How come when a team in the NFL starts 0-3 the white QB's job is safe?

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
But when the black man starts 0-3 he needs to go because he sucks and has no skills. I noticed when the white QB struggles it's the offensive line not giving him protection but when the black man struggles it;s him. lol Joe Flacco and Matthew Stafford has not done shit all season and both of their teams are 0-3 and no talk of a QB switch. Looks like the white man gets a free pass to play like shit and the black man is pressured to be a star or he is out of the league

For example, the white guy who took over for my team named Brandon Weeden is a scrub but still employed for some reason. It was also obvious the coaches don;t trust him from the way he played yesterday so if that is the case why he is still on the team? A white man can be a backup QB for 13 years but if you black then you out of the league once you fall to backup status because the league sees a black backup as useless but the white back up is seen as a veteran

Excuse me while I go to the toilet lol

But when the black man starts 0-3 he needs to go because he sucks and has no skills. I noticed when the white QB struggles it's the offensive line not giving him protection but when the black man struggles it;s him. lol Joe Flacco and Matthew Stafford has not done shit all season and both of their teams are 0-3 and no talk of a QB switch. Looks like the white man gets a free pass to play like shit and the black man is pressured to be a star or he is out of the league

For example, the white guy who took over for my team named Brandon Weeden is a scrub but still employed for some reason. It was also obvious the coaches don;t trust him from the way he played yesterday so if that is the case why he is still on the team? A white man can be a backup QB for 13 years but if you black then you out of the league once you fall to backup status because the league sees a black backup as useless but the white back up is seen as a veteran

Brian Hoyer didnt even make it a game.
Waaaaahhhhhh..but,but...White Privilidge!!! Waaaahhhhh!!!

Brian Hoyer didnt even make it a game.
Waaaaahhhhhh..but,but...White Privilidge!!! Waaaahhhhh!!!

I bet you he will still be in the NFL in 2018

You think replacing the former Super Bowl MVP with Matt Schaub is a sound coaching decision? Or Matt Stafford with Dan Orlovsky. Dallas only has Kellen Moore and Matt Cassell behind Weeden. The other problem is your a Cowboys fan and Jerry Jones runs the team not the coach. What black qb was run out of the league after losing their starting job?

You think replacing the former Super Bowl MVP with Matt Schaub is a sound coaching decision? Or Matt Stafford with Dan Orlovsky. Dallas only has Kellen Moore and Matt Cassell behind Weeden. The other problem is your a Cowboys fan and Jerry Jones runs the team not the coach. What black qb was run out of the league after losing their starting job?

Cordell stewart
Doug williams
Donovan Mcnabb
RG3..........soon
Quincy Carter
Tavaris Jackson

Cordell stewart
Doug williams
Donovan Mcnabb
RG3..........soon
Quincy Carter
Tavaris Jackson
With the exception of Donovan McNabb and maybe Doug Williams, all of those guys were shitty quarterbacks.

Cordell stewart
Doug williams
Donovan Mcnabb
RG3..........soon
Quincy Carter
Tavaris Jackson
With the exception of Donovan McNabb and maybe Doug Williams, all of those guys were shitty quarterbacks.

So are most of the white backups in the NFL but they still working for some reason

Brandon weeden
Kyle Orton

I don't know. I'm a New England Patriots fan. We don't have a quarterback problem.

I don't know. I'm a New England Patriots fan. We don't have a quarterback problem.

you will in 2 years

When will black people a get a fair shot in the NFL?! I hope to live to see this day. lol.

Forum List

Back