Don't look now...but the Patriots are PO'd!

You've got to know that the Ravens losing to the Jaguars was the last straw for poor Phallics. He won't be back here unless the Patriots lose.

It may have been those poor Redskins losing to the Panthers...44-16.
That should be a crime!!

I'm still chuckling from watching Rex Ryan's melt-down at the end of the first half. Poor Rex thought the Bills were going to kick a field goal and go into the locker room with a 6-3 lead and the next thing he knows the Patriots are ahead 10-3!

Hate to tell you this, Rex buddy...but the Patriots OWN you!

And on a side note...Tom Brady is running away with the voting for the Pro Bowl.

No wonder Phallics doesn't want to come around anymore!

You've got to know that the Ravens losing to the Jaguars was the last straw for poor Phallics. He won't be back here unless the Patriots lose.

That should be a crime!!

Just wondering Mebelle,I have to assume that pic below in your avatar is that of boston harbour? Boston is a nice city to visit,been there once for a red sox game..too bad the cheats have tainted the image of the city.:biggrin: that of course will never change my like for the city so you know,its the NFL and the owner of the cheats who is corrupt,not the city.

You know what I'd LOVE to see? Fart Boy sitting in a bar in Southie talking smack about the "cheats"! My guess is that after about ten minutes some 60 year old Southie grandmother would dump a draft over his head...bitch slap him silly and then throw him out into the street while the rest of the bar laughed their asses off!

Fart Boy still hasn't figured out that his buddy, Phallics has thrown in the towel on this string...talk about clueless...

You know what I'd LOVE to see? Fart Boy sitting in a bar in Southie talking smack about the "cheats"! My guess is that after about ten minutes some 60 year old Southie grandmother would dump a draft over his head...bitch slap him silly and then throw him out into the street while the rest of the bar laughed their asses off!

If he were that lucky.

That should be a crime!!

Just wondering Mebelle,I have to assume that pic below in your avatar is that of boston harbour? Boston is a nice city to visit,been there once for a red sox game..too bad the cheats have tainted the image of the city.:biggrin: that of course will never change my like for the city so you know,its the NFL and the owner of the cheats who is corrupt,not the city.

Well, actually it's a photo of the Conowingo Dam BUT
I was born in Boston and you know what they say...you can take the girl out of Boston but you can't take Boston out of the girl.
I went to a Red Sox game last year at Fenway. We got beat badly, but I didn't care.

That should be a crime!!

Well, actually it's a photo of the Conowingo Dam BUT
I was born in Boston and you know what they say...you can take the girl out of Boston but you can't take Boston out of the girl.
I went to a Red Sox game last year at Fenway. We got beat badly, but I didn't care.

Fart Boy thinking that was a photo of Boston Harbor shows how clueless he is.
harborside-grill-patio.jpg

THAT is what Boston Harbor looks like!

I used to manage Jillian's...right across the street from Fenway, Mebelle. Had a buddy who was the bullpen cop for the visiting team for years and he'd get me into the stadium. Must have seen a couple hundred Sox games over the years. Love Florida (especially this time of year!) but I do miss Boston.

Oh well, can't win them all, I guess. :rolleyes-41: We have a TON of players out with injuries. The rest of the season is going to be very difficult, I think.
OMG........the NE Patriots lost!!?!!? ... :eek-52:

I shut my TV off at the start of the 4th quarter and went to bed figuring the Patriots had the game in the bag. 21 to 7

Now I find out they lost!!! ...... WTF HAPPENED?????? ...... :dunno:

Oh well, can't win them all, I guess. :rolleyes-41: We have a TON of players out with injuries. The rest of the season is going to be very difficult, I think.

I shut my TV off at the start of the 4th quarter and went to bed figuring the Patriots had the game in the bag. 21 to 7

The game was tied up and went into OT, and we blew it. Gronk got hurt too.

Rob Gronkowski Carted Off With Painful-Looking Knee Injury [Video] [UPDATE]

Forum List

Back