey Long, Robert C. Byrd and many, many others.Sen. Russell from Georgia was an Uber-Racist and also the father of the extremist liberal School Lunch program

https://www.amazon.com/Redneck-Libe...cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8&tag=ff0d01-20

Was George Wallace and Bull Connor along side of those liberal hippies from up north -- marching along side of King??

Can you tell me if Strom Thurman was some radical leftist?? and then when he got older, became conservative??

You do understand the reason dic suckers like you say "democrat" and "republican" is because you too dishonest to use the words "conservative" and "liberal" -- because you are too dishonest to admit that conservatives HAVE ALWAYS BEEN AGAINST THE EMANCIPATION EFFORT OF EVERY HISTORICALLY OPPRESSED GROUP -- and it leaves you morons to have to play these words games years after the fact.....because when the true fight was being fought, no conservatives were there marching along side of MLK...

The GOP of Eisenhower and Nixon, and Reagan, all had excellent Civil RIghts records, and they were all conservative. YOur claims are absurd.
Eisenhower and Nixon did

Reagan used blacks to build his base

Eisenhower could have done much more for Civil Rights while he was President

MLK would be fighting for fair wages and redistribution of wealth

While Trump is delivering jobs and increased wages.

Wages have sucked
Trump has done nothing to force business to trickle down the huge tax cut he gave them. He has also refused to enforce worker protections or increase minimum wage

Eisenhower and Nixon did

Eisenhower sent the Army to Liberal Arkansas to integrate the schools.

What else would you have wanted him to do?

By FDR, most blacks were Democrats

Way before the Dems embraced Civil Rights. Interesting. Almost like it has more to do with government social spending than civil rights.
When FDR created the Fair Employment Practice Committee to address the rampant discrimination against blacks in employment -- why are blacks maligned for supporting that??

When FDR signed the GI Bill...why are blacks maligned for supporting that??

Then the republic party kicked all those civil rights republicans out of the party in favor of southern conservative Dixiecrats.

Eisenhower and Nixon did

During Ike’s administration, racists were conducting terrorist attacks, southern courts were making a mockery of the justice system and blacks were denied basic freedoms

He should have energized his Justice Department
So should JFK

America was the wealthiest country on the planet in 1964, and it remains the wealthiest country on the planet today. We do have the resources to eradicate poverty, but the vast majority of those resources are being concentrated in the hands of the few.

Eisenhower and Nixon did

During Ike’s administration, racists were conducting terrorist attacks, southern courts were making a mockery of the justice system and blacks were denied basic freedoms

So should JFK

The liberals in Congress filibustered his civil rights legislation. JFK and LBJ were strictly against Civil Rights

Eisenhower and Nixon did

So should JFK

The liberals in Congress filibustered his civil rights legislation. JFK and LBJ were strictly against Civil Rights
Name a single liberal who voted against Civil Rights

Eisenhower and Nixon did

So should JFK

Name a single liberal who voted against Civil Rights

John F. Kennedy, Lyndon B. Johnson, Theodore G. Bilbo, Robert C. Byrd, Albert Gore Sr., J. William Fulbright.

I'm an outsider moved to the US 20 years ago. The whole world knows that an american that leans conservative is more likely to be racist and bigot more than a liberal.
Again I am not saying that all cons are racists or all liberals aren't.
All racists are conservative
With Trump now, the cons don't even defend not being racist they are proud of it. But what makes me laugh lately they have been trying paint the liberals with antisemitism lol.

Bread makes me poo.

yay.jpg
Shhh, Keep it down mister

ROFLMFAO

Quick question, what are "Civil Rights?" The Right to SPEAK FREELY? The Right to BEAR ARMS? The Right to a FAIR AND SPEEDY TRIAL? Etc. Ya know, the stuff outline in the US Constitution. Or is it "free shit" for doing nothing and rigging elections with illegal aliens from shit hole countries voting, and other assorted voter fraud to insure non-Whites are elected who hate Whitey?

Forum List

Back