Don't look now...but the Patriots are PO'd!

Why would any rational person answer a question put to them by someone who has them on "ignore"?

You really aren't very bright...are you, Fart Boy?

Why would any rational person answer a question put to them by someone who has them on "ignore"?

You really aren't very bright...are you, Fart Boy?

except I just made myself perfectly clear to you a few pages ago and the fact i have replied to you the last several pages that i took you OFF ignore a couple days ago in hopes of getting an answer,:rolleyes:

i have had you OFF ignore the last five pages and the last couple of days as i made myself clear on that in hopes of getting an answer from you and chrissy on this,so stop using the pathetic excuse now of someone that has you on ignore.:rolleyes:

i see it has done no good though the fact you keep playing dodgeball with it when you KNOW i dont have you on ignore;well to no surprise, you wont answer it even when i made myself clear you were off ignore 3 days ago so back to ignore again.

Oh, so when you've had us on ignore for years...posting stupid fart emoticons...we're supposed to know that you've taken us off ignore and go back and answer things you asked us from before? Is that the way it works?

Oh, so when you've had us on ignore for years...posting stupid fart emoticons...we're supposed to know that you've taken us off ignore and go back and answer things you asked us from before? Is that the way it works?

translation-me and chrissy wont answer your question about how is it that you hate the cheatriots like we claim you do even though you have made it clear on your Rams thread you hate them with a passion for moving away from LA 20 years ago which is why you were very happy they lost the superbowl to my cheatriots and have always rooted for the team that plays them each week to win,even though you brought up that excellent point and the other excellent point as well that you have always been an AFC guy so you were happy that they won the previous five superbowls before last year,we wont answer those excellent points of yours even though you have me off ignore right now because like you said,it proves what a stupid idiot i am if i try and answer that question of yours 9/11.

How exactly does the fact that you have an even more obsessive hatred of the Rams prove that you don't have an obsessive hatred of the Patriots? Duh?

It simply proves that you're an obsessive hater.

translation-me and chrissy wont answer your question about how is it that you hate the cheatriots like we claim you do even though you have made it clear on your Rams thread you hate them with a passion for moving away from LA 20 years ago which is why you were very happy they lost the superbowl to my cheatriots and have always rooted for the team that plays them each week to win,even though you brought up that excellent point and the other excellent point as well that you have always been an AFC guy so you were happy that they won the previous five superbowls before last year,we wont answer those excellent points of yours even though you have me off ignore right now because like you said,it proves what a stupid idiot i am if i try and answer that question of yours 9/11.

well thanks for actually being honest with me old fart style.Now i understand WHY you wont answer that question of mine.:biggrin:

have fun talking to yourself and back to ignore and the fart jokes i always have fun with you on.see when you were on ignore and i did the fart jokes with you,i had FUN with you then.now its not fun anymore because like clockwork,you prove you wont answer a simple question and evade it all the time running off with your tail between your legs knowing your cornered INVENTING excuses not to address it like the chickenshit coward you are.

so yeah back to ignore and the fart jokes,THAT was at least fun.:biggrin:

And if you were always an AFC guy...then why would you even CARE if the LA Rams moved out of Los Angelos? They were in the NFC! Duh?

well thanks for actually being honest with me old fart style.Now i understand WHY you wont answer that question of mine.:biggrin:

have fun talking to yourself and back to ignore and the fart jokes i always have fun with you on.see when you were on ignore and i did the fart jokes with you,i had FUN with you then.now its not fun anymore because like clockwork,you prove you wont answer a simple question and evade it all the time running off with your tail between your legs knowing your cornered INVENTING excuses not to address it like the chickenshit coward you are.

so yeah back to ignore and the fart jokes,THAT was at least fun.:biggrin:

It's not fun...because you realize you're totally outclassed in any rational discussion! Go back to putting people on ignore. You'll look more intelligent that way!

:lol: I don't know if he has me on ignore or not. I usually just bypass all of his posts, but you are right and that is hilarious!

:lol: I don't know if he has me on ignore or not. I usually just bypass all of his posts, but you are right and that is hilarious!

People who hide behind the ignore feature are just plain idiotic, Chris. Fart Boy continually asks what other people are saying to him in posts that HE has kept himself from getting. Who does that? If you obsess over what people are posting...then why in the heck would you put them on ignore in the first place!

It takes a certain type of person to put everyone with a different viewpoint on ignore and only converse with those that agree with you. Kind of a "blinders wearing drone" thing. I've never understood it.

Let me guess...you're a little cranky because your Ravens got spanked AGAIN?

Friends come and go in life as well. The people I hung out with when I was twenty generally aren't the people I hung out with when I was forty. I'm like most people, Phallics...I've evolved over the years. It's what you do when you've had a full life.
Does not mean you have to exaggerate, embellish and lie. So please stop.

How have I embellished, exaggerated or lied? Just because YOU haven't had a life, Phallics...don't assume everyone else has been as boring as you obviously are!
You have embellished and lied by claiming to be friends and then not knowing who they are. You have to try to impress anonymous posters on an internet messageboard so much that you will stoop so low as to compromise your own dignity. That is where I start to feel sorry for you.

I show you a picture of a famous and accomplished man you claim to be friends with and you don't even recognize him. Now you can wipe the egg off your face we all know who we are dealing with when we read your posts. :itsok:

I found a picture of you
BBBBTxLCQAEWB3w.jpg
you are not 195LBs, nor do you have size 12 feet and the closest thing you will ever be to a golf pro is cleaning off the goose crap from their golf shoes. Use sunscreen OFS, use sunscreen. ;)

You are just like the lying, cheating Brady and Patriots.:uhoh3::laugh:

great find,thanks for posting that,thanks to you,i now know what old fart style looks like in real life.:haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Gee, Fart Boy...I'm told I look like a cross between Brad Pitt and George Clooney! :mm:

still ANOTHER fart from old fart style.that means your back on ignore.lol

your a chickenshit coward who refuses to answer my question about the Rams same as the cheats other superbowl wins before last year,that i returned the favor and put you on ignore since you ignore my questions.

that was WHY i put you on ignore years ago because you do this wherever you post whether its sports,politics or anything,you cant stand toe to toe in a debate no matter what the topic is so evade the facts or the question all the time old far style.lol

Stick to your fart thing, Fart Boy...when you try and argue something you come across as the board simpleton!

Does the poster actually think I even read it's posts? Good grief! :cuckoo:
It puts the lotion on the skin or else it gets the hose again.

Don't worry about the haters. They just don't like the truth. For example, they hate a skinny woman being honest about fat people. I love your honesty.

yep the cheatriot apologists dont like the truth that is so true.:D

so no,i wont worry about them hating me since i speak the truth about the team they worship.:D

I never get an answer from them over a simple question i have aksed them over a times so since you are not a cheatriots fan,maybe i can get YOU to answer this one.pretty sad that I have to ask someone who is NOT a patriots fan to get an answer to this question.:lmao:

Post # 837 on page 84 here.

Don't look now...but the Patriots are PO'd! | Page 84 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

pretty sad that to get an answer on this question i have to ask a Lions fan since the cheatriot apologists refuse to answer it and will only come back and make a false claim I am having a metldown.:rolleyes:

I hardly have a meltdown over them not answering the question,if anything I laugh at their stupidity they show they cannot stand toe to toe in a debate when they are proven wrong.:lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha:

Like i said,its trule sad that i have to ask LIONS fan that question since USMB's resident troll old fart style refused to answer it even when i made it perfectly clear for three days i had him off ignore.:rolleyes:

still ANOTHER fart from old fart style.that means your back on ignore.lol

your a chickenshit coward who refuses to answer my question about the Rams same as the cheats other superbowl wins before last year,that i returned the favor and put you on ignore since you ignore my questions.

that was WHY i put you on ignore years ago because you do this wherever you post whether its sports,politics or anything,you cant stand toe to toe in a debate no matter what the topic is so evade the facts or the question all the time old far style.lol

Chickenshit cowards are people who put others on ignore because they can't answer their questions...that's YOU, my gaseous little troll! How exactly do you "stand toe to toe in a debate" when you have the other person on ignore? Are you REALLY that stupid that you can't see how ridiculous a statement that is?

A Patriot Halloween

CSvzZg3W4AESSsG.jpg

8fd77f81c19bd27b58110d0555d17613baf4267a333ffdc42dff5616f6297e55_large

So that's what the little tykes are wearing in Baltimore this year!

I always say...start your kids out as whiny little losers early if you want them to be a big whiny loser when they grow up! There's a youngster well on his way...

Forum List

Back