Woman stabs date 100 times to death in weed-induced frenzy gets 100Hrs community service -- Judge said 'she had no control over her actions'

Last I heard, she stabbed him 100 times and got 100 hours of community service. If this new count is legit, add 8 hours to her community service.

'Pot made me a murdering lunatic' is a defense that I would never have thought of. I've murdered a bag of Nacho Cheese Doritos before. I only had to stab the bag once.

People think that you can stab someone, and they'll just die, like in the movies. That's why you have to stab them 108 times; because they just won't die.

Last I heard, she stabbed him 100 times and got 100 hours of community service. If this new count is legit, add 8 hours to her community service.

'Pot made me a murdering lunatic' is a defense that I would never have thought of. I've murdered a bag of Nacho Cheese Doritos before. I only had to stab the bag once.

People think that you can stab someone, and they'll just die, like in the movies. That's why you have to stab them 108 times; because they just won't die.
Depends where they are hit.....I saw a convict bleed-out in twelve faltering steps after being shanked....One well placed hit under the armpit.....Twisty-turney/withdraw and that was all she wrote.

It was a right good sized shank though....Made from a deck mower blade.

I bet shes a registered democrat, and hes a registered republican/non democrat. After all, non democrats are considered 'less equal'

Woman stabs man 108 times​

The judge gave this woman probation.

Isn't that the lady who got off scott free because the judge decided she had "marijuana psychosis" (new one on me)? Meanwhile, I just caught a prison interview with a man who did absolutely nothing on J6 and is now locked up in prison for over three years still awaiting his trial.

The judge gave this woman probation. This is just another reason why many Americans have lost confidence in our justice system.

California Woman Who Stabbed Boyfriend 108 Times Sentenced to Probation and Community Service
Already a thread in CE on this for two days:

Forum List

Back