Does Donald Trump have a small penis?

He just held a press conference. It's this big ...

afp_830d6c98bfc3e8b79d9996e14e1b4583476a207b-640x441.jpg

Funny. He later correct his statement...

CYwbPjPWwAAh-V9.jpg

Actually, he has a hot wife to "hold" it. As we have learned. More liberal projection?
She needs one of these to hold it.

lookingforsugar.jpg

She already has a hot wife. No need to drag 3rd parties into this. That is the Clinton way.
Does a hot wife compensate for a micro-penis?
Am I the only one that finds the infatuation with this guy's dick size (on both sides), to be pretty irrelevant to almost everything? If the guy has a "micropenis" or if he is hung like a pterodactyl...none of that really matters...unless he plans on sword fighting with leaders of foreign nations, of course.

Obviously only the left cares about the size of his penis. What else can you whine about when you can't win on the issues?
I'm pretty sure that this was actually originally brought up by the GOP (Rubio)...not the left.

This is the last comment I will make having to deal with this guy's dick. I'm not against homosexuality, but I shall let you all continue your homoerotic infatuation without me.

These Liberal Lunatics are funny.............

They will try anything................

condyricesmallpenis-condi-rice-small-penis-meme-tiny-dick-funny-lol.jpg

I'm pretty sure that this was actually originally brought up by the GOP (Rubio)...not the left.

This is the last comment I will make having to deal with this guy's dick. I'm not against homosexuality, but I shall let you all continue your homoerotic infatuation without me.
It was just getting good!

She needs one of these to hold it.

lookingforsugar.jpg

She already has a hot wife. No need to drag 3rd parties into this. That is the Clinton way.
Does a hot wife compensate for a micro-penis?
Am I the only one that finds the infatuation with this guy's dick size (on both sides), to be pretty irrelevant to almost everything? If the guy has a "micropenis" or if he is hung like a pterodactyl...none of that really matters...unless he plans on sword fighting with leaders of foreign nations, of course.

Obviously only the left cares about the size of his penis. What else can you whine about when you can't win on the issues?

Rubio brought it up, but the left is the party that has been dragging this thing on and on and on. It sure isn't Rubio. He isn't even running now.

A liberal homo afraid that Trump's dick won't fill his stretched out ass.

Think. Trump doesn't want to fuck your skanky ass. Keep your wet dreams to yourself then how big another man's dick is won't worry you.

Latest Donald Trump doll

ken.jpg

Seems like liberals have castrated that Trump doll as if it was their own kid, in the name of their hero Catilyn Jenner. Possibly a other reasoning is that, if the liberal audience saw the truth, they could not handle it... Liberals never speak the truth.

Get over it, you can't stump the Trump, he will Trump you. If you just search you feelings you know it to be true.
Caitlin Jenner is a Republican

"Stump" is the best way to describe Trumps attributes

Think. Trump doesn't want to fuck your skanky ass. Keep your wet dreams to yourself then how big another man's dick is won't worry you.

You can repeat this till the end of days... but they ain't stopping dreaming about it. They are mesmerized by the alpha.

To be fair, their obama dreams were never realized. Bernie is too old. Hillary, ... well no one wants to go there.

(CNN) Donald Trump is defending his hands again.

This time around he was responding to comments by Hillary Clinton, who, during her speech at the American Israel Public Affairs Committee gathering on Monday, suggested that Trump's wouldn't be "steady" enough to steer negotiations between the Israelis and Palestinians.

"I have the steadiest hands, look at those hands," Trump said, clenching his fist, during an interview with CNN's Wolf Blitzer. "Far steadier than hers."

Asked earlier in the day by the Washington Post editorial board if he regretted a past public discussion of those hands -- one he used during a GOP debate as a metaphor to talk up his anatomical dimensions -- Trump referred to provocation by Sen. Marco Rubio and said, "No, I had to do it."

"Look at my hands," he told the Post's editorial page chief Fred Hiatt. "They're fine. Nobody other than Graydon Carter years ago used to use that. My hands are normal hands. During a debate, he was losing, and he said, 'Oh, he has small hands and therefore, you know what that means.' This was not me. This was Rubio that said, 'He has small hands and you know what that means.' Okay? So, he started it."

Trump was only beginning.

He recalled a supporter telling him, "You have good-sized hands."

They are, he continued, actually "slightly large."

"In fact," he noted, "I buy a slightly smaller than large glove."

Trump blamed former GOP primary rival Rubio, who had made teasing suggestions about billionaire's digits, for provoking him.

"(Rubio) wanted to do his Don Rickles stuff and it didn't work out," Trump said. "Obviously, it didn't work too well. But one of the things he said was 'He has small hands and therefore, you know what that means, he has small something else.' You can look it up. I didn't say it."

Donald Trump is defending his hands again - CNNPolitics.com

Trump seems terribly self-conscious about the size of his "hands" - leading one to the obvious conclusion that he must have a small penis. That may help explain his personality - always trying to compensate for his male inadequacy and insecurities.

He probably hasn't seen it recently enough to remember:

belly.jpg

This time around he was responding to comments by Hillary Clinton, who, during her speech at the American Israel Public Affairs Committee gathering on Monday, suggested that Trump's wouldn't be "steady" enough to steer negotiations between the Israelis and Palestinians.

"I have the steadiest hands, look at those hands," Trump said, clenching his fist, during an interview with CNN's Wolf Blitzer. "Far steadier than hers."

Asked earlier in the day by the Washington Post editorial board if he regretted a past public discussion of those hands -- one he used during a GOP debate as a metaphor to talk up his anatomical dimensions -- Trump referred to provocation by Sen. Marco Rubio and said, "No, I had to do it."

"Look at my hands," he told the Post's editorial page chief Fred Hiatt. "They're fine. Nobody other than Graydon Carter years ago used to use that. My hands are normal hands. During a debate, he was losing, and he said, 'Oh, he has small hands and therefore, you know what that means.' This was not me. This was Rubio that said, 'He has small hands and you know what that means.' Okay? So, he started it."

Trump blamed former GOP primary rival Rubio, who had made teasing suggestions about billionaire's digits, for provoking him.

"(Rubio) wanted to do his Don Rickles stuff and it didn't work out," Trump said. "Obviously, it didn't work too well. But one of the things he said was 'He has small hands and therefore, you know what that means, he has small something else.' You can look it up. I didn't say it."

Trump seems terribly self-conscious about the size of his "hands" - leading one to the obvious conclusion that he must have a small penis. That may help explain his personality - always trying to compensate for his male inadequacy and insecurities.

View attachment 69124

I agree. He looks like a fat hog.

Latest Donald Trump doll

ken.jpg

Seems like liberals have castrated that Trump doll as if it was their own kid, in the name of their hero Catilyn Jenner. Possibly a other reasoning is that, if the liberal audience saw the truth, they could not handle it... Liberals never speak the truth.

Get over it, you can't stump the Trump, he will Trump you. If you just search you feelings you know it to be true.
Caitlin Jenner is a Republican

"Stump" is the best way to describe Trumps attributes

It is a bit ironic that the liberal kids hero, is still a republican.

Then again, liberals never achieve anything so I am not surprised.

View attachment 69124

I agree. He looks like a fat hog.

All that Bernie has to do in the Town Hall debate in October, is take off his own jacket. Trump cannot.

I'm not going to speculate about Trump's penis size. However, I think that Rubio, who is a shorter than average diminutive guy, suffers from a psychological condition that is colloquially known as "little man syndrome".

Forum List

Back