Does Donald Trump have a small penis?

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
(CNN) Donald Trump is defending his hands again.

This time around he was responding to comments by Hillary Clinton, who, during her speech at the American Israel Public Affairs Committee gathering on Monday, suggested that Trump's wouldn't be "steady" enough to steer negotiations between the Israelis and Palestinians.

"I have the steadiest hands, look at those hands," Trump said, clenching his fist, during an interview with CNN's Wolf Blitzer. "Far steadier than hers."

Asked earlier in the day by the Washington Post editorial board if he regretted a past public discussion of those hands -- one he used during a GOP debate as a metaphor to talk up his anatomical dimensions -- Trump referred to provocation by Sen. Marco Rubio and said, "No, I had to do it."

"Look at my hands," he told the Post's editorial page chief Fred Hiatt. "They're fine. Nobody other than Graydon Carter years ago used to use that. My hands are normal hands. During a debate, he was losing, and he said, 'Oh, he has small hands and therefore, you know what that means.' This was not me. This was Rubio that said, 'He has small hands and you know what that means.' Okay? So, he started it."

Trump was only beginning.

He recalled a supporter telling him, "You have good-sized hands."

They are, he continued, actually "slightly large."

"In fact," he noted, "I buy a slightly smaller than large glove."

Trump blamed former GOP primary rival Rubio, who had made teasing suggestions about billionaire's digits, for provoking him.

"(Rubio) wanted to do his Don Rickles stuff and it didn't work out," Trump said. "Obviously, it didn't work too well. But one of the things he said was 'He has small hands and therefore, you know what that means, he has small something else.' You can look it up. I didn't say it."

Donald Trump is defending his hands again - CNNPolitics.com

Trump seems terribly self-conscious about the size of his "hands" - leading one to the obvious conclusion that he must have a small penis. That may help explain his personality - always trying to compensate for his male inadequacy and insecurities.

Last edited:
Not withstanding the size of his hands he is afraid of a little blonde girl on the tv station.How will he protect the western world when he is scared of Ms Kelly ?

"I have the steadiest hands".....
"I have a very good brain".....
"I have the best words".....
"I'm really rich"......

Yup. Microdick.

Ms Kelly is a self-promoting diva who has turned her fairly reasonable Fox News show into a non-stop anti-Trump tirade. She has lost all credibility as a news anchor and comes off like a scorned ex-wife out for blood.

Ms Kelly is a self-promoting diva who has turned her fairly reasonable Fox News show into a non-stop anti-Trump tirade. She has lost all credibility as a news anchor and comes off like a scorned ex-wife out for blood.

You mean blood out of her "wherever"...?

Small?

We will never know

What we do know is that Penis will never be fucking as President

This time around he was responding to comments by Hillary Clinton, who, during her speech at the American Israel Public Affairs Committee gathering on Monday, suggested that Trump's wouldn't be "steady" enough to steer negotiations between the Israelis and Palestinians.

"I have the steadiest hands, look at those hands," Trump said, clenching his fist, during an interview with CNN's Wolf Blitzer. "Far steadier than hers."

Asked earlier in the day by the Washington Post editorial board if he regretted a past public discussion of those hands -- one he used during a GOP debate as a metaphor to talk up his anatomical dimensions -- Trump referred to provocation by Sen. Marco Rubio and said, "No, I had to do it."

"Look at my hands," he told the Post's editorial page chief Fred Hiatt. "They're fine. Nobody other than Graydon Carter years ago used to use that. My hands are normal hands. During a debate, he was losing, and he said, 'Oh, he has small hands and therefore, you know what that means.' This was not me. This was Rubio that said, 'He has small hands and you know what that means.' Okay? So, he started it."

Trump blamed former GOP primary rival Rubio, who had made teasing suggestions about billionaire's digits, for provoking him.

"(Rubio) wanted to do his Don Rickles stuff and it didn't work out," Trump said. "Obviously, it didn't work too well. But one of the things he said was 'He has small hands and therefore, you know what that means, he has small something else.' You can look it up. I didn't say it."

Trump seems terribly self-conscious about the size of his "hands" - leading one to the obvious conclusion that he must have a small penis. That may help explain his personality - always trying to compensate for his male inadequacy.

I don't know about the size of Trump's penis, but there is no doubt that you have an unusually small brain.

Trump seems terribly self-conscious about the size of his "hands" - leading one to the obvious conclusion that he must have a small penis. That may help explain his personality - always trying to compensate for his male inadequacy.

I don't know about the size of Trump's penis, but there is no doubt that you have an unusually small brain.

How would you know that, dirty Finger Boy?

Trump seems terribly self-conscious about the size of his "hands" - leading one to the obvious conclusion that he must have a small penis. That may help explain his personality - always trying to compensate for his male inadequacy and insecurities.

Do you have a personal interest in this issue? Or why is it important to you? Just wondering. I thought women don't like him and gays hate him... Yet they seem to be obsessed about his penis.

Not withstanding the size of his hands he is afraid of a little blonde girl on the tv station.How will he protect the western world when he is scared of Ms Kelly ?
Why does the leftwing douche bag convert every right-wing expression of distaste to mean "fear?"

No need to respond. We know the answer. It was summed up in the label "douche bag."

Forum List

Back