Woman stabs date 100 times to death in weed-induced frenzy gets 100Hrs community service -- Judge said 'she had no control over her actions'

Boy, she heeds 100 hours of community service AND a HARSH talking to. She says that the boyfriend she killed had "pressured" her into smoking marijuana.
The boyfriend was unavailable for comment.

This disregard for life in the legal system is outrageous!

Pot is INCREDIBLY addictive/dangerous.

Cannibis induced psychosis? WTF? The only thing weed does is make you goofy, hungry and mellow. That chick came with her own psychosis.
Nope.

Pot heightens aggression and can trigger psychosis.

See numerous other pot threads here for details.

It's an INCREDIBLY dangerous/addictive drug.

Research has shown that cannabis use is associated with an increased risk for an earlier onset of psychotic disorders (such as schizophrenia) in people with other risk factors, such as family history. Cannabis intoxication can also induce a temporary psychotic episode in some individuals, especially at high doses.Jul 2, 2020
Yup.

Numerous studies have demonstrated how extraordinarily dangerous pot is.

Regular weed don't make a person do this unless it's highly synthesize THC. Even so, it's ultra rare or not enough case study to draw such conclusion. This judge needs to be removed permanently from duty.
Wrong.

Not any more.

This isn't grandpa's weed.
Yup.

Cannibis induced psychosis? WTF? The only thing weed does is make you goofy, hungry and mellow. That chick came with her own psychosis.
See? Mike has a few honest bones in his body, unlike the nutcase OP author who lies constantly, trying to n emulate his cult leader.

I live in California and haven't heard a thing about this. How did FOX News miss this? Perhaps that 1936 movie "Reefer Madness" isn't a big joke after all.

It's still her fault.

She chose to smoke it. She didn't have to. That argument of "i felt pressured" is total bullshit. If you really don't want to smoke it then you wouldn't smoke it. She chose to smoke something that alters her state of mind.

With that argument someone could get drunk and kill a bunch of people in a car wreck and say "but the alcohol made me crazy, I didn't know what I was doing".

But it's California and they don't want to punish the hippie types because it makes them seem uncool and not progressive. Being progressive is more important than sanity, laws, responsibility and reason out there. That's why their state is such shitty shape.

I live in California and haven't heard a thing about this. How did FOX News miss this? Perhaps that 1936 movie "Reefer Madness" isn't a big joke after all.
Reefer Madness, as ridiculous as it is, actually UNDERPLAYS pot's extreme dangers, particularly in terms of damaging the user's capacity for emotional self-regulation, including aggression.

It's still her fault.

She chose to smoke it. She didn't have to. That argument of "i felt pressured" is total bullshit. If you really don't want to smoke it then you wouldn't smoke it. She chose to smoke something that alters her state of mind.

With that argument someone could get drunk and kill a bunch of people in a car wreck and say "but the alcohol made me crazy, I didn't know what I was doing".

But it's California and they don't want to punish the hippie types because it makes them seem uncool and not progressive. Being progressive is more important than sanity, laws, responsibility and reason out there. That's why their state is such shitty shape.
Due to the unceasing efforts of the pot pimps & addicts, she didn't understand how INCREDIBLY dangerous pot is.

She, the guy, and her dog - whom she also repeatedly stabbed - are all victims.

Due to the unceasing efforts of the pot pimps & addicts, she didn't understand how INCREDIBLY dangerous pot is.

She, the guy, and her dog - whom she also repeatedly stabbed - are all victims.
You really have no idea what weed does to a person.

Forum List

Back