A True Classic!

ZackB

Gold Member
Feb 1, 2016
Deep South
It's Friday night, the end of a full moon hell week in which everyone's inner asshole is on full display. So tonight to relax I am pulling out old reliable. Made and named in celebration of one of the most noteworthy cigar makers ever, Orlando Padron, I have pulled out my favorite - a Padron 1926 series robusto! This full bodied smoke will thrill your palate with earthy, nutty tones, with some surprisingly tart citrus (like the 3000, but more pronounced and longer lasting). This is definitely one of the best.

ImageUploadedByUSMessageBoard.com1458945321.371551.jpg

It's Friday night, the end of a full moon hell week in which everyone's inner asshole is on full display. So tonight to relax I am pulling out old reliable. Made and named in celebration of one of the most noteworthy cigar makers ever, Orlando Padron, I have pulled out my favorite - a Padron 1926 series robusto! This full bodied smoke will thrill your palate with earthy, nutty tones, with some surprisingly tart citrus (like the 3000, but more pronounced and longer lasting). This is definitely one of the best.

View attachment 68971

Mr. Lucy on occasion likes the Padron 1926, you know from other thread on cigars, he mainly has Montecristo Double Edmundo, he's in the garden with one now. He has a number of Padron 1926's in his main humidor, so he'd agree with you.

View attachment 68971

Oh and Zack, your nails are much better in this photograph :wink:

• Banned
Got to take this one slow and enjoy. Plus, you get the best flavors out of the cold smoke. These robustos burn hot!

ImageUploadedByUSMessageBoard.com1458946512.099884.jpg

Forum List

Back