Zone1 "Does anybody really love anyone at all"

It is possible we have forgotten an essential element of love, and that is considering the greater community(s) of which we are part.

Marriage is a good example. It is not just loving your spouse, but loving the marriage and what it is. There is now a responsibility and love of the marriage. When there are children, it is not just love of children, but love of the family unit. When divorce occurs.... Listen to all the excuses, which is a walking away from the love promised to spouse/marriage, children/family. And it is done in the name of self. Self is not happy. Self is overwhelmed. Self wants freedom from responsibilities. Self is bored. The community(s) crumble. Walking away is not love, so it is possible we all need to relearn love and how to love.
Marry in haste, repent in leisure.

Never mind love towards others. Most are unable to act in their own self interests. To love others, one must love themselves.
Christians aren't interested in any answers. They have live the lies completely on superstitious beliefs.

Firstly, love can be seen in the deep connections between family members. The love that parents show to their children is undeniable and unwavering.

ha ha... so "comical"

You don't know MY family, that is certain.

"Does anybody really love anyone at all"​

:10: ~~~

Nobody Loves Anybody Anymore​

so in other words: You, OPer are an idiot and I don't like what you said so I will do the you're bad innuendo

As per the OP

I rest my case
No...not at all.
I am not implying anything and my questions were genuine. If I am hinting at something other than a flat reading I will be super obvious.
I was simply wondering what your intent is.

But I left room for a lack of hermeneutic skills as the lack is extremely common in forums of late. (Especially by those claiming superior knowledge and im not familiar with your avatar name)

I'm A-Political and super straightforward. My opinions are my own that I developed from experience...and my experiences are not anything all that uncommon.

Sorry if you felt deceived...but I'm not trying to deceive anyone.

And also there is this pesky little truth: I do indeed belong to the Church Christ established
I'm guessing you're either
1. Catholic
2. Mormon
3. JW

In that order. All three, not understanding "the church," believe they are part of "the one true church "

Yes, you can truly love others. Sometimes "love" is caring enough to inform someone they're WRONG. Of course many are simply motivated by the need to be right

I can't have sound where I'm at

2nd miserable one

:)
I'm trying to back your point up with an old 60's tune Miserable one

Yet in the broader perspective , the issue elevates itself to moral turpitude of biblical (you'll please excuse me for this) levels

~S~

No...not at all.
I am not implying anything and my questions were genuine. If I am hinting at something other than a flat reading I will be super obvious.
I was simply wondering what your intent is.

But I left room for a lack of hermeneutic skills as the lack is extremely common in forums of late. (Especially by those claiming superior knowledge and im not familiar with your avatar name)

I'm A-Political and super straightforward. My opinions are my own that I developed from experience...and my experiences are not anything all that uncommon.

Sorry if you felt deceived...but I'm not trying to deceive anyone.
ok, I understood maybe 30% of that

I'm guessing you're either
1. Catholic
2. Mormon
3. JW

In that order. All three, not understanding "the church," believe they are part of "the one true church "

Yes, you can truly love others. Sometimes "love" is caring enough to inform someone they're WRONG. Of course many are simply motivated by the need to be right
yes, that last thing describes approximately 70% of posters here, if not more.

But oh well... it's a free country. If people want to remain ignorant about a certain topic (say, Catholicism) and then act like they know everything about it, that's their business.

All I can say is that they are missing out on some important "things"

but again, that is on them. I just wonder if Jesus will ask them after death: Why didn't you listen to people about my Church?

ok, I understood maybe 30% of that
1701823809476.png

~S~

I'm trying to back your point up with an old 60's tune Miserable one

Yet in the broader perspective , the issue elevates itself to moral turpitude of biblical (you'll please excuse me for this) levels

~S~
maybe you could put that in English for me? LOL

or maybe I have forgotten the original post you are responding to... sigh. Do I have to go back and find it?

I'm tired

Christians aren't interested in any answers. They have live the lies completely on superstitious beliefs.
My that's some mighty broad strokes you are painting there. It kind of ignores the darwinian aspect of faith, doesn't it?

I'll try

"love thy neighbor" is a commandment

relatively simple......

yet so misused and underapplied in these time

~S~
ok, this i get

It coincides with what I've "always" thought

People are all a-holes who never really love anyone, but just use people for whatever they can get out of them When done with them, those unfortunates get tossed into the trash bin

something like that

Forum List

Back