Don't look now...but the Patriots are PO'd!

Looks like one for the thumb for Brady. Says he wants to play for another 15 years. Five, six more rings? That's a real Hertz Doughnut for the haters, ain't it. BWAH HA HA!

Kind of hard to make the case that Brady wins because he "cheats" when he's playing better now than he ever has.

At some point even obsessive haters like Phallics and Fart Boy need to admit that Brady is simply a great QB.

Kind of hard to make the case that Brady wins because he "cheats" when he's playing better now than he ever has.

At some point even obsessive haters like Phallics and Fart Boy need to admit that Brady is simply a great QB.
I never said he wins only because he cheats. Brady is doing his job, even Tebow did well at some point.

You need to lie about my posts now because you have lost the debate whether the Patriots are cheaters, you admitted they did and now are trying to save face.:uhoh3::oops::laugh:

New England Patriots
8-0, 1st in AFC Eastern Division

Final - Sunday, November 8, 10:00 AM
Gillette Stadium, Foxborough, Massachusetts
upload_2015-11-8_16-42-39.png
Washington
Redskins
(3-5)
upload_2015-11-8_16-42-39.png
New England
Patriots
(8-0)
Recap

:cuckoo:
No meltdown. I am calling it as I see it based on your posts. You need some serious help little big man.
old fart style is so senile he never remembers all the hundreds of times he has gone into meltdown mode over the truth of his heros being exposed incapable of admitting the obvious that he is butthurt over this truth.:biggrin:

What's amusing is that someone who has me on "ignore" thinks he knows how I react to Phallic's immature and rather creepy posts.

Meltdown? I've spent most of this string laughing at both Phallics and Fart Boy!

What's more amusing is someone posting in this thread whining about cheating and is a cheater himself.

what the fuck you talking about me being a cheater myself? cheatriot logic as always.:blahblah::lmao:

you have your head up brady and belicheats asses so much you have no morals whatsoever and cant understand they are in the same catagory as Bonds.Mcguire,Clemons,Armstrong,chicago black sox or do you not have a clue who any of those people are which would not surpise me a bit?:biggrin:

9/11 inside job Interesting you would ass-u-me I called you a cheater. So what have you cheated on? Curious minds and all..

I never said he wins only because he cheats. Brady is doing his job, even Tebow did well at some point.

You need to lie about my posts now because you have lost the debate whether the Patriots are cheaters, you admitted they did and now are trying to save face.:uhoh3::oops::laugh:

So now you're comparing Tom Brady to Tim Tebow? There is stupid, Phallics and then there is STUPID!!! You would be STUPID!!!

I admitted that they broke a rule...that isn't the same thing as admitting they cheated. The fact is...the Patriots don't need to cheat in order to win...they win because of Robert Kraft, Bill Belichick, Tom Brady and players like Malcolm Butler and Julian Edeleman who simply want it more than the pedigreed high number draft picks.

Admit it, Phallics...with each passing week...Tom Brady makes Roger Goodell look more and more like an idiot.

Someone should let Fart Boy know that Phallics has abandoned ship on this thread. Leaving is what you do when your argument is laughable.

New England Patriots

View attachment 54239
Washington
Redskins
(3-5)
View attachment 54238
New England
Patriots
(8-0)
Recap
Recap.

Roger Clemons.*
Barry Bonds,*
Mark Mcguire,*
Sammy Sosa,*
Lance Armstrong,*
Tom Brady,*
Bill Belichick,*
Chicago Black sox,*
New England Patriots.*

all three remaining undefeated teams are all named after Big Cats.:biggrin:

Darren Smith - Photos/Videos of Bring Back the Los Angeles... | Facebook

Last edited:
New England Patriots

View attachment 54239
Washington
Redskins
(3-5)
View attachment 54238
New England
Patriots
(8-0)
Recap
Recap.

Roger Clemons.*
Barry Bonds,*
Mark Mcguire,*
Sammy Sosa,*
Lance Armstrong,*
Tom Brady,*
Bill Belichick,*
Chicago Black sox,*
New England Patriots.*

all three remaining undefeated teams are all named after Big Cats.:biggrin:

God, you're dumb! The Bengals lost last weekend you clueless putz!

Stick to farting...it's about all you're good at!

I think I've finally figured out why Fart Boy puts people on ignore. When he posts something really stupid...which is most of the time...he can avoid reading reply posts that point out how monumentally ignorant he really is!

I think I've finally figured out why Fart Boy puts people on ignore. When he posts something really stupid...which is most of the time...he can avoid reading reply posts that point out how monumentally ignorant he really is!

I think it's like 12 years old or something. That's why I don't bother with it. :)

I wonder how long it's going to take Fart Boy to figure out that Phallics has tucked tail and run on this string?

You've got to know that the Ravens losing to the Jaguars was the last straw for poor Phallics. He won't be back here unless the Patriots lose.

Forum List

Back