Does Donald Trump have a small penis?

To quote a guy I once heard - "It may be short, but it's not very big around"...

My cousin told me size does not matter and it is how you use it that counts, and I looked straight in his fact and said he must have a small penis, and boy the profanity that came from him was hilarious as can be...

I am pretty sure Trump is lacking in the bad Johnson region, and it shows in his manners...
I'm pretty sure you've been schlonged too. In fact most of the left has. I've never speculated about his dick. Or anyone else's. Well there was Willy's crooked willy, remember that? More than I wanted to know.

Why do you belittle disabled people?

(CNN) Donald Trump is defending his hands again.

This time around he was responding to comments by Hillary Clinton, who, during her speech at the American Israel Public Affairs Committee gathering on Monday, suggested that Trump's wouldn't be "steady" enough to steer negotiations between the Israelis and Palestinians.

"I have the steadiest hands, look at those hands," Trump said, clenching his fist, during an interview with CNN's Wolf Blitzer. "Far steadier than hers."

Asked earlier in the day by the Washington Post editorial board if he regretted a past public discussion of those hands -- one he used during a GOP debate as a metaphor to talk up his anatomical dimensions -- Trump referred to provocation by Sen. Marco Rubio and said, "No, I had to do it."

"Look at my hands," he told the Post's editorial page chief Fred Hiatt. "They're fine. Nobody other than Graydon Carter years ago used to use that. My hands are normal hands. During a debate, he was losing, and he said, 'Oh, he has small hands and therefore, you know what that means.' This was not me. This was Rubio that said, 'He has small hands and you know what that means.' Okay? So, he started it."

Trump was only beginning.

He recalled a supporter telling him, "You have good-sized hands."

They are, he continued, actually "slightly large."

"In fact," he noted, "I buy a slightly smaller than large glove."

Trump blamed former GOP primary rival Rubio, who had made teasing suggestions about billionaire's digits, for provoking him.

"(Rubio) wanted to do his Don Rickles stuff and it didn't work out," Trump said. "Obviously, it didn't work too well. But one of the things he said was 'He has small hands and therefore, you know what that means, he has small something else.' You can look it up. I didn't say it."

Donald Trump is defending his hands again - CNNPolitics.com

Trump seems terribly self-conscious about the size of his "hands" - leading one to the obvious conclusion that he must have a small penis. That may help explain his personality - always trying to compensate for his male inadequacy and insecurities.

You're still upset about losing the bigger dick contest with Hillary, aren't you?

No clue. But he is clearly insecure about it

i figure like most pathologic guys who aren't as great their fathers are, he has insecurities on every level.
His dad didn't make liberals foam over at the mouth from coast to coast. That's a gift.

no one is foaming at the mouth, dear except for loons like you who are drooling. that's your own spittle you're seeing.

i'm sorry the truth hurts.

we're laughing at you and your party's desperation. it's chickens coming home to roost.

and when you lose, and you will, we'll continue to laugh at you.

now run along, dearie.

This time around he was responding to comments by Hillary Clinton, who, during her speech at the American Israel Public Affairs Committee gathering on Monday, suggested that Trump's wouldn't be "steady" enough to steer negotiations between the Israelis and Palestinians.

"I have the steadiest hands, look at those hands," Trump said, clenching his fist, during an interview with CNN's Wolf Blitzer. "Far steadier than hers."

Asked earlier in the day by the Washington Post editorial board if he regretted a past public discussion of those hands -- one he used during a GOP debate as a metaphor to talk up his anatomical dimensions -- Trump referred to provocation by Sen. Marco Rubio and said, "No, I had to do it."

"Look at my hands," he told the Post's editorial page chief Fred Hiatt. "They're fine. Nobody other than Graydon Carter years ago used to use that. My hands are normal hands. During a debate, he was losing, and he said, 'Oh, he has small hands and therefore, you know what that means.' This was not me. This was Rubio that said, 'He has small hands and you know what that means.' Okay? So, he started it."

Trump blamed former GOP primary rival Rubio, who had made teasing suggestions about billionaire's digits, for provoking him.

"(Rubio) wanted to do his Don Rickles stuff and it didn't work out," Trump said. "Obviously, it didn't work too well. But one of the things he said was 'He has small hands and therefore, you know what that means, he has small something else.' You can look it up. I didn't say it."

Trump seems terribly self-conscious about the size of his "hands" - leading one to the obvious conclusion that he must have a small penis. That may help explain his personality - always trying to compensate for his male inadequacy and insecurities.

You're still upset about losing the bigger dick contest with Hillary, aren't you?

your mental illness has been obvious for a while.

control yourself.

your mental illness has been obvious for a while.

control yourself.

So basically you had nothing but you wanted to go ahead and be snotty anyway ...

This thread begs the question.....Why do all the perv...........ROE's kakdjfkdjf........and misfits run to the Democratic party,.........

Latest Donald Trump doll

ken.jpg

There appears to be a lot of Liberal Wankers on this thread.........Their obsession with Schlongs is noted...........

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

No clue. But he is clearly insecure about it

i figure like most pathologic guys who aren't as great their fathers are, he has insecurities on every level.
His dad didn't make liberals foam over at the mouth from coast to coast. That's a gift.

no one is foaming at the mouth, dear except for loons like you who are drooling. that's your own spittle you're seeing.

i'm sorry the truth hurts.

we're laughing at you and your party's desperation. it's chickens coming home to roost.

and when you lose, and you will, we'll continue to laugh at you.

now run along, dearie.
This thread is about Trump, dearie. Like 50,000 other threads. So maybe you need to tweak your theory?

Does Donald Trump have a micro-penis?

Is the Pope Catholic?
Does a bear shit in the woods?

Latest Donald Trump doll

ken.jpg

Seems like liberals have castrated that Trump doll as if it was their own kid, in the name of their hero Catilyn Jenner. Possibly a other reasoning is that, if the liberal audience saw the truth, they could not handle it... Liberals never speak the truth.

Get over it, you can't stump the Trump, he will Trump you. If you just search you feelings you know it to be true.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back